PDA

View Full Version : Missing Countries for Country Flag Banner

Lok
05-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Let's summarize the missing countries here, so that STS can add them in future update :butterfly:

- Belgium
- Catalonia
- Croatia
- Dutch / Holland
- Finland
- Greece
- Hungary
- India
- Ireland
- Israel
- Malaysia
- North Korea
- Poland
- Portugal
- Singapore
- Spain
- Sweden
- Taiwan
- Ukraine

Lalarie
05-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Russian Flag is here already, I know... because it was first one I bought. But missing Ukrainian flag

Lok
05-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Russian Flag is here already, I know... because it was first one I bought. But missing Ukrainian flag

Thanks! Updated :chuncky:

itsmagic
05-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Dutch and holland is the same :D

Spyce
05-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Let's summarize the missing countries here, so that STS can add them in future update :butterfly:

- Catalonia
- Croatia
- Dutch / Holland
- Greece
- Israel
- Malaysia
- Portugal
- Ukraine

Those countries aren't the "major" countries compared to the United States and such.

rafakh
05-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Those countries aren't the "major" countries compared to the United States and such.
They put brazil , a poor place ( i live in brazil)

Lok
05-16-2013, 08:01 PM
They put brazil , a poor place ( i live in brazil)

I love the Brazil one, and hope there will be a soccer man vanity gear. :soap:

itsmagic
05-16-2013, 08:46 PM

I should reconsider Holland as a "major" country.
Dont be fooled by the size of our small country :p

azerty
05-16-2013, 08:50 PM
yes ukraine flag please (:

Samhayne
05-16-2013, 09:13 PM
As I understand it, the countries that we did include were ones that had significant numbers of players playing from. We couldn't include every country, so we had to draw the line somewhere. I don't know that we currently have plans to add any more. We'll have to see how these do.

itsmagic
05-16-2013, 09:33 PM
As I understand it, the countries that we did include were ones that had significant numbers of players playing from. We couldn't include every country, so we had to draw the line somewhere. I don't know that we currently have plans to add any more. We'll have to see how these do.

True that is not do-able.
Maybe u can change flags now and then?
Like every 2 or 4 weeks so other country's can get a cool flag too :D
( for my country holland, its just the France flag but upside down lol )

wrathstorm
05-16-2013, 09:45 PM

- Catalonia
- Croatia
- Dutch / Holland
- Greece
- Israel
- Malaysia
- Portugal
- Ukraine

Thanks bro for the highlight

Are you serious? It's like we are not being appreciated at all after lots of spending and everything. "Draw the line" eh, what a discrimination. I believe they're some Malaysian or etc in the LB as well (not me). Plus, my suggestion, why don't you just make guild flag instead of country since I'm afraid there will be much more people insulting each other country in the future.

Do you really have to put it that way? *sigh*

Ok see it for yourself, trend for AL

Source: http://www.google.com/trends/explore#geo&q=arcane+legends&cmpt=q

Urqui
05-16-2013, 10:01 PM
From google insite.
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag101/yousadollface/Screenshot_2013-05-16-20-59-45_zpsfb804ab7.png

Samhayne
05-16-2013, 10:48 PM
No disrespect intended. My apologies if my earlier statement came off that way. I was trying to give some perspective as to why we did what we did. Thanks!

wrathstorm
05-16-2013, 10:49 PM
No disrespect intended. My apologies if my earlier statement came off that way. I was trying to give some perspective as to why we did what we did. Thanks!

Thanks for clearing that up :) Just hope we will have our own banner in future

kurosakiichi
05-16-2013, 10:56 PM
I agree with wrathstorm. How can Malaysia's flag banner didnt include in the first batch although we are in the top 10 listed of the best guild? (refer previous guild rank). And u then, when we ask on how u clarify, u didnt have the answer? So please, please consider us as we yr client too. Dont just simply replied on the issue with a statement that gonna hurt others feeling. We also throw our money in this game and we want some satisfaction too. So i repeat, please listen to us. Do rotation on country available flags banner.

Thanks.

grazier07
05-16-2013, 11:21 PM
When STS come out with the idea on creating country flag banner, they should really do some research on number of players playing and donate from each country. They should include flags from the country that who area really obsessed and addicted to this game especially country such as mention by Lok which is not included. Sorry to say Sam, the term "Show your pride in xxx" doesn't reflect to us at all.. because our country flag was not there. Hope STS team look this into consideration. Thanks.

TheStoic
05-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Flag matters mostly to those players whose guild has their country's name on it (ex. Malaysia Pro and Italian Legends, etc.) I was surprised too that Malaysia is not included in the list.

Let's wait for any updates that'll come in the near future. For the meantime, save your plats.

kateku
05-17-2013, 12:33 AM
Please also include Singapore =)

Linkincena
05-17-2013, 01:46 AM
Need Indian Flag too ^_^

juaki
05-17-2013, 03:49 AM
I agree with one for catalonia.

TheStoic
05-17-2013, 04:42 AM
I agree with one for catalonia.

I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about the region Catalonia, here's the wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalonia

Puntus
05-17-2013, 05:12 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about the region Catalonia, here's the wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalonia

Catalonia is not Spain
In Wiki can read Catalonia is a Nation
Thanks fof defend our country

KillaSkillz
05-17-2013, 06:51 AM
I don't know why there are real country flags in Arlor to begin with.

