PDA

View Full Version : Appear offline option

Omglolwtfbbq
10-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Don't know if this has been posted before, but an option to not appear online would be really great.
Sometimes I just want to sell in town or chat with a single friend without getting HUNDREDS of pm's and game invites. It gets really annoying when ppl decide that pressing invite once is not enough...

The amount of time an invite is displayed seems to stack up for every inv button press, making an invite being displayed for a very long time blocking other pm's.

I think it's really easy to implement and would make a lot of players happy :)

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-11-2010, 05:16 PM
i totally agree.. :) invite.. lol jk that would be nice

Arterra
10-11-2010, 06:43 PM
yep, ive seen so many suggestions for this but it is STILL good to see another. consider that i am most likely on the first page of many friend lists (Arterra) and so i keep lagging out due to multiple invites.

Riccits
10-12-2010, 01:59 AM
yup, i like to be invited... but since ao3 its going terrible...

setec
10-12-2010, 06:43 AM
i just want a way to auto-reject game invites with a message. A lot of times I am with a good group and we either are progressing nicely with a campaign or reloading the same map and I get spammed with game invites. Half the time I am in the middle of a battle and would die if I typed a response. And by spam I mean I get like 50 game invites in a row from the same person. (Yes, I know I can remove as friend).

If there were an option in OPTIONS to set an away message then any game invite would be auto-replied with your custom message. And I think this particular option should have two checkmarks along with the custom message

Custom Message="your messge here"
Checkmark=Show away messge for game invites
Checkmark=Show away messge for all private messages (tell)

Ellyidol
10-12-2010, 07:00 AM
And more than that, for the iphone (idk with ipad), private messages get bumped off my chat list when I receive multiple invites. So maybe a chat filter to filter ONLY private messages.

setec
10-12-2010, 07:02 AM
yeah, options to turn ON/OFF chat channels would be great. I think to turn OFF game invites would be okay, turn OFF SAY and turn off TELL.