PDA

View Full Version : Running knight

Gaabob
10-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Ok this is really annoying. Every once in a while I close the pocket legends app, but it doesn't register with the servers, so when I open the app again within like 3-5 minutes it hasn't disconnected me. Then when I go to change something it goes into the running knight loading screen. Last night it was running for 15 hours until I redownloaded the app. It is running again now.... The only way I can avoid this is if I verrrrry carefully make sure that I just exit level and log off.

One thing, it used to be that after 2 or so minutes of running knight it just disconnects from server, it's not doing that now.

I have a 3GS with 4.1

Please advise/fix

I am now going to waste a half hour or so of PL playing time redownloading the app...

KingFu
10-11-2010, 08:12 PM
When you exit and rejoin minutes later, it's the game using it's support for multitasking, it's supposed to do that. As for the knight, its probably due to lag and ping spikes.

Royce
10-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Just close the app, double tap the home button to see background apps, tap and hold the PL icon, then tap the "-" symbol to close the app for real.

Gaabob
10-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Nifty, thanks Royce :)