PDA

View Full Version : 2013-05-16 Content Update (120640)

H2N
05-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Locked Grand Crates of the Watch always give the opener 1,000 gold!
Plus, when you open a Locked Crate you have the chance to get up to a bonus 100 Platinum and 50,000 gold instead of an epic item!
Awesome new content! Visit Olde Yodler in Stronghold and take his new normal difficulty Nordr quests - earn Golden Warchests, 300 XP, and Elite Silver Warchests everyday!
The Sorcerer Mythic Gun now has a small chance to proc on a normal attack.
The Rogue Mythic Bow now has a small chance to proc on a normal attack.
The Rogue Mythic Bow's base statistics have been slightly improved.
The double power special on the XP Elixir has ended.
Increased duration of elixirs to 30 minutes.
Flapjack’s arcane ability cooldown fixed to 18 seconds.
Aimed Shot upgrade Deadly Focus now lasts for the specified duration.
The friends list window now displays the number of friends request, and the number of ignore.
The guild window now displays the number of guild invitations.
New country flag banners now available in The Store.

abrai
05-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Crate fest!
Lots of good updates!
Amazing STS!
Win-win for STS and players!
and ooohhhh country banners! (surprised)

Bootdaddy
05-16-2013, 03:25 PM
100 plat :O is this a high or mythic chance?

psychoscream
05-16-2013, 03:26 PM
awesome 1!!
wow STS loves ma suggestions
(the country flag ) :)

Samhayne
05-16-2013, 03:28 PM
100 plat :O is this a high or mythic chance?

There are different amounts of Gold and Platinum besides the top 50,000 Gold and 100 Platinum jackpots. I'm not sure how their exact % compares to the different item rarity, but there is a decent chance of getting some bonus Gold or Platinum.

azbestwarior
05-16-2013, 03:31 PM
wow Nice Update :D

azbestwarior
05-16-2013, 03:33 PM
What is the chance of getting into the Platinum on a scale of 1: 10

azbestwarior
05-16-2013, 03:34 PM
I play every day and still nothing I drop not expensive from what it depends on?

zweixii
05-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Was hoping for new vanities (15 plat version), but glad to see the changes on mythic weapons.

+1 on the 30mins elixer, this is much needed consider some elite pugs run can take up more than 15mins to finish.

cukimay
05-16-2013, 03:40 PM
really love this update! yeah 30mins elixir ftw!
btw flapjack arcane ability has a high chance to stun, but in my experience its chance is quite low...

and the crit now only last 5 secs.........

Thaze
05-16-2013, 03:40 PM
aww now im sad i just bought and opened 100+ crates right before i saw this

jk9810
05-16-2013, 03:41 PM
What will happen to my x2 xp elixir I currently have active?

wvhills
05-16-2013, 03:41 PM
Wy the nerf for rogues?

Bootdaddy
05-16-2013, 03:43 PM
There are different amounts of Gold and Platinum besides the top 50,000 Gold and 100 Platinum jackpots. I'm not sure how their exact % compares to the different item rarity, but there is a decent chance of getting some bonus Gold or Platinum.
ah ok kinda like when 5th day gave platinum just it was 30 for best

Wowsome
05-16-2013, 03:44 PM
thank you! :)

Bellaelda
05-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Cool nice adds....

Still need:

1). A last logged in clock for guild list (hard to manage active and inactive accounts)

2). Location of guildie in guild list (sick of mystery joining to help ppl out) :-)

Nice job though guys, ty

Danmei
05-16-2013, 04:00 PM
30 mins elixir = 4 plats

Sakurakixazz
05-16-2013, 04:01 PM
:smiley_simmons::smiley_simmons:Wow kool thanx...def crate farm now

FluffNStuff
05-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Question, how do you calculate theoretical losses and apply them toward comps, because I really could use something to eat.

abrai
05-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Was hoping for new vanities (15 plat version), but glad to see the changes on mythic weapons.

+1 on the 30mins elixer, this is much needed consider some elite pugs run can take up more than 15mins to finish.

4 plats on 30 mins elixirs :P

Rare
05-16-2013, 04:19 PM
lol

Zanpakuto
05-16-2013, 04:22 PM
What was flapjacks cool down before? Lol rogues are slowly critting less!

stackz
05-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Meh. Can see priorities now. New update focuses on making crates more tantilizing for plat ppl. Couple small little crumbs otherwise. Boss fixes? Nope. Just let em keep oneshotting the masses....makes more money from the instant resurrections, why fix it?

Very depressing update unless u have money to burn or are a maxed player.

johnnysmellybottoms
05-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Sts is funny. They really didn't change much with the elixer extension. They're basically making you pay double for a 30min elixer.

And can you please state that the gold and plat you get is not fixed at 100 plat and 50k gold?

At least state the ranges you can get so you're not misleading players into buying crates for those numbers.

