View Full Version : A Perma-Ban from guild feature for GM's

octavos
05-17-2013, 02:02 PM

Well, the tittle says it all, but ill go into detail. Guild hoppers, beggers, and just flat out annoying people (Even if they change there name, deleting toon and remaking is the only way). I would like to control helps eliminate stress EG: that if officers dont know whos been perma kicked might let them back in again. This would work like a ignore list, but with the feature for the guild hall.

Yes we hate beggers, scammers, and child like behavior, but that doesn't mean we have to keep accepting that behavior. The GM, would have the power to bring that person back to the guild. If an officer boots a member, it could be added to the list with an explanation (like a report to you guys). So that way a GM can review the behavior and reinstate the person in question. This can also help for disgruntle officers who boot..now they need a reason to do so. i'd limit a daily boot to 5 members per officer.

its not an imperative feature, but a useful ability that can give many players a better place to play. If the power is abused, then the person in question can make there own guild with there rulz.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

:ghost:

Natrich
05-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Great idea! And it seems in-line with the last couple of updates too

Rare
05-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Excellent suggestion man.

Lady_Pebbles
05-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Its def. needed on all their games. Great suggestion. :)

octavos
05-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Its def. needed on all their games. Great suggestion. :)

updated, when i get more thz, ill thank ya thren :)

Gameplay
05-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Great idea

psychoscream
05-18-2013, 03:47 PM
great idea

angeldawn
05-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Love it!!
Add to PL please!!!

Alhuntrazeck
05-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Very awesome and very useful :)
Some poor fellow in my guild who's been kicked thrice cuz he's been mistakenly invited again...and again...and again. Clever dude, pm'd an officer who wasn't online when he was kicked.

moonway03
05-19-2013, 09:38 AM
Can be used in a bad way.
Example : you hate a specific person in your guild coz he/she is better than you. Now you got jealous and ban him/her for that reason.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

angeldawn
05-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Example : you hate a specific person in your guild coz he/she is better than you. Now you got jealous and ban him/her for that reason.

Only the GM should have access to add someone to the list. Like only the GM can promote.

Rare
05-19-2013, 01:03 PM

If it's my guild I can ban anyone I want

moonway03
05-19-2013, 06:14 PM
If it's my guild I can ban anyone I want

Yeah anyone,example you buy lots of crates and opened then you got nothing special,you decided to quit then you got crazy and ban everyone in guild xD

Haowesie
05-19-2013, 06:49 PM
How about perma ban the device so alts cant join.....lol

Rare
05-19-2013, 07:53 PM
Yeah anyone,example you buy lots of crates and opened then you got nothing special,you decided to quit then you got crazy and ban everyone in guild xD

I don't see the problem. If the gm wants to ban everyone from their guild... Well... Its their guild.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying its nice or cool. But the guild belongs to the gm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Cahaun
05-19-2013, 07:58 PM
I'd like to see a ban/kick log so a GM or officer could see what officer booted who at a certain time. That'd help against secret kicking when the other officers and GM are off-line.

moonway03
05-20-2013, 09:12 AM
I don't see the problem. If the gm wants to ban everyone from their guild... Well... Its their guild.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying its nice or cool. But the guild belongs to the gm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I see your point. Oh well majority wins lol

octavos
05-20-2013, 09:56 AM
The reason for this is self explanatory, to promote healthy playing. A guild should be a safe haven" in essence" where you can trust fellow members. Having this option will tell new players hay I could be pera-baned from a guild, so I better take it easy. soon if you have bad enough players they will be forced to make there own guild.

Xbadboyx
05-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Great idea!