PDA

View Full Version : Beatig 61 orl bears?

omgitsbri
05-18-2013, 10:32 AM
I only win like 30% of he fights on my lil mage.

D-:
05-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Because the cycle for me is

Bear > Mage
Mage > Bird
Bird > Bear

Plus, the bears you're facing are most likely "decent" bears.

Bodyguardz would own you if you're getting owned by Orlok... Not trying to be like "omg he'd own u" but bodyguardz is probably the best bear at 61. There's also "cyaa" who said he 10-0d Bodyguardz, but he's really easy, so you shouldn't have any problems with him.

Sryyoulose
05-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Mages at 61 are op enough that if you kite you win easy. Vs the get pulled and hope he doesn't dodge tactic.
Depending on the bear if he pulls then stomps right away: (After Buffing ofc) fire, drain, heal, and trail ice. If he pulls and screams/slashes fire, drain, if pull lands, mana shield, heal the stun, ice, lightning, and fire again. This is just what I generally do depending on the situation, you can make tweaks to this,

D-:
05-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Mages at 61 are op enough that if you kite you win easy. Vs the get pulled and hope he doesn't dodge tactic.
Depending on the bear if he pulls then stomps right away: (After Buffing ofc) fire, drain, heal, and trail ice. If he pulls and screams/slashes fire, drain, if pull lands, mana shield, heal the stun, ice, lightning, and fire again. This is just what I generally do depending on the situation, you can make tweaks to this,

That's like a mini guide^

Zeus
05-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Ice and debuffs are key, as well as timed heals.