Lalarie
05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
Please add that you added Country Vanity Flags!

Pandamoni
05-16-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm bummed about the elixirs for 30 min's for 4 plat. Please leave the option for the 2 plat elixirs. I actually prefer a 15 minute elixir in case I have bought one and then want to do something on my rogue that having the elixir will preclude.

edited to remove uncessary snark

Lalarie
05-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Please add that you added Country Vanity Flags!

Swede thanked me! I feel so proud!

Haowesie
05-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Does the xp reward from the daily quest apply to pets too? I just finished one quest and seems my pet just leveled up normal, but not the xp reward quest??

zweixii
05-16-2013, 04:44 PM
I'm bummed about the elixirs for 30 min's for 4 plat. Please leave the option for the 2 plat elixirs. I actually prefer a 15 minute elixir in case I have bought one and then want to do something on my rogue that having the elixir will preclude.

edited to remove uncessary snark

Yeah bit cheeky of them not stating it in the update log =/ I thought they up'ed the elixer duration and kept cost the same... To good to be true.

Skaunared
05-16-2013, 04:44 PM
Double the time, double the cost.. lol

Just the same...

Pandamoni
05-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Yeah bit cheeky of them not stating it in the update log =/ I thought they up'ed the elixer duration and kept cost the same... To good to be true.

All this change does is take away our ability to control our plat expenditure as much. Before I could literally buy an elixir while running without having to stop at all so I don't understand how this is a good change for us. It's another plat burning technique.

octavos
05-16-2013, 04:51 PM
All this change does is take away our ability to control our plat expenditure as much. Before I could literally buy an elixir while running without having to stop at all so I don't understand how this is a good change for us. It's another plat burning technique.

Im exploring the elite technique of leveling with no elix. I know it's unheard of..thats why im doing it.

Rare
05-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Im exploring the elite technique of leveling with no elix. I know it's unheard of..thats why im doing it.

I think she is talking specifically about luck elixir

Yakiniku
05-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Was about to say. There are other elixirs besides xp. No more quick farming sessions I guess. If I decide to farm, I'm stuck doing just that for 30 minutes. Meh.

Spicy1
05-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Found a bug already! Mythic bow tooltip still says it can proc on charged attack. Minor, I know but pointing it out anyway :)
EDIT: Add Finland flag to flag banners pretty please!

TuMadreee
05-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Please Fix Canada's Banner, the leaf is not positioned correctly

Pandamoni
05-16-2013, 05:04 PM

Talking luck and the other elixirs. Speed is another I will sometimes use and will no longer be using.

Swede
05-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Please Fix Canada's Banner, the leaf is not positioned correctly

No, this is the right way. Canada has just been wrong this entire time.

Lady_Pebbles
05-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Interesting update. o.O

Edit: lmao Swede^ lol

Zuzeq
05-16-2013, 05:14 PM
OMG! I think i love you

Lady_Pebbles
05-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Any chance yall can make a quick Puerto Rican and Cuban flag? I mean its quite simple since its the same flag but colors reversed. I know PR isn't a country but still would be nice to sport the flag come this June and September during the festivals. :)

EDIT: Oh and thanks for making the elixirs last longer. I appreciate it! It will help a lot in the elite runs. I don't even mind the price being 4plat for them due to the fact that the duration doubled so the prices followed. Its understandable. Hell, Im happy they're not 5 or 10 plat per elixir! Although I can see why players are a bit upset about the price. Perhaps an option 12 or 15% luck elixir for 2 plat would suffice? Idk

My only concern now is that hopefully the luck elixirs actually reroll because before this update, sometimes the luck elixirs don't reroll at all.

FluffNStuff
05-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Talking luck and the other elixirs. Speed is another I will sometimes use and will no longer be using.

Yeah, something about a 2 measly plat for a quick 15 minutes vs 4 plat for a half hour commitment. Gonna end up spending at least 8 a session and sticking around a lot longer, but ... 2 measly plat ... that's what justifies starting.

Xeriuss
05-16-2013, 05:22 PM
OMG STS whats up with that 4Plat 30minutes XP elixier ****?
U simply just doubled the price?
Thats a pretty lame move...
At least give us the choice back to buy the old 2Plat 15minutes one...

rafakh
05-16-2013, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=H2N;1097606][LIST]
Awesome new content! Visit Olde Yodler in Stronghold and take his new normal difficulty Nordr quests - earn Golden Warchests, 300 XP, and Elite Silver Warchests everyday!
Why I don't receive those quests?

