PDA

View Full Version : HALP...sum pvp ?????'s

billybob1
05-17-2013, 07:25 PM
i've never really pvp'd bfore but imma learn to. sum questions bfore i do---

1)what is the lvl to pvp?,where there is a widespread of active pvpers
---i dont wanna join a lvl where u battle the same people over n over
---also idc if there is a high lvl of trash talking..that doesnt bother me a bit

2)is there more tourneys at a certain lvl?

3)what lvl seems to b the fairest for most classes?

thank y'all for ur input....i hope to see sum of ya in battle soon

Sryyoulose
05-17-2013, 07:31 PM
50-56 is good 61 is good for balanced pvp.
Idk about 40s
Rest is fbow and bears op.
And birds are ok
Mages fine after 22

Sewer Turneys seem to be most popular and whatever the cap is.

If you get more interested in a single level post ^_^

cookiez
05-17-2013, 08:38 PM
I'd say 56 or 61. Anything under 45 is op

trueorfalse
05-17-2013, 08:47 PM
66-71

D-:
05-17-2013, 08:48 PM
56-61 is the most balanced. I still think bears are more on the OP side at 61 vs birds. :P

Everyone'sFavMage
05-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Billy trust me. Do 50-71. I can help you with build gear combos whatever u need. I have bear bird and Mage at every level in those ranges.

D-:
05-17-2013, 08:58 PM
I suggest starting with 51 bear. Super fun!

ThePvpTwink
05-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Excluding the fbow age 26-35 is good range...but ofc now there are all fbows so 56-61 is good

Apostel
05-18-2013, 06:43 AM
L10 pvp
L15 pvp
L19-L22
L26 pvp |
L30 pvp | very
L32 pvp | active
L35 pvp |
L40 pvp
L45 pvp
L50-L51 pvp
L56 pvp | still
L61 pvp | active
L66 pvp
L71 pvp | very
L75-76 pvp | active

The lower brackets <L51 are very dominated by forgotten and halloween weapons combined with frozen items. While you move up the forgotten weapons change to scaled sets like i.e. scaled glyph/feast/dragon sets.

Mages dominate L26-L40. L45-L56 is a bit more balanced although rhinos are still the underdogs all over the lower brackets. L71+ is dominated by birds.

Lower level pvp is mostly hit-autoattack-run. Mid-level is combo-nuke-win. Endgame is nuke-win (for birds mostly). They can kill even a geared bear in 2 hits with a full set.

D-:
05-18-2013, 10:43 AM
so 56-61 is good

That's what we've been saying. No need to repeat it over and over.

NotYoCookiez
05-18-2013, 11:11 AM
That's what we've been saying. No need to repeat it over and over.

It just shows that more people support that level -.-

Sryyoulose
05-18-2013, 11:31 AM
It just shows that more people support that level -.-

I support the support of 56-61

Mystiq
05-18-2013, 11:42 AM
The 10-20 pvp area is very active and is the most balanced pvp lvl out there, trust me ^ these guys don't know what they're talking about.

billybob1
05-18-2013, 11:55 AM
The 10-20 pvp area is very active and is the most balanced pvp lvl out there, trust me ^ these guys don't know what they're talking about.

hmmm...i have few low lvl toons i can try out in this lvl n pretty much all lvls..pm me ur low lvl toon..i have sum secret toons that wont name yet lol

Mystiq
05-18-2013, 12:00 PM
hmmm...i have few low lvl toons i can try out in this lvl n pretty much all lvls..pm me ur low lvl toon..i have sum secret toons that wont name yet lol

Dude, i was only joking, low lvl is a word i don't wanna say on forums!!

Sryyoulose
05-18-2013, 12:39 PM

Try a L20 Mage, tell me that you can beat a good bear/Bird/rhino... To 10 the day it's balanced.

MightyMicah
05-18-2013, 12:57 PM
In my experience 56-61 is crap. Mainly because glyphs are dominated by mages, and at 61 you gotta be rich enough to buy the dragon set as well as the fang stuff.

I say level 50. You can literally get free sets which are extremely good, and the pvp is very balanced.

Zeus
05-18-2013, 01:13 PM
In my experience 56-61 is crap. Mainly because glyphs are dominated by mages, and at 61 you gotta be rich enough to buy the dragon set as well as the fang stuff.

