PDA

View Full Version : The most annoying issue-and the solution!

psychoscream
05-19-2013, 03:19 AM
elite bosses resetting , there is lots of problems in it and here is some :

1-usually elite bosses takes a lot of time to die , and resetting makes farming harder
2- waist of elixirs and pots = waist of gold and platinum
3- noobs : some times noobs reset the boss on purpose
4- makes the players tired and bored out of the game

soloution :
- never make the boss reset , or sts guys can find a solution they are pro`s so it would not be hard for them

thanks for reading :D

Cremated
05-19-2013, 04:43 AM
Omg please implement this!

psychoscream
05-19-2013, 05:12 AM
Thank you :)

Bullox
05-19-2013, 07:23 AM
Nice one Psycho.....I agree 100% :)

Rare
05-19-2013, 01:05 PM
I have to agree. Bosses should not have leashes

Kevin Octavianus
05-19-2013, 01:20 PM
I really Agree.. I hate noob that reset the boss.. wasting time

Chanz_B
05-19-2013, 01:42 PM
I think its good to have reset, it means you are doing something wrong. Encourages skill and planning and team work to perfect the kill. If it wasnt tough it wouldnt be elite.

Xeriuss
05-19-2013, 02:30 PM
I agree with Chanz_b.

Rare
05-19-2013, 02:37 PM
I think its good to have reset, it means you are doing something wrong. Encourages skill and planning and team work to perfect the kill. If it wasnt tough it wouldnt be elite.

Meh you're punishing a whole group for maybe one bad player. Like people already said, wasting plat is no fun. Even if the boss doesnt reset, its still very difficult in pugs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

psychoscream
05-20-2013, 03:55 AM
yeah i agree with adenos ,
the boss resetting is not a part of
the elite and normal bosses resets too
so...

maxmaccc
05-20-2013, 04:39 AM
Bosses resetting....sooo annoying. Make me want to quit the game for good

marshmallow
05-20-2013, 05:20 AM

That's the issue.

Deadroth
05-20-2013, 05:23 AM
Well... Ayeee i agree! XD

I think boss should have area to "battle in it" but i think boss shouldn't "re-heal" when we lure him out...

Rare
05-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Well... Ayeee i agree! XD

I think boss should have area to "battle in it" but i think boss shouldn't "re-heal" when we lure him out...

True. Maybe a leash, but not a reset on health

Yakiniku
05-20-2013, 09:17 AM
True. Maybe a leash, but not a reset on health

I could see this being abused. Kiting mages and rogues will continuously pot shot a boss while dragging it to the reset zone over and over. Probably not too time efficient, but definitely very safe. What will the warriors do? Well... what warriors? :)

I'm all in for no leash and no hp reset though. Back in the old non-instanced mmo days, you could drag bosses all over the place. Even right into unsuspecting leveling parties. :D

Rare
05-20-2013, 09:25 AM
I could see this being abused. Kiting mages and rogues will continuously pot shot a boss while dragging it to the reset zone over and over. Probably not too time efficient, but definitely very safe. What will the warriors do? Well... what warriors? :)

I'm all in for no leash and no hp reset though. Back in the old non-instanced mmo days, you could drag bosses all over the place. Even right into unsuspecting leveling parties. :D

That is a way it could certainly be abused. Although, it would just be easier and faster probably to just kill them.

Of course, the unleashing also has some potentially major abuse opportunity. I'd personally drag the boss back near the spawn zone. I would say there is little to no chance STS would ever implement this. But maybe the resetting could be addressed.

wawawa64
05-20-2013, 03:41 PM
That is a way it could certainly be abused. Although, it would just be easier and faster probably to just kill them.

Of course, the unleashing also has some potentially major abuse opportunity. I'd personally drag the boss back near the spawn zone. I would say there is little to no chance STS would ever implement this. But maybe the resetting could be addressed.

I can see people abusing it also.

So instead of resetting, maybe just make the boss invincible until he's back to the spawn point or something like that.

Although, I don't think sts will address this issue.

drgrimmy
05-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Yeah, don't think this will ever be changed.

Lol, dragging the boss to the spawn zone. I think I remember a few nefarious characters doing this in PL during the forgotten event so unsuspecting players would die immediately upon joining a map...

Ebezaanec
05-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Yeah, don't think this will ever be changed.

Lol, dragging the boss to the spawn zone. I think I remember a few nefarious characters doing this in PL during the forgotten event so unsuspecting players would die immediately upon joining a map...

That event boosted up my deaths during farming due to those "nefarious players."

On topic: That idea would make farming less tedious. Its really annoying when the boss is at the edge of reset and the player confronts him, only to drag him out and reset him.