Rare
05-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Any chance yall can make a quick Puerto Rican and Cuban flag? I mean its quite simple since its the same flag but colors reversed. I know PR isn't a country but still would be nice to sport the flag come this June and September during the festivals. :)

EDIT: Oh and thanks for making the elixirs last longer. I appreciate it! It will help a lot in the elite runs. I don't even mind the price being 4plat for them due to the fact that the duration doubled so the prices followed. Its understandable. Hell, Im happy they're not 5 or 10 plat per elixir! Although I can see why players are a bit upset about the price. Perhaps an option 12 or 15% luck elixir for 2 plat would suffice? Idk

My only concern now is that hopefully the luck elixirs actually reroll because before this update, sometimes the luck elixirs don't reroll at all.

I don't see the point in doubling duration if they double the price. I would prefer 15 minutes for half. There is no benefit from a player perspective

rafakh
05-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Locked Grand Crates of the Watch always give the opener 1,000 gold!
Plus, when you open a Locked Crate you have the chance to get up to a bonus 100 Platinum and 50,000 gold instead of an epic item!
The Sorcerer Mythic Gun now has a small chance to proc on a normal attack.
The Rogue Mythic Bow now has a small chance to proc on a normal attack.
The Rogue Mythic Bow's base statistics have been slightly improved.
The double power special on the XP Elixir has ended.
Increased duration of elixirs to 30 minutes.
Flapjack’s arcane ability cooldown fixed to 18 seconds.
Aimed Shot upgrade Deadly Focus now lasts for the specified duration.
The friends list window now displays the number of friends request, and the number of ignore.
The guild window now displays the number of guild invitations.
New country flag banners now available in The Store.

Why I don't receive those quests?

MattyMV
05-16-2013, 05:51 PM
You guys are complaining about the duration for the elixers, but no one is forcing you to stay online for the whole 30 mins. You know you can go back to town and keep it paused while you're offline? I think people are crying just to cry. In the end if you buy 2 rerolls, that's 4 plat for 30 mins. Nothing really changed other than having to stop after 15 mins to purchase another. Decent update.

Effervesce
05-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Great update! Love the new dailies in Nordr - all those spiders and wolves are fun. Plat/gold chances in crates also a great move. Well done!

fearlocker
05-16-2013, 06:04 PM
ok well, I'm very upset that sts messed up the Canadian flag =(..... why will u guys do all the other flags correct, but the Canada flag is well..., for better words very bad..... can u please make it better than it is now... I will never buy a Canada flag that looks that bad.......... than for my rant lol, please correct it =)
please...

FluffNStuff
05-16-2013, 06:08 PM
I know players were calling for longer elixirs, but you sell em two places. How bout 30 minutes in the store and 15 in the pop up? Pop up is also where most mis clicks happen so this dampens that problem.

Carapace
05-16-2013, 06:14 PM
ok well, I'm very upset that sts messed up the Canadian flag =(..... why will u guys do all the other flags correct, but the Canada flag is well..., for better words very bad..... can u please make it better than it is now... I will never buy a Canada flag that looks that bad.......... than for my rant lol, please correct it =)
please...

Fear not, this will be fixed in the next update!

Pandamoni
05-16-2013, 06:20 PM
You guys are complaining about the duration for the elixers, but no one is forcing you to stay online for the whole 30 mins. You know you can go back to town and keep it paused while you're offline? I think people are crying just to cry. In the end if you buy 2 rerolls, that's 4 plat for 30 mins. Nothing really changed other than having to stop after 15 mins to purchase another. Decent update.

Since reading comprehension/conclusion drawing seems to be a bit lacking today, let me explain to you how some of us play.

I buy a luck elix for 2 plat. It lasts 15 minutes. I kill the boss in a run, it may or may not reroll, that's fine. Then one of my guildies asks me to help w something (maybe leveling in wt4, for example). If I've spent 2 plat and have like 10 mins left on the elixir, asking the guildie to wait while I go run the rest of it isn't too bad. What's ten minutes, right? But if I tell him to wait 25 minutes, that kind of sucks for him.

Or, if I decide to just go and lose my reroll on boss chance, who cares? It's only 2 plat. Not too bad. But if I have just spend four plat, I'll be less okay w losing my plat.

Again, it's about taking my control to spend my plat how I see fit and it's the slow, sneaky changes that require us to spend/waste more plat. In the end I will spend less plat and/or stop logging on as much.

So, for those of you who are happy that it's longer, it just speaks to me of laziness, as pushing "purchase elix" wasn't cumbersome during runs. Doubling the length of time has zero player benefit and 100% company benefit.

P.S. I'm not crying. I'm annoyed that the small changes I saw change PL drastically are starting here but I'm nowhere near crying.

Pandamoni
05-16-2013, 06:20 PM
I know players were calling for longer elixirs, but you sell em two places. How bout 30 minutes in the store and 15 in the pop up? Pop up is also where most mis clicks happen so this dampens that problem.

I think this is a great suggestion and better than my venting.