I say level 50. You can literally get free sets which are extremely good, and the pvp is very balanced.

You're talking to Billy. He is more than rich enough. Why do you think I keep him around? I'm hoping to inherit his wealth. ;)

dudetus
05-18-2013, 01:32 PM
You're talking to Billy. He is more than rich enough. Why do you think I keep him around? I'm hoping to inherit his wealth. ;)

Thx for advice.

Now if I accept his request to be my gf I will marry him instantly. And hire a hitman so I could inherit quite a bit after forcing him to change his will.

Gragorak
05-18-2013, 01:48 PM
20-26 is fun, but forgotten bows and whiny 10 year old kids make it annoying at times. Plus this level range is full of noobs who can barely afford forgotten bow and maybe some armor.

51-66 is fun too, but there's lots of boosters. Anyways, the player base is a lot more mature than in lower levels. Also, players are generally more experienced as the leveling to these levels takes more time and the gear is more valuable. So, as others have already done before, I'd suggest this level range.

Idk about other levels.

Mystiq
05-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Try a L20 Mage, tell me that you can beat a good bear/Bird/rhino... To 10 the day it's balanced.

Look at the post 39 minutes before yours. Gf. Hi dudetus thx for posting below.

billybob1
05-18-2013, 08:03 PM
I have all low lvl toons so I may try anyways.

I do have sum 61 toons with fang n dragon sets to try out
I like the sound of this tho

Thnx hunn!!

Thx for advice.

Now if I accept his request to be my gf I will marry him instantly. And hire a hitman so I could inherit quite a bit after forcing him to change his will.
Lol..ur gonna sign pre up..nub

20-26 is fun, but forgotten bows and whiny 10 year old kids make it annoying at times. Plus this level range is full of noobs who can barely afford forgotten bow and maybe some armor.
I have sum fbows..I could try out
51-66 is fun too, but there's lots of boosters. Anyways, the player base is a lot more mature than in lower levels. Also, players are generally more experienced as the leveling to these levels takes more time and the gear is more valuable. So, as others have already done before, I'd suggest this level range.

Idk about other levels.

Zeus
05-18-2013, 08:08 PM

Thnx hunn!!

You're not going to make me sign a pre-nup, right? :)

Also, you know you're making me hot for you by quoting multiple people in one post and then replying to them? Your flashy forum skills! Ugh! *bites lower lip* ;)

MightyMicah
05-18-2013, 09:42 PM

Thnx hunn!!

Ummm, you kinda misquoted me -.-

billybob1
05-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Ummm, you kinda misquoted me -.-

lol..ya..my bad...tablet kinda sux for doin multi quote stuff

n apollo....doesnt take much to get u hot,huh?

Zeus
05-18-2013, 10:29 PM
lol..ya..my bad...tablet kinda sux for doin multi quote stuff

n apollo....doesnt take much to get u hot,huh?

Correction, it doesn't take much of you to get me hot. ;)

Waug
05-18-2013, 10:38 PM
Endgame is most active and challenging, 2hit kill is the problem atm, few oldies quit and/or changed name, for that reason otherwise imo, the concentration of pro players is quite high compare to any other level.

Level 50/51 is classy-est tho imo.

Zeus
05-18-2013, 10:46 PM
Endgame is most active and challenging, 2hit kill is the problem atm, few oldies quit and/or changed name, for that reason otherwise imo, the concentration of pro players is quite high compare to any other level.

It isn't pro if everyone suddenly becomes good. It becomes a game of luck.

XghostzX
05-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Don't do end game ._.

Waug
05-18-2013, 10:55 PM
It isn't pro if everyone suddenly becomes good. It becomes a game of luck.

If you didn't notice, I said 2hit problem, and again if you read any of my older posts you would know, how much I've posted about dodge. Other than that this is true what I said, you've to read it properly though.

The Sadness
05-18-2013, 11:06 PM
I like 66-71.

Come hang out.

Apostel
05-18-2013, 11:28 PM
Don't do end game ._.

yes. kinda deressing to play with other classes then birds. I've seen elite equipped people die the speedy gonzales way..

Zeus
05-19-2013, 12:16 AM
If you didn't notice, I said 2hit problem, and again if you read any of my older posts you would know, how much I've posted about dodge. Other than that this is true what I said, you've to read it properly though.

