PDA

View Full Version : Guild war! If admin can place a password to enter a pvp room much better

Daddyblu
05-19-2013, 03:30 AM
Dear Admins,

Please have a option of password protected room so we have have a guild war or 5-5 by team.

You can have two kind of rooms private/ guild war or normal random room what you have now.

This will be better you can rank the guilds by the number of guild war they win.

Each ranking you can challenge other guild on top.

Thanks!

In-Game Name Sprtcuz- new name / Orchero

Totoymagic
05-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Dear Admins,

Please have a option of password protected room so we have have a guild war or 5-5 by team.

You can have two kind of rooms private/ guild war or normal random room what you have now.

This will be better you can rank the guilds by the number of guild war they win.

Each ranking you can challenge other guild on top.

Thanks!

In-Game Name Sprtcuz- new name / Orchero

+1 on this
Nice Idea but i think its so hard for the devs to make that.. but i know soon it will happen

psychoscream
05-19-2013, 03:48 AM
omg great idea +1

iamamen
05-19-2013, 06:59 AM
we got a rank of guild, now need a rank of guild war :P

Alhuntrazeck
05-19-2013, 07:05 AM
I think this isn't implemented yet mainly because not of the hardness factor, but because of the enmity this would create between guilds. They would constantly challenge each other and start calling each other 'noob guilds' and the like. This is what I think, I'm not sure. For now, the only way to guild war is to somehow get into an empty lobby, call your guildmates and ask the opposite guild members to join you thru party or friends list.

Cero
05-19-2013, 07:44 AM
I think this isn't implemented yet mainly because not of the hardness factor, but because of the enmity this would create between guilds. They would constantly challenge each other and start calling each other 'noob guilds' and the like. This is what I think, I'm not sure. For now, the only way to guild war is to somehow get into an empty lobby, call your guildmates and ask the opposite guild members to join you thru party or friends list.

agree.
and having a locked room gives a chance for kill boosting/farming.

Bless
05-19-2013, 08:17 AM
People are getting astonished by an idea that has been around for over 4 months? Anyways Agreed.

Daddyblu
05-21-2013, 02:03 AM
People are already Farming and boosting flags on pvp. to avoid this guild mates should not be able to fight each other .

if your in the same guild you cant battle same be on the other side. system will not allowed you.

I saw a lot of players on the ranking is doing boost by guild members!

agree.
and having a locked room gives a chance for kill boosting/farming.

Genuinous
05-21-2013, 03:14 AM
Allow locked rooms, but kills, deaths and captures won't count towards your stats there. So you can open a locked room to have fun with your friends, do events, guild wars, etc and then there will be normal pvp where you are supposed to meet random ppl and your scores will count. Simple solution and would be great :)

Cero
05-21-2013, 01:21 PM
People are already Farming and boosting flags on pvp. to avoid this guild mates should not be able to fight each other .

if your in the same guild you cant battle same be on the other side. system will not allowed you.

I saw a lot of players on the ranking is doing boost by guild members!

yes. it is already getting old, this farming/boosting but with the locked room it will go worst. Unless devs make the locked room as what geno said.

bulzgiz
05-22-2013, 10:17 AM
great idea. +1

Daddyblu
05-23-2013, 01:43 AM
So i wonder when the admin will approved this Idea will come.. LOL any rewards of person who raised the Idea LOL!

Because as of now i dont like guild boosting members for flags not really fair.

lots of people on the leader board keep on saying yah im the best look at the LB noob. LOL does it really matter? maybe you just played ahead of us or maybe you get your title by boosting.

Alfai
05-23-2013, 02:57 AM
brilliant.just ensure its friendly, and healthy :)

Pfurz
05-23-2013, 03:44 AM
I like this idea and i wonder why there is no room for closed pvp party.
What about a kind of "Training-Mode" where no Kills/Deaths/Flags count for achievements?
Partyleader should be able to invite 10 player for a private guildwar.

Daddyblu
05-23-2013, 05:24 AM
I Cant wait for this to take effect.

I hope other players support this idea

Daddyblu
05-25-2013, 02:38 AM
admins reply please....

Daddyblu
06-16-2013, 03:30 AM
Hey did any admin read this? lol... so admin you dont like this idea at all?

Daddyblu
07-07-2013, 05:07 AM
admin maybe you can add this in the new update coming!

also i had another idea regarding the change guild name! if there is a option to pay 30 plats or 50 plats to change guild name!

OMG i am give you guys a lot of good idea to improved you game just ignored lol!

birdmasta
07-08-2013, 10:34 PM
they will see it eventually... calm down lol...

Daddyblu
07-09-2013, 07:31 AM
LOL I hope they see it.. this game needs a lot of changes... as of now it looks so basic!