Ebedreiah
05-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Ya I agree with everyone else on the luck elixer deal...I mean what was the point? Its the same thing..kinda lame

Darko
05-16-2013, 06:23 PM
So how come in the new quests ive killed like 300 spiders my pet will not level up at all? Levwla up fine in other levels but not new quests

Carapace
05-16-2013, 06:25 PM
So how come in the new quests ive killed like 300 spiders my pet will not level up at all? Levwla up fine in other levels but not new quests

We're discussing that internally. Pets receive XP from mob XP, however the only mobs that provide XP in the new quest oriented dungeons are from the minibosses themselves. Turning in a quest does not provide XP for your pet.

Rare
05-16-2013, 06:32 PM

Meh. So why make the change? There is is no player benefit. Ok. You get to save two screen clicks every fifteen minutes.

Lalarie
05-16-2013, 06:49 PM

Thing is, what if I want to do something else, like Panda help a guildie. I'll be okay wasting 2 plat, but 4?

Jellowpy
05-16-2013, 06:54 PM
2plat 15Min loot reroll- take reroll bef Boss dies then u have 1-2 maps worth of farming with reroll on your 3rd map loot reroll times out in the middle of the map its ok cause you can just pop another reroll before boss dies.. On your third map you wont be wasting average of 5-8mins worth of your time in mobs +boss killing because you can just pop in your reroll before boss dies and use it remaining time on your next couple of maps..

4plat 30mins reroll - Youre plat continuosly ticks and you dont have any control over it...

More plats wasted more plats sale for sts... I was very happy when i read that elix are now 2x longer but was shocked that it now cost 4plats? Wheres the logic in that?

katish
05-16-2013, 06:56 PM

Actually the 15 min elixir is just right to run nordia mine. I don't like the 30min commitment because sometimes i purchase a 15 min elixir, do a run either in nordia or some other map and take a break, go to normal maps to help guildies or whatever. With the 30 min elixir I won't be doing anything besides farming while the elixir is active, so this is a bad change for me. I much prefer the flexibility of the 15min elixir.

Can we please have the option for a 15min elixir back?

Lady_Pebbles
05-16-2013, 07:07 PM
I don't see the point in doubling duration if they double the price. I would prefer 15 minutes for half. There is no benefit from a player perspective
A lot of us have been complaining that the elixirs don't last long* enough in the runs so the time being doubled is great. The only downside is upping the price by another 2 plat. It doesn't surprise me that they'd take the opportunity to wheel in more cash this way. Im just trying to see things on the bright side; i.e. doubled the price and didn't triple or quadruple it.

It would be nice if they remained 2plat for 30mins but I seriously doubt its going to change. :\ Im losing hope for anything that benefits us in saving money rather than spending on this game. Especially when free plat offers from 3rd parties run out fast.

Natrich
05-16-2013, 07:18 PM
I was very happy when i read that elix are now 2x longer but was shocked that it now cost 4plats? Wheres the logic in that?

What's your question exactly?

azerty
05-16-2013, 07:22 PM
2plat loot reoll was better czuse at end of boss we would purchase that....

anyways ohwell

Jed
05-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Approximately an Arcane chance for 100 plat, my guess.

How about some sorcerer buffs?

Jcyee
05-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Ooh cool. Hopefully that will solve at least part of the crate problem. Or it might just end up giving more people incentive to buy and open crates.

Darko
05-16-2013, 07:43 PM
I like the crate incentive even though 1000 gold is like chump change....in this economy....the 50000 bonus is cool but again, still csnt buy you anything...im more concerned with pwts not leveling in new maps....perfect maps to finally levels pets and I csnt dotit, heres how it doesnt work well.....700 crates =700000, 700 crates =10500 plat...... 500 plat can be converted to 500k. Hmmm

Dondarrius
05-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Since reading comprehension/conclusion drawing seems to be a bit lacking today, let me explain to you how some of us play.

I buy a luck elix for 2 plat. It lasts 15 minutes. I kill the boss in a run, it may or may not reroll, that's fine. Then one of my guildies asks me to help w something (maybe leveling in wt4, for example). If I've spent 2 plat and have like 10 mins left on the elixir, asking the guildie to wait while I go run the rest of it isn't too bad. What's ten minutes, right? But if I tell him to wait 25 minutes, that kind of sucks for him.

Or, if I decide to just go and lose my reroll on boss chance, who cares? It's only 2 plat. Not too bad. But if I have just spend four plat, I'll be less okay w losing my plat.

Again, it's about taking my control to spend my plat how I see fit and it's the slow, sneaky changes that require us to spend/waste more plat. In the end I will spend less plat and/or stop logging on as much.

So, for those of you who are happy that it's longer, it just speaks to me of laziness, as pushing "purchase elix" wasn't cumbersome during runs. Doubling the length of time has zero player benefit and 100% company benefit.

P.S. I'm not crying. I'm annoyed that the small changes I saw change PL drastically are starting here but I'm nowhere near crying.