You said the concentration of pros at endgame is quite high. I read properly, hence I posted what I said.

Waug
05-19-2013, 01:25 AM
First off, it's not easy to judge this cuz average players doing well in this cap due to 2/3 hit kill and extra dodge. When I said endgame, I meant the community, who did well in the past caps.

Secondly, I'm quite sure you messed up with "concentration of pro players" and pro-est players that's what I meant. I didn't even mean that best players are in endgame. High concentration obviously means the ratio of pro players and average / new players is high.

Thirdly, everyone may have their own views, that's what 'imo' stands for and I meant it, if you have different views that's your concern, I've no problem with that, you can't prove otherwise, neither I can.

Waug
05-19-2013, 01:32 AM
yes. kinda deressing to play with other classes then birds. I've seen elite equipped people die the speedy gonzales way..

I think you never pvp-ed as or against str classes specially pallies.

Pallies are op-est brid at this moment, combining highest single hit damage + dodge other factors as well.

Zeus
05-19-2013, 02:14 AM
First off, it's not easy to judge this cuz average players doing well in this cap due to 2/3 hit kill and extra dodge. When I said endgame, I meant the community, who did well in the past caps.

Secondly, I'm quite sure you messed up with "concentration of pro players" and pro-est players that's what I meant. I didn't even mean that best players are in endgame. High concentration obviously means the ratio of pro players and average / new players is high.

Thirdly, everyone may have their own views, that's what 'imo' stands for and I meant it, if you have different views that's your concern, I've no problem with that, you can't prove otherwise, neither I can.

I am truly not getting what you're trying to say. You say one thing, then you mean something else or jump onto another idea.

I highlighted the main points of your original post. Now, to my understanding, you said endgame is the most active and challenging. Personally, I agree with active but disagree with challenging. Why? You answered it yourself. The 2 hit problem leads to it being not so challenging. Then you said the concentration of pros to new players is quite high compared to any other level. Correct? Well, of course it is going to be when anyone that is luckily two hitting other players can be considered "pro".

That's what I stated in my original post. I truly do not see how much clearer I can get.

Chang Yeo
05-19-2013, 03:31 AM
56. Come and PvP at 56! :D

Waug
05-19-2013, 04:07 AM
@Apollo

You're targetting on a point that I actually didn't mean.

I'll put a simple example here, let say Duby a racing horse is quite good, but his illness is a problem atm, few people are not baiting on him, who are actually good at baiting. So what would you say? That I contradicted? If there are problems and pro bait-ers are not baiting on it, so how the horse can be good.

Exactly, if I just had to say endgame is challenging and best, why would I say that there are problems and even few pro players quit for that reason? Simply I'd mention it's challenging.

Lastly, if in any way english was the reason you misunderstood my post, that will be considered as my fault not yours.

floats
05-19-2013, 08:46 AM
40 plat pack behr or 35 fb burd

Lulz, at least things can't get any worse @.@

CrimsonTider
05-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Billy,

Throwing all the typical-pvp-thread-ego's aside, 50-71 you can't go wrong. Anyone on here knows I'm not as avid a PvPer as all the ones above me, but I play enough to know all of these levels have equal amounts of pros and cons. My personal favorites are as follows:

51/61/66 bear, 56/71 bird. 56 bear and 61 bird are a close second.

Have fun with the "farmers" and "spawners". ;)

Chang Yeo
05-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Disgraceful. Your personal favourites don't include any mages.

Apostel
05-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Billy,

Throwing all the typical-pvp-thread-ego's aside, 50-71 you can't go wrong. Anyone on here knows I'm not as avid a PvPer as all the ones above me, but I play enough to know all of these levels have equal amounts of pros and cons. My personal favorites are as follows:

51/61/66 bear, 56/71 bird. 56 bear and 61 bird are a close second.

Have fun with the "farmers" and "spawners". ;)

Agreed. I habe em all except 56-61-66 bear (since its my main class I leveled up to endgame)

Tod add a last comment to this endless discussion: I am well aware of the uber-dodge-warbirds. Warbirds have always been one of my favorite choices how to play a bird.

Sryyoulose
05-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Basically you can't go wrong if you start at 50 pvp, then move up to 51,55/56, 61 and maybe 66

Reunegade
05-19-2013, 05:25 PM
70/71 is pretty fun, and so is 66.