PDA

View Full Version : Country flag banners, how to make everyone happy?♥

itsmagic
05-17-2013, 01:24 PM
So we got a few country flags, Awsome!
But the countrys that cant choose their flag feel bad about this.
Now i was thinking how u can make everyone happy.
Here is my suggestion: (Have no idea if it is do-able or how much work it is i have no idea how this works :p )

How about making a pop-up in the vanity store, that opens a empty flag.
Now the idea is that u can make your own flag!
Choose the lines and colours and maybe a symbol?
Tadaa everyone can make a flag that represents their country! :D

xcainnblecterx
05-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Making your own flag would bring a lot of immature people making crude and offensive objects/images. Not every one would do it but a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Besides that it is a good idea

Y O L O
05-17-2013, 05:26 PM
Making your own flag would bring a lot of immature people making crude and offensive objects/images. Not every one would do it but a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Besides that it is a good idea

Yep just like online black ops emblems

xcainnblecterx
05-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Yep just like online black ops emblems

Yea seen a few of those since I been playing CTF and tdm for the last week.

Zanpakuto
05-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Sad to see them Americans mess up the flag north of the border!!! Can't wait for the canadian flag to get fixed! I may buy it then

gundamsone
05-17-2013, 08:42 PM
They did country vanity icons in Pocket Legends last year and there were similar discussions but in the end is it really possible to include all the countries?
But b/c of updates like these, there's people saying it's discriminating to not include one's country etc etc.

So instead of countries I think they should have made region/continent flags, ex North America/South America/Africa/Asia/EU

Origin
05-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Doesn't bother me that my country's not on it - the laughter and smiles it brings my friends when I sport the diff flags = priceless! :-) Can we have one flag for planet Earth please?