Most insightful post. 4 plat reroll was disappointing. 2plat option would make it right.

psychoscream
05-16-2013, 08:25 PM
The guild window now displays the number of guild invitations."
how can i see it ??????

Valsacar
05-16-2013, 10:31 PM
The 30 minute duration change was a player suggestion, and it included "just double the price."

Pandamoni
05-16-2013, 10:35 PM
The 30 minute duration change was a player suggestion, and it included "just double the price."

Well if it's that easy!!!

"hey, sts, give us the option to buy a 4 plat or 2 plat elix".

Easy peasy, case closed?!

Jellowpy
05-16-2013, 11:12 PM
^^
This

Jellowpy
05-16-2013, 11:15 PM
^^
This

Or charge 3plats make it 30mins everyone happy

Azemeazed
05-17-2013, 12:21 AM
likes very much, but i would like to see croatian banner pls

zhuxie
05-17-2013, 12:35 AM
sir good day... can u fix the banner flag for the philippines bcoz it is in war time position.. the blue must be left in side and the red is in the right... :)

Sephiroth143
05-17-2013, 12:51 AM
Hi, before i touch on e prob, impressive update, ive seen many players requestin for these so its not entirely AL faults. They will hear n touch up whichever players ar not satisfied wit, fret not. Ok the prob now is, the spreadin shadow from the shadow storm shot? It stated 6m radius but after tis update, each shot 2 to 2.5m radius. Cant even get the whole group of enemies shot in 1 arrow unlike previous before this new update. I think its a technical fault or somethin u wanna put a word to this, can u pls fix this important skill for rogues? Cant live without this on rogue, rly make u feel great hittin 6m radius wide like a sorceror wld of (abit) :3 thks lots!

Serancha
05-17-2013, 12:59 AM
I just have a question for the devs. Will mythic weapons upgrade when the level 36 cap comes in, like the helms are supposed to?

It should be clarified if this is the case or not, since if they will not, the mythic bow will be obsolete as soon as the next expansion comes. The mage weapon adds 40+ damage over the best legendary, so will likely not be an issue. However, even after the buff, the bow only adds 4 damage over the bonechill of potency. Something odd about that, and any level 36 weapon will top it by a mile the way it is now.

Thanks

Altic
05-17-2013, 01:12 AM
So, People complain about the Aimed Shot critical buff in PvP and the solution was nerf it not only for PvP but also for PvE?
That totally seems like the correct approach for "balancing" something.

Liking this game less and less with each update.. They add nerfs and more "premium" store items, yet don't fix the real issues.

GG

chitgoks
05-17-2013, 02:03 AM
love this update. but...

no xp when doing these quests. blech

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Darko
05-17-2013, 02:38 AM
I like the nerf on aimed shot, pvp way more balanced now

febi
05-17-2013, 02:45 AM
awesome update..i buy indonesia flag my country, but wrong colour, should the colour is red and then white not white and the red..thanks arcane legends :)

kiffnshey
05-17-2013, 03:34 AM
The update very nice for locked n guild, great job STS but for mythic weapon warrior if cannot fix it dmg please allow for pvp too ,is unfair that rogue n mage mythic being fix but warrior mythic weapon only for pve STS kindly look into this matter rogue and mage you giving them high dmg for us now very easy to die even warrior hv mythic helm,mythic amor please make it fair ty

chen0122
05-17-2013, 05:20 AM
china korea Pilipinas

no have taiwan ??

we location all on asian

why ?? >___<

Rare
05-17-2013, 06:06 AM

Shall wet go through all the really important suggestions that have been neglected? It is painfully obvious the motives behind a lot of changes.

Rare
05-17-2013, 06:09 AM
I like the nerf on aimed shot, pvp way more balanced now

Well, if I don't have to read any more whining about how unbalanced PVP is, I'll happily except this nerf.

Orageunas
05-17-2013, 06:17 AM
No Finland flag :-(

Rare
05-17-2013, 07:47 AM
No Finland flag :-(

Speaking of Finland flags... I was told by two Finnish friends that it is not customary for Fins to display their nations flag. For instance, in your front yard. Is that true?

Khalitzburg
05-17-2013, 09:55 AM

totally agree. i would wasting 2 plat for some elixirs.. but 4 plats?? sometimes i juz kill time do elite run boss for fun once and help guildmate for leveling or do some daily quests after that. bad update imo. plz make an option for ppl who want buy 15 mins & 30 mins elixirs

Zuzeq
05-17-2013, 10:37 AM
Well, if I don't have to read any more whining about how unbalanced PVP is, I'll happily except this nerf.

Aim isn't nerfed. 5sec upgrade is stll money, cool down is only 2sec. Keep pushing that thang...lol.

Natrich
05-17-2013, 10:46 AM
A 10 second buff that can stack is insane. Lol @ the rogues who are complaining about losing something they shouldve never haved in the first place.

