PDA

View Full Version : Items

[Buy]
05-18-2013, 05:45 AM
I have a proposal to allocate forgotten items.For example at the end of the name to establish a definite sign on things that do not drop.New players will be much easier, and they will know.Thank you for your attention.

xbabybugszx
05-18-2013, 06:26 AM
So basically you just want new players to be easier. What's wrong with a challenge?

MightyMicah
05-20-2013, 10:43 AM
So basically you just want new players to be easier. What's wrong with a challenge?

Lol! I think what he's saying is that it will be easier for new players when they realize certain items are discontinued. That way they don't waste their time farming for a discontinued item. ;)

kcimythgim
05-20-2013, 07:18 PM

Lol! I think what he's saying is that it will be easier for new players when they realize certain items are discontinued. That way they don't waste their time farming for a discontinued item. ;)
People wouldn't be scammed into buying discontinued items that aren't really discontinued, and new players would price things higher once they know that they are discontinued.

Xbuddyjosh
05-20-2013, 07:33 PM
The purpose of this thread?

*cries*

MightyMicah
05-21-2013, 09:09 AM
People wouldn't be scammed into buying discontinued items that aren't really discontinued, and new players would price things higher once they know that they are discontinued.

That's already a problem, bud. Sometimes slight problems are worth it if the benefit is greater than the problem. ;)

Rot
05-21-2013, 10:12 AM
forums are here for a reason