PDA

View Full Version : Reroll????!!!!

Njsl1ck
05-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Is there something wrong with luck elix?I've been farming with friends today but no rerolls at all. Even with combo + 4plats luck. I've been messaging others from my list and some of them said they're going through the same situation.
Can someone please explain what is going on?

razerfingers
05-17-2013, 02:22 PM
If theres nothing better to reroll to i think it wont reroll not sure but the drops are random so if you are getting a white and it rerolls amd is gonna be another white why would you need to reroll?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Njsl1ck
05-17-2013, 02:48 PM
If theres nothing better to reroll to i think it wont reroll not sure but the drops are random so if you are getting a white and it rerolls amd is gonna be another white why would you need to reroll?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.
Did 7x mount, 4x ancient reefs,1 oltgar and no reroll. I agree, it sucks when u have a reroll and get junk.

Rare
05-17-2013, 03:07 PM
I've been getting rerolls. Nothing good has come of it tho.

Lady_Pebbles
05-17-2013, 03:19 PM
This has been going on since before this last update. Sometimes, they just don't reroll and it gets annoying.

Asahetek
05-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Elixers don't seem to work very well most of the time and we they do work it's usually gets junk, i used 4 reroll elixers and ran different zones and didn't have much luck 1 crate, no eggs,no golden warchests.

Rosetiti
05-17-2013, 04:06 PM
It's getting annoying I agree. Before update of mythic. 30 min reroll iI hunt down 9 locked, 3 egg. After mythic update, locked drop rate down so bad, even with reroll, and do 10x map still get nothing, mostly just 3 locked max.
Now 4plat reroll 30 min, 3 locked, 1 egg...
Cmon... It's purchase reroll not free stuff. And please, reroll into a rare items? seriously...

Roberto077
05-17-2013, 04:18 PM
It's just luck of the draw, sorry bud. In PL I had a 100% re-roll elixir with a re-roll vanity on, that's 112.5% chance of re-roll, and no good drops.

Mystiq
05-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Im irish, i don't need no elixer!

Azepeiete
05-17-2013, 05:08 PM
I watched a guy reroll into a pink on 3/5 bosses in mines today. Our group had a total of 5 pinks that run...yet I watched another person from the same group run a whole bunch of maps, using a bunch of elix without even rerolling on any mobs or the boss. It's all luck. Sometimes you got it sometimes you don't.

Zuzeq
05-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Luck is a 25% "CHANCE" at a re-roll. Most times I get better stuff with out it.

Lojack
05-17-2013, 05:20 PM
"It's all luck. Sometimes you got it sometimes you don't." is correct. The luck elixirs work as intended, it's not a phat loot guarantee, just a shot at it.

Asahetek
05-18-2013, 12:09 AM
Yeah i know but the problem for me lately is that i've been having the worst luck and was hoping the reroll elixers would help a little but unfortunately my bad luck streak continues.

Mystiq
05-18-2013, 03:16 AM
Yeah i know but the problem for me lately is that i've been having the worst luck and was hoping the reroll elixers would help a little but unfortunately my bad luck streak continues.

Go make a blog about it.

muinnusa
05-18-2013, 07:24 AM
yesterday I got luck elixir from Klass and decided to hunt at rook areas.
It reroll at last second, and thank to the luck elixir, I got green item from boss.

Thanks luck elixir, if I'm not using you, I'll get common item from boss.

Rosetiti
05-18-2013, 09:26 AM
yesterday I got luck elixir from Klass and decided to hunt at rook areas.
It reroll at last second, and thank to the luck elixir, I got green item from boss.

Thanks luck elixir, if I'm not using you, I'll get common item from boss.

The new elixir 30 mins is really bad. As I said.. Before that with 15 mins elixir I can hunt atleast 1 locked. Now with 30 mins elixir, I still only can hunt 1 locked. Sometimes just nothing but golden. And no egg.
The reroll rate is already small, please make it not to be a GREEN ITEM. Even in mines still drop green items from boss, not even a chest :\

Asahetek
05-19-2013, 04:18 AM
After months of bad luck and frustration the rerolls actually gave me something really good on my second elite nordia mine run the noble mask of will lvl 31 yay

Bebsi
05-19-2013, 08:54 AM
I noticed too that after the update the drop rate got worse :/
Something seems to be off...

chitgoks
05-19-2013, 08:54 AM
lol i had 1 hr elixir of everything. kept running mount spyr for an hour.

got 1 gold warchest lol
. alpha wolf doesnt give crate or egg?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Alhuntrazeck
05-19-2013, 09:10 AM
They should make an elixir worth like 10 plat, lasts 30 mins and has a 100% chance of getting loot higher than the dropped loot or 50% or higher chance of getting loot two levels higher than the dropped loot (for e.g. a common becomes a green or purple, green becomes purple or pink and purple becomes pink). More fun for the money.

Magician
05-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Without the luck elixirs, the drop rate is ridiculously low. Considering this is a 'mobile' app, I believe most ppl would have expect to spend prolly half to 1 hour of play concentration (as well as to obtain some decent items), if not the next hour or so. Though, this has become a very grind/farm orientated game to obtain the desired items/pets. I've been aiming for dungeon pet drops, and god knows how many hundred runs I've did, spanning weeks of farming, which yields totally no decent drops. While browsing through the trade market, I've also noted the same few ppls were selling the very same item I've been hunting for weeks/months. Could I say I've the worst luck ever? I do understand it's a legendary item, but come on, why does it looks like a mythic or arcane drops. Out of so many mmo's I've played, this has to be the most grindy version, and considering its within the mobile genre (although its playable in other platforms as well).

Asahetek
05-19-2013, 11:18 AM
I agree but even with luck elixers they didn't seem to help very until yesterday i had the absolute worst luck for a a few months i didn't get much of anything, 2 gold elite chest, 150+ other elites which gave less than 10 pinks which were worthless , a couple of crates, and a mercury egg.

Thermite
05-19-2013, 12:25 PM
I've gotten two 30 min luck elixirs from klaas this past week and neither of them rerolled a single time while I was leveling in jurn woods.

yunteri
05-20-2013, 11:58 AM
lol i had 1 hr elixir of everything. kept running mount spyr for an hour.

got 1 gold warchest lol
. alpha wolf doesnt give crate or egg?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

yesterday alpha wolf gave a locked without elixir

Njsl1ck
05-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Combo elix don't work!!!!

falmear
05-21-2013, 11:09 PM
I don't know if this is perception but from what I have seen you get more rerolls in the plat elite mines. It seems like your "25%" is much higher there. This is based on my experience doing a lot of runs of the "free" elite/non-elite maps vs plat elite mines. The rerolls seem very infrequent on the "free" elite/non-elite maps. But I have seen some crazy rerolls on the plat elite mines with pinks and elite golden warchests dropping a lot more frequently.

Xstealthxx
05-22-2013, 07:35 AM
I watched a guy reroll into a pink on 3/5 bosses in mines today. Our group had a total of 5 pinks that run...yet I watched another person from the same group run a whole bunch of maps, using a bunch of elix without even rerolling on any mobs or the boss. It's all luck. Sometimes you got it sometimes you don't.

i think that wa me.. lol