This is almost as amusing as the warrior complaints after the windmill glitch was taken down. Or the sorcerers/rogues after stunlock was taken down. Or the rogues after ALP was fixed haha :D

FluffNStuff
05-17-2013, 10:49 AM
I can't seem to get quests from the Yodler. Either this or the Elite one. Do I need to finish all the other Nordr quests first, like maybe I missed one?

Natrich
05-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Swede said the Horn of Renew quest is all you need

Swede
05-17-2013, 11:00 AM
I can't seem to get quests from the Yodler. Either this or the Elite one. Do I need to finish all the other Nordr quests first, like maybe I missed one?

You need to finish Horn of Renew first, Yodler's first quest. That's it.

Carapace
05-17-2013, 11:01 AM
So, People complain about the Aimed Shot critical buff in PvP and the solution was nerf it not only for PvP but also for PvE?
That totally seems like the correct approach for "balancing" something.

Liking this game less and less with each update.. They add nerfs and more "premium" store items, yet don't fix the real issues.

GG

This was a bug, making it last for 10 seconds when the description lists a 5 second duration.

jtst
05-17-2013, 11:11 AM
This was a bug, making it last for 10 seconds when the description lists a 5 second duration.

You do balance classes according what they are at the moment, your testers run games and test weapons/skills with current state, not by the descriptions. Simply fixing alp damage before or fixing aimed shot now (the 'bug' that lasted 6 months of the game) you do realise that you change the balance, right?

May be description was bugged? ;)

grigorse
05-17-2013, 11:15 AM
really ? i am playing with 500 plat on my ac. and 3 million gold. 1 week drops only green biker top which is 400 gold in gte market. 1 month i am trying to get obsidian....

ShadowGunX
05-17-2013, 11:22 AM
lol so crate opener is again rich lol.
add sme stuffs like in crate to atleast elite warchest

FluffNStuff
05-17-2013, 11:33 AM
You need to finish Horn of Renew first, Yodler's first quest. That's it.

Thanks! Just blew that horn with all my might and got some quests!

Deadroth
05-17-2013, 11:35 AM
I think that its good update. (Yep. I love it... Suprise XD)

And i have to say the chance to obtain 100 plat is like 0.01 % (still higher than arcane)

And to obtain 10 plat is like 0.1 % (Yknow what im talking about)

And with gold i think its like 2 % for 50.000 and 100 % to 1.000 Yknow.. 2% - 1k

Thats mine thoughts... Yep i need to say that update rocks.

Rare
05-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Aim isn't nerfed. 5sec upgrade is stll money, cool down is only 2sec. Keep pushing that thang...lol.

That's why I said I'm happy. If people stop complaining about balance :p

A 10 second buff that can stack is insane. Lol @ the rogues who are complaining about losing something they shouldve never haved in the first place.

This is almost as amusing as the warrior complaints after the windmill glitch was taken down. Or the sorcerers/rogues after stunlock was taken down. Or the rogues after ALP was fixed haha :D

Quite a long list lol

H2N
05-17-2013, 01:23 PM
awesome update..i buy indonesia flag my country, but wrong colour, should the colour is red and then white not white and the red..thanks arcane legends :)

We double checked the Indonesian flag, and we believe that it is correct. The rule we used for the banner is to rotate the flag 90 degrees clockwise, so the top of the flag is on the banner's right. So rotating the Indonesian flag 90 degrees clockwise puts the red on the banner's right. Or put another way, you have the read the flag banner right-to-left.

H2N
05-17-2013, 01:26 PM
The guild window now displays the number of guild invitations."
how can i see it ??????

If you are not currently in a guild, clicking on the Guild button on the Social window will display how many guild invitations you have.

psychoscream
05-17-2013, 01:35 PM
oh thanks

Carapace
05-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi, before i touch on e prob, impressive update, ive seen many players requestin for these so its not entirely AL faults. They will hear n touch up whichever players ar not satisfied wit, fret not. Ok the prob now is, the spreadin shadow from the shadow storm shot? It stated 6m radius but after tis update, each shot 2 to 2.5m radius. Cant even get the whole group of enemies shot in 1 arrow unlike previous before this new update. I think its a technical fault or somethin u wanna put a word to this, can u pls fix this important skill for rogues? Cant live without this on rogue, rly make u feel great hittin 6m radius wide like a sorceror wld of (abit) :3 thks lots!

I took a quick look and the range from point of impact is correctly set to 6m, 4m is the default

Darko
05-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Im still not following why pets don't level up in new levels ( not talking about 300 xp gift) im saying u kill an enemy they should level

Lady_Pebbles
05-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Im still not following why pets don't level up in new levels ( not talking about 300 xp gift) im saying u kill an enemy they should level
I've been leveling my pets in nordr.. looks like you caught a bug.

Darko
05-17-2013, 04:27 PM
I've been leveling my pets in nordr.. looks like you caught a bug.

