PDA

View Full Version : Guild Improvements :)

Kjalisi
05-17-2013, 07:30 AM
I have a couple of suggestions which I think would really help guild functionality:

1) Activity Timer: This would allow at least officer and gm to see when offline guild members last logged in. Without this functionality it is difficult to know which members have become inactive, and simple observation is not enough when the guild has 3000 members. I'd like to see:

Kjalisi
last log in: 14:26 on 17.05.13

2) See locations of online guildies. This would help if members need to do a certain map, and would like to check guild list to see if they can join a member already doing that map so as to help each other out!

EDIT:

A third suggestion by Osahete below (thanks!):

3) Search functionality in guild list so we are able to search for a member by name to see whether they are in guild or not (and when they last logged on ;) )

Thanks!

Kj :kiwi-fruit:

Osahete
05-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi!

Yep kj, these indeed would be nice improvements! And I would like to add one in my view an essential improvement to guild functionality:

(3) - a search function to search a guildie by name!

If a guild has many (online) members scrolling down a list can take very long, and with ppl going on- and offline, it constantly shifts, resulting in many times, inviting the wrong person ;)

Also, if you would want to, for example, know if somebody is still in a guild, you could just quickly search the name instead of scrolling through 3000 members ;)

Thanks a bunch!
Osahete

Deadroth
05-17-2013, 08:16 AM
+1 to that idea. I like it. This will be huge improvement to Guilds :)

Drearivev
05-17-2013, 10:57 AM
I completely agree with these suggestions, especially the second one. I'm the only person in my guild that's in Elites :( and then maybe a level 21 guildie invites me to their party, and I just wonder "where are you?"

Osahete
05-17-2013, 04:48 PM
Hey Drearivev,

Perhaps you should join the High Powered guild? We have all kinds of players, but certainly more than a few who do elites! So I hereby extend an invitation, no pun intended to your current guild of course :P

Hope to see you in (elite) Arlor ;)
Piece, Osa