Ok Guildmate ^_^

Here is my Entry
Hope You Like this one

Goodluck to us

Deadroth
05-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Goodluck to us

Like a gollum... *sarcasm*

@Gameplay hope You will find the most amazing of sigs :)

Gameplay
05-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Good good lets see wat crem

Gameplay
05-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Post post post if not then totoy wins

Totoymagic
05-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Like a gollum... *sarcasm*

@Gameplay hope You will find the most amazing of sigs :)

Goodluck to us :calm:

Cremated
05-19-2013, 02:18 AM
Ok Guildmate ^_^

Here is my Entry
Hope You Like this one

Copyright of Wrath's sigs!

Totoymagic
05-19-2013, 02:51 AM
Copyright of Wrath's sigs!

FYI Cremated so you will know what you are saying...

This is Wrath says ---> "Hi guys, these are the samples of signature I made using sources from Spacetime itself. PM me if you're interested."

He's Using sources from Spacetime.. So he's not the owner of this Scroll.. every sig of wrath has Name format in the middle "You name" and one character on the right and Arcane logo in the left And please Cremated don't be jealous if you can't make a good sig for god sake! ive made a lot of siggys but not all of them are good.. my point is... the mere fact wrath do not own that format because you can search it on web... so anyone can use that scroll.. if anyone here has the right to protest its not Wrath.. the STS itself.. and also NOT YOU!

do u think this one is made by Wrath?

--->30936

So STS can make a protest and tell Wrath stole the copyright of idea?

i got the scroll on this pic:stupid::smiley_simmons::stupid:

sorry guys im rude to those people who puts false accusation in one person

Cremated try to Be more creative and learn how to make your craft can be treasure so your not sourgraping:sorrow: in the corner of your room and have a sad face:blue: in front of your pc

Copyright Ur Face!

Gameplay
05-19-2013, 11:03 AM

This is Wrath says ---> "Hi guys, these are the samples of signature I made using sources from Spacetime itself. PM me if you're interested."

He's Using sources from Spacetime.. So he's not the owner of this Scroll.. every sig of wrath has Name format in the middle "You name" and one character on the right and Arcane logo in the left And please Cremated don't be jealous if you can't make a good sig for god sake! ive made a lot of siggys but not all of them are good.. my point is... the mere fact wrath do not own that format because you can search it on web... so anyone can use that scroll.. if anyone here has the right to protest its not Wrath.. the STS itself.. and also NOT YOU!

--->30936

Cremated try to Be more creative and learn how to make your craft can be treasure so your not sourgraping:sorrow: in the corner of your room and have a sad face:blue: in front of your pc

Copyright Ur Face!

Come on guys no flamin just create a sig ill pic the winner later today

But if none make any in next 2hrs toto wins

Cremated
05-19-2013, 11:22 AM
I aint gonna bother! Totoy's was good. Maybe cause im jelly of him :/ Sorry btw! How did u get scroll efect

Gameplay
05-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Totoy u win tell me when ur in game

Totoymagic
05-19-2013, 12:24 PM
I aint gonna bother! Totoy's was good. Maybe cause im jelly of him :/ Sorry btw! How did u get scroll efect

Im sorry cremated for being so rude :(

just search on web... the picture above.. and i edit it on photoshop cs6

Totoymagic
05-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Here's My Promise another sig for you ^_^

Gameplay
05-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Invalid attachment

inkredible
05-22-2013, 02:39 AM

--->30936

Copyright Ur Face!

most of said on this post ^ is unnecessary
anywyas you got the scroll from that pic
but lemme ask you this.... before you even seen wrath's sig, have u ever thought of that??

marshmallow
05-22-2013, 10:26 AM

Im sorry cremated for being so rude :(

just search on web... the picture above.. and i edit it on photoshop cs6

but lemme ask you this.... before you even seen wrath's sig, have u ever thought of that??

Just let them be, they're friends again. Any person wouldn't thought of any original idea but that way helps to actually create your own from it.
It's called inspiration and that's what helps me to create stuffs.

Totoymagic
05-24-2013, 01:52 PM
Just let them be, they're friends again. Any person wouldn't thought of any original idea but that way helps to actually create your own from it.
It's called inspiration and that's what helps me to create stuffs.
thanks marsh

Totoymagic
05-24-2013, 01:57 PM

i admit my mistake inkredible and i said sorry to Cremated for saying those words..

real man can ask forgiveness and accept his mistakes

anyways were friends now :)