PDA

View Full Version : Level 35 Nuke Build

grrims
05-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Skill Build

Rage Tonic: 6 for dmg and crit

Evasion: 6 for armor and dodge

Fury: 6 for hit% (to hit birds and tanks)

Rabid Bite: 3 for extra dmg

Hamstring: 6 for more added effects

Fox Howl: 1

Hypnotize: 1

Restore: 1 (restore is optional)

Poison Needles: 1

The Other Poison: (I cant remember the name atm XD) 1

Vixen Kick: 1 (just for foreword leap)

armor shredder: 1

Gear

Helm: Swamp Rats

Armor: Swamp Rats or Experts

Weapon: 35 Forgotten Bow

Ring: 20 ring that gives 11 dmg and 1 crit

Vanity armor: Wings of the Phoenix

Vanity Helm: Fiery Bunny Ears or Fiery Antennas

How To Use

Go as fast as you can, use vixen kick to get close to an opponent before they buff. Nuke fox is best for rushing, and dont get into a long ffa with 1 person because they will buff or ms as soon as they spawn so you cant kill them as easily. They are good in ffas because they can pick off one enemy before the others react. It takes a little to get used to. Dex str would work, i personally use dex int for more crit.

Hope This Helps:stupid:

Spyce
05-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Pictures would be nice :)

grrims
05-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Pictures would be nice :)

pictures of what? the skills?

Gragorak
05-17-2013, 01:15 AM
When you're making a guide you are supposed to know pretty much everything about the topic you're writing about. It's clear that you have no idea how to play fox well.

1. 3 points in bite? Damage goes up only little => no use to put more than 1 point.
2. 6 points in fury? Seriously? :/ Lol'd hard for this.
3. Why would you add any points into int? It's just plain stupid idea. You say you put points into it beecause it boosts crit, but the fact is that dex boosts crit more. Dex > int, always.

grrims
05-17-2013, 08:20 AM
When you're making a guide you are supposed to know pretty much everything about the topic you're writing about. It's clear that you have no idea how to play fox well.

1. 3 points in bite? Damage goes up only little => no use to put more than 1 point.
2. 6 points in fury? Seriously? :/ Lol'd hard for this.
3. Why would you add any points into int? It's just plain stupid idea. You say you put points into it beecause it boosts crit, but the fact is that dex boosts crit more. Dex > int, always.

Lmao. If i dont know how to play fox, how'd i get a good kdr on it? At 35, you have enough points to have 6 fury. The other skills only need one to be powerful enough. U obviously have never played 35 pvp. Btw, int boosts the power of all skills because thats how fox was supposed to be played-dex int. I dont need 3 bite but with it at 3, i can kill a mage or another class in 2 hits-bite then hamstring or just auto.
Dude, u cant even talk since uv never played 35.

Gragorak
05-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Lmao. If i dont know how to play fox, how'd i get a good kdr on it?
Boosting, spawning, teaming, re-joining, farming noobs, refusing to fight mages, avoiding ffa at all costs, etc. possible ways to get good kdr. <= I'm not saying that you've done these, but there's always a possibility.

Kdr tells very little about actual skill anyways.

At 35, you have enough points to have 6 fury. The other skills only need one to be powerful enough.
Nope. You could use those points to max fox howl or armor shredder, which are good skills against all classes. Basically, maxed fury is only good against bears and birds as it pretty much cancels blinding and hs/stomp hit debuffs. And mage is fox's toughest opponent after all, right? So it would be good idea to optimize the build against mages, right?

Btw, int boosts the power of all skills because thats how fox was supposed to be played-dex int.
No, this is false information. Int boosts skill damage of poison darts and needles, and increases bandage's healing effect. Dex boosts skill damage of all other skills. Also, dex boosts hit, crit, auto damage more than int and boosts armor and dodge that int doesn't boost at all. Dex > int, always.

I dont need 3 bite but with it at 3, i can kill a mage or another class in 2 hits-bite then hamstring or just auto.
1. Bite at 3 + auto = doesn't kill anything.
2. Bite at 3 + hamstring = yes, kill lots of things for sure.
3. Bite at 1 + hamstring = most likely same result as above.

But, as you are using forgotten bow, you always do some auto-damage before you can get combo in. So, even if step 3 woudn't be enough for a kill;

4. Bite at 3 + hamstring (+auto) = kill.

Looks like you're referring to that one other thread. Tbh, i have played fox pvp in lvls 15, 17, 22, 26, 30, 35 and 51. Only levels that i have fox atm are 22 and 51 I didnt play very much in lvls 15, 17, 26, 30 or 35, but long enough to find good(/decent) builds. And long enough to see which build is not optimal.

Edit: You also seem to lack some general knowledge about foxes. For example, you seem to think that armor shredder doesn't stack (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95358-Questions-about-the-fox&p=1085885#post1085885).

grrims
05-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Boosting, spawning, teaming, re-joining, farming noobs, refusing to fight mages, avoiding ffa at all costs, etc. possible ways to get good kdr. <= I'm not saying that you've done these, but there's always a possibility.

Nope. You could use those points to max fox howl or armor shredder, which are good skills against all classes. Basically, maxed fury is only good against bears and birds as it pretty much cancels blinding and hs/stomp hit debuffs. And mage is fox's toughest opponent after all, right? So it would be good idea to optimize the build against mages, right?

No, this is false information. Int boosts skill damage of poison darts and needles, and increases bandage's healing effect. Dex boosts skill damage of all other skills. Also, dex boosts hit, crit, auto damage more than int and boosts armor and dodge that int doesn't boost at all. Dex > int, always.

But, as you are using forgotten bow, you always do some auto-damage before you can get combo in. So, even if step 3 woudn't be enough for a kill;

Looks like you're referring to that one other thread. Tbh, i have played fox pvp in lvls 15, 17, 22, 26, 30, 35 and 51. Only levels that i have fox atm are 22 and 51 I didnt play very much in lvls 15, 17, 26, 30 or 35, but long enough to find good(/decent) builds. And long enough to see which build is not optimal.

Edit: You also seem to lack some general knowledge about foxes. For example, you seem to think that armor shredder doesn't stack (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95358-Questions-about-the-fox&p=1085885#post1085885).

ok, whatever man. If u want to waste ur time proving that u know everything about fox, go ahead. Go cry somewhere else. but will u give me the name of ur 30 and 35 foxes?

ps: i dont spawn, refuse to fight mages, avoiding ffas, or re-joining. Who doesnt farm noobs?

Caiahar
05-18-2013, 08:56 PM

ok, whatever man. If u want to waste ur time proving that u know everything about fox, go ahead. Go cry somewhere else. but will u give me the name of ur 30 and 35 foxes?

ps: i dont spawn, refuse to fight mages, avoiding ffas, or re-joining. Who doesnt farm noobs?
Nvm.

Spyce
05-18-2013, 09:21 PM
I suggest you don't talk to Swag like that.
He is the master of foxes.

Caiahar
05-19-2013, 08:56 AM
I suggest you don't talk to Swag like that.
He is the master of foxes.
>_> I said that above lolz

Impact
01-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Lmao. If i dont know how to play fox, how'd i get a good kdr on it?

At 35, you have enough points to have 6 fury. The other skills only need one to be powerful enough.

Btw, int boosts the power of all skills because thats how fox was supposed to be played-dex int.

I dont need 3 bite but with it at 3, i can kill a mage or another class in 2 hits-bite then hamstring or just auto.

He's right about eveythibg trust me ive respeced and test builds for my 31 fox 100+ times at least

Wontwang
02-01-2014, 03:23 AM
Good thing just made a new fox, thx will try the build.