You can't make everyone happy, why bother trying to please a few? It just gives the rest of the people a reason to complain. :D

Lok
05-17-2013, 07:17 AM
List updated.

Please note that this post is not for complaining the missing of those country flags, but to consolidate the demands for which country flags to be added in near future.

We understand that it is impossible to make the country flags for all countries over the world, but at least for those who are interested in getting one for his/her country.

Deadroth
05-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Um... You forgot Poland.. The country with Polish Legends guild... There are many players from Poland in AL

djironlung
05-17-2013, 08:23 AM
it is clearly hard to include every country but then again to change them would also make it hard for someone like me to get mine cause I can only buy play once a month. I agree they should add more later to be fair to all add it seems to belittle countries that are not included and makes those players feel lesser when that really isn't what sts oneness but it's the exacting effect. sts should announce a second addition of flags to come in the near future and get insight from players add to what ones they should include. this would help make down what ones could be beneficial to sts monetarily and make players from smaller nations feel like they matter as much add those from larger nations. this seems logical asks should be addressed since many people feel isolated and left out.

jtst
05-17-2013, 08:47 AM
1. Mozambique flag please!! The one with ak-47 on it.

2. Jolly Roger

VOla Hanghang
05-17-2013, 08:54 AM
Lol.... Guess Sts need to include all 194 countries flags... To make everyone happy=_=!

Drearivev
05-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Um... You forgot Poland.. The country with Polish Legends guild... There are many players from Poland in AL

I agree with this. A lot of people play from Poland. I play from Canada, so I'm fine :D And I probably will never have the plat to buy it :/
Also, maybe Vietnam should be included. <Legends of Vietnam> is a pretty big guild, I believe. You could probably use the list of guilds to determine which other flags to create.
And then on the other hand, they are always those whose countries' flags aren't there, so they won't be 100% satisified.

jk9810
05-17-2013, 10:13 AM
You forgot Belgium! :) Any chance on a reversed German banner?

Sushen Kaw
05-17-2013, 10:14 AM
you forgot India... i wasnt buying it anyway lol no plats :stupid:

Mystiq
05-17-2013, 10:15 AM
One word......IRELAND!

Swede
05-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Where the hell is Sweden's flag?! I hate STS!

Mystiq
05-17-2013, 10:25 AM
where the hell is sweden's flag?! I hate sts!

lololololololol i <3 u, u beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowGunX
05-17-2013, 11:32 AM
india is poor country. i hate to live in india.
credit card is useless as only a very few big shopping malls has tht credit card machine.
my parents used to hav credit card bt as it is rarely used so it is given bck to bank( or watever) nd so i dnt hav plats to buy vanities
:'(. i use to buy plats on sl only.

LwMark
05-17-2013, 11:50 AM

Funniest thing ive seen

Lok
05-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Funniest thing ive seen

Funniest thing I've seen is that you can still appear in front of me.

Osahete
05-17-2013, 08:16 PM

First off, good post Lok! (i also heard Finland is missing?)

Further: imao, if you are going to put out country banners, do all the countries... At least all the countries of players who currently use AL!

@InternalNinja, what in Pete's name are "major" countries? In which way (quantitative or qualitative) do they distinguish themselves from others? Even if they do why is this even important?

StS: represent! :p
Cya!
Osa

Lok
05-20-2013, 01:25 PM
First off, good post Lok! (i also heard Finland is missing?)

Further: imao, if you are going to put out country banners, do all the countries... At least all the countries of players who currently use AL!

@InternalNinja, what in Pete's name are "major" countries? In which way (quantitative or qualitative) do they distinguish themselves from others? Even if they do why is this even important?

StS: represent! :p
Cya!
Osa

Thanks and List updated again. :hororr:

SuRfY
05-20-2013, 01:56 PM

Non-constructive post blah blah blah...in before lock..

Just kidding~ :P

Greencrow
05-20-2013, 08:41 PM

lol, then quit playing! Jk sir :p

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Spyce
05-20-2013, 09:23 PM
lol, then quit playing! Jk sir :p

Aren't all the "major" countries there?

Greencrow
05-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Aren't all the "major" countries there?

I dont know actually :) I cant define a country as a major or minor one. But US and China would be a major country though. We know that.

私は真心膠어두운給力afk
05-22-2013, 03:09 AM
Need North Korea Flag too T_T

Ladyviviane
05-22-2013, 03:13 AM

Gawd :p

Leoyo
05-22-2013, 11:16 AM
There r so few china players in AL cause of bad Internet,
Dev should sell Taiwan banner, not china banner if wanna making profit.

Alphabull
05-22-2013, 03:07 PM
I want a Texas flag, to represent the Republic of Texas!

Raghuveer
05-22-2013, 04:11 PM
Would appreciate if there is a Indian FLag...really waiting for it...

Lok
05-23-2013, 02:18 AM
List updated.

Sorry that I'm not sure if Texas is a country, or it belongs to USA, so I haven't addes it yet.

Alphabull
05-23-2013, 07:55 AM
Sorry, guess I should have said I was making a joke or being sarcastic. Its a Texas thing. Texas used to be an independent country before joining the US.

JaytB
05-23-2013, 08:00 AM
+1 cause Belgium was on top :D

Spyce
05-23-2013, 08:41 AM
+1 cause Belgium was on top :D

It was in ABC order?
STS should of put "America" instead of "USA"