Not nodr, specifically the new quests only

Rare
05-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Not nodr, specifically the new quests only

The mobs in the quest don't give exp. Pets or toons

Darko
05-17-2013, 04:56 PM
The mobs in the quest don't give exp. Pets or toons

Im 31 so I didn't notice for toons...I guess that makes sense, 200 kills for 300 xp

Lady_Pebbles
05-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah but the 10 boss kills there takes longer than the 200 enemy kills. Which means burning pots... they don't drop gold either so its kinda a waste. I'd rather run w4 for the exp instead. If the mobs in those maps actually drop gold then it would be worth it but as it is.. its not.

Edit: Incase they missed my suggestion in Sam's thread... Since the pets don't get exp from the mobs (or crom turning in the quests) & we have to spam pots while waiting for the boss to pop-up. Why not have the mobs drop gold or pots and give pets exp?

stackz
05-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Love how devs r obviously watching thread and responding to simple stuff but not overlying largely debated issues...lol

Origin
05-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the update. Glad to see some positive improvements. Aimed being nerfed, not cool but, ah well. Good that u can finally see numbers in the social page. Now I need a scrollbar or something that lets me jump to alphabets - for those of us with a loooong friend list, by the time we get to "G" we get finger burns. :p No kidding.

chitgoks
05-17-2013, 07:14 PM
the 300 xp quest is useless. it doesnt xp my pet. its alreay bad that you dont get xp in the mobs

only in uberman and fangboss something

chitgoks
05-17-2013, 09:41 PM
ulfang is bugged to. it doesnt appear where you are all the time. unlike uberman

MattyMV
05-17-2013, 10:51 PM

Again, you're crying just to cry. That's a very poor example to use. WT4 yields decent locked crate drops. Myself and many of my guildies received crate drops with no elixer. If it bugs you so much, don't help your guildmate. Have someone else do it. Sometimes a little selfishness is O.K.

Rest of you folks talking about purchasing a 15 min at the end of a boss....IT'S STILL A WASTE OF PLAT. If you purchase a 15 min elixer at the end of a boss and decide to do something else, you are still wasting the other 13-14 mins of elixer time. Fuss at something substantial like the messed up boss red zones in Nordr. Many wanted a longer duration for elixers. If you don't get that reroll at the end you can still do another run within the 28-29 mins left. If you can't fix up another run in that time, you need to get a better party.

KennethK
05-18-2013, 04:11 AM
Awesome update :) More country banners in near future ? Danish banner or swedish would be very nice, dont forget us small ppl, i still pay alot for this game ;)

Pandamoni
05-18-2013, 10:00 AM
Again, you're crying just to cry. That's a very poor example to use. WT4 yields decent locked crate drops. Myself and many of my guildies received crate drops with no elixer. If it bugs you so much, don't help your guildmate. Have someone else do it. Sometimes a little selfishness is O.K.

Rest of you folks talking about purchasing a 15 min at the end of a boss....IT'S STILL A WASTE OF PLAT. If you purchase a 15 min elixer at the end of a boss and decide to do something else, you are still wasting the other 13-14 mins of elixer time. Fuss at something substantial like the messed up boss red zones in Nordr. Many wanted a longer duration for elixers. If you don't get that reroll at the end you can still do another run within the 28-29 mins left. If you can't fix up another run in that time, you need to get a better party.

Methinks you're just itching for a fight and didn't even read what I wrote. The fact that you can't grasp what I explained speaks volumes to why you have to resort to calling people cry babies. Cheers!

Eta: I have complained about the red zones and actually made a thread ranting about it that I deleted when I realized that Sam had addressed it, telling us it would be fixed in a future update. I've commented on it in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94607-Please-fix-the-quot-getting-hit-outside-red-areas-from-Bosses-quot-in-Nordr&p=1064802&viewfull=1#post1064802 and I've thanked other threads about it. It is obviously not going to be fixed, so you have the alternative to avoid that map. The issue of inflexibility when it comes to spending my plat as I see fit is broad reaching, spanning across every map in the game and isn't avoidable.

VOla Hanghang
05-19-2013, 05:28 AM
What about warrior mythic weapons?! @.@ why didn't have any upgrade?@.@

Rare
05-19-2013, 08:05 PM

Yet another issue with this i just experienced.

Ok, i bought the elixir while running a pug. I have 20 minutes left on it. Here is the problem. It took me almost 30 minutes to find a pug. Hmmm what do i do now? Log off. Maybe catch some guildies later. Or i could go waste the rest of my elixir trying to find another pug.

On the other hand (yay i can bring it back up), if it weren't for the cumbersome party system i could possibly join another elite run in a different zone. Instead, i get to hop around wasting time trying to find one.

I really hope the logic gap is closing on this.