Norris Neo Dicaprio
07-09-2013, 08:46 AM
lol......

wolf17
07-09-2013, 03:55 PM
There are like 10 threads about this already, but still a great idea. Really hoping this is going to be implemented in the next expansion.

Daddyblu
07-11-2013, 04:32 AM
I also told them to have options for change guild name by paying 30 plats or 50..

instead of making new guild and going all to process of transferring members 1 by 1.. just change the same is simple.

Roberto077
07-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Guild wars lead to rivalries and fights. I know exactly what it's like to join in a clan/guild war and it ain't pretty.

For instance, I used to be in a clan in the game Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus. We talked to a few other clans and decided to make a clan war with about 7 teams. Since I was an admin of the clan I had to watch over the whole clan war to claim the victors, but after the second round, the other clan started spamming our group chat with insults and swears. We banned all those people from the chat and disqualified them. After the third round which we won the other team started spamming us with private messages and insulting us on ever group chat. My clan started to do the same thing. Since we had an odd amount of teams, we needed to do a FFA finale. I won with an amazing score and won a good amount of itunes money, but 3 days after the win, my account got hacked by the person who came in second place and got me banned from every clan group at the time. In the end, the clan war was a complete disaster and everyone hated each other.

In other Spacetime games people have requested clan wars, but it's been turned down due to the hostility it may cause.

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 03:17 AM
well in that case its time to look for new game

Roberto077
07-18-2013, 11:03 AM
How so?

This was to the other guild war thread...

Guild wars lead to rivalries and fights. I know exactly what it's like to join in a clan/guild war and it ain't pretty.

For instance, I used to be in a clan in the game Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus. We talked to a few other clans and decided to make a clan war with about 7 teams. Since I was an admin of the clan I had to watch over the whole clan war to claim the victors, but after the second round, the other clan started spamming our group chat with insults and swears. We banned all those people from the chat and disqualified them. After the third round which we won the other team started spamming us with private messages and insulting us on ever group chat. My clan started to do the same thing. Since we had an odd amount of teams, we needed to do a FFA finale. I won with an amazing score and won a good amount of itunes money, but 3 days after the win, my account got hacked by the person who came in second place and got me banned from every clan group at the time. In the end, the clan war was a complete disaster and everyone hated each other.

In other Spacetime games people have requested clan wars, but it's been turned down due to the hostility it may cause.

Daddyblu
07-23-2013, 02:23 AM
This was to the other guild war thread...

DUDE GAME WITH OUT GUILD WAR IS BORING! GAME WITH OUT COMPETITION IS LAME!

THE GAME IS CONCEPT IS TO MAKE FRIENDS COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN.

LETS TALK ABOUT "HOSTILITY" this cant be avoided with or with out guild war swearing and insulting is normal in every online game.

1. not all players have same age group. people who play from age 10-18 is normally get into argument easily.
2. we don't have same cultures and language. ( people mis-understood or not the right use of words due to lack or poor of knowledge in using ENGLISH.

i told want to pin point all.. but there is a lot of reasons ...

I had been playing online games for more than 13 years in my life... im 27 and working in Dubai and organize huge events. even in adults world its very very normal.. that people mis -understood each other. in different way.

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 06:02 AM
We want password LOL!

Roberto077
07-30-2013, 09:15 AM
DUDE GAME WITH OUT GUILD WAR IS BORING! GAME WITH OUT COMPETITION IS LAME!

THE GAME IS CONCEPT IS TO MAKE FRIENDS COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN.

LETS TALK ABOUT "HOSTILITY" this cant be avoided with or with out guild war swearing and insulting is normal in every online game.

1. not all players have same age group. people who play from age 10-18 is normally get into argument easily.
2. we don't have same cultures and language. ( people mis-understood or not the right use of words due to lack or poor of knowledge in using ENGLISH.

i told want to pin point all.. but there is a lot of reasons ...

I had been playing online games for more than 13 years in my life... im 27 and working in Dubai and organize huge events. even in adults world its very very normal.. that people mis -understood each other. in different way.

Nothing is fun with hostility. Guild Wars can break friendships. I suggest making your own private ones but getting set up with a random guild that you don't have friends in will usually result in hostility. Seeing the amount of regular anger in PvP, a guild war can multiply that anger to banning worthy variables.

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 02:32 AM
Nothing is fun with hostility. Guild Wars can break friendships. I suggest making your own private ones but getting set up with a random guild that you don't have friends in will usually result in hostility. Seeing the amount of regular anger in PvP, a guild war can multiply that anger to banning worthy variables.

its not random guild war.. each guild need to accept.. it is like a ladder that you need to challenge who is on the top spot