Rare
05-19-2013, 08:09 PM

So... I should pay twice as much for my wasted elixir? Hmmm i can spend two plat and waste 10 minutes. Or i can spend 4 plat and waste 25 minutes. Lets see... Which is better? I don't want to make my choice too quickly. Hold on. Ill think on it.

Edit: I still haven't seen a good reason why to increase the duration and the cost. So, until you can give one, I'll continue speaking out against it. I think what you meant to say on that post is that developers should be focused on fixing those bigger issues you mentioned and not on something less "substantial". Maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

kiffnshey
05-20-2013, 07:13 AM
What about warrior mythic weapons?! @.@ why didn't have any upgrade?@.@

Mythic weapon for warrior seems like northern sword because the dmg is low n same number,to loot mythic weapon not easy and yet when warrior got mythic weapon the dmg low n
Very funny only for pve not pvp

Spects
05-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Mythic weapon for warrior seems like northern sword because the dmg is low n same number,to loot mythic weapon not easy and yet when warrior got mythic weapon the dmg low n
Very funny only for pve not pvp
Yup, please buff this joke of mythic weapon. I can barely hold aggro with its low dmg (and I have all taunt skill-upgrades).The sword does not necessarily
needs the dps of a storm sword. But something slightly below 72dps would be great.
And make the proc working in PvP (or replace with/add Abyssal esque -heal over time), the 7sec stun immunity would guarantee
that theres no inbalancing.
Right now I`m getting pummeled by every average rogue with a bonechill bow. This is not the case with ento hammer.

Zuzeq
05-20-2013, 09:25 AM
IDK about PvP, but I know three tanks that use the Mythic in elite PvE and it's freaking beast. On the other hand, I would love for them to have more DmG. Just saying it def does it's job...

Monstertongue
05-21-2013, 12:26 AM
AND yes dev....when u add dmg for warrior mythic weapon...rem to add armor for mage weapon too....thanks

Daddyblu
05-21-2013, 01:13 AM
I Open 50pcs Locked Grand Crates of the Watch May 19, 2013 and all item is get is garbage just two... admin you should balance the items from locked crates. we dont pay 15plats for garbage.. all i get 15-20 pcs of radiant plate,mesh, ect ect..
The items from the crates should be random! not put a high chance on garbage! you cant even sell it for 300gold! GEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ

Daddyblu
05-21-2013, 01:15 AM
The chances is very very less! all i get from opening 50 crates are garbage and did not even get 1 plat... this update is stupid!

Spects
05-21-2013, 04:06 AM
AND yes dev....when u add dmg for warrior mythic weapon...rem to add armor for mage weapon too....thanks

Lol, I don`t scare anyone in PvP with this mythic sword.
You mages cried non-stop and finally got your op-gun with arcane-esque stats.
And remember, you have not even got your arcane weapon yet (which probably boosts mages dmg to 450-600, omg!).
I`m just asking for a bit parity to mythics.
That said I wouldnt mind a armor boost for mages.

Sephiroth143
05-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Hmm wen u gonna put up sale for plats? I wanna buy more plats wen it comes to sales. Thks! N will u put up mythic occasion again soon??

Popamollyswtn
05-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Lol, I don`t scare anyone in PvP with this mythic sword.
You mages cried non-stop and finally got your op-gun with arcane-esque stats.
And remember, you have not even got your arcane weapon yet (which probably boosts mages dmg to 450-600, omg!).
I`m just asking for a bit parity to mythics.
That said I wouldnt mind a armor boost for mages.
Mages wear cloth armor, they have a low armor number because of this. And the arcane weapon will b a staff so it's kind of irrelevant who cares about pve damage differences anyways. Mythic weapons shouldn't get changed anymore, only a select few have them and they're already dumb as is. I mean the mythic Mage weapon is stupidly OP compared to our pink counterpart. Def dont increase damage on gun

Cremated
05-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Mages wear cloth armor, they have a low armor number because of this. And the arcane weapon will b a staff so it's kind of irrelevant who cares about pve damage differences anyways. Mythic weapons shouldn't get changed anymore, only a select few have them and they're already dumb as is. I mean the mythic Mage weapon is stupidly OP compared to our pink counterpart. Def dont increase damage on gun

I care about PvE, people use the Nodr jewel in PvP and it's a staff, who knows if arcane staff will shoot jelly beans 1 hit KO 700 Dps

Rare
05-21-2013, 01:45 PM
...who cares about pve damage differences anyways...

Most of the people who play this game.

Osahete
05-21-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi!
I really like this new update.. especially the dailies, they are so awesome! Country banners -> such a good idea, tho hopefully it won't give rise to more country exclusivity. Though i can certainly see the attraction, the (imao) amazing thing about this game is the fact that people form all over the world play WITH each other and not just in the same game playing in country exclusive groups...! Hope to see even more diversity and fun among different players... cya there!
Osahete