PDA

View Full Version : account gone after update in samsung tab

obituarydog
05-19-2013, 10:26 AM
my account is gone after i did an update in my samsung tab. I can't seem to log in again. am Pretty dissapointed here.

to admins

.. please fix it. my id is

Obituarydog

obituarydog
05-21-2013, 01:53 AM
wow no help at all, thanks alot.. after playing so long, my account just vanished.. what a way to end the game.. thanks

DocDoBig
05-21-2013, 08:48 AM
This forum is for bugs and tech issues, not support or account problems.

Have you even tried to contact the Spacetime Studios Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com ?
We can't help you, all what i can say it could be the case that your (probably) unregistred account got deleted after the update.

obituarydog
05-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Thx doc, appreciated for your replies. I've already contacted them but of no avail. anyway thx.

Limsi
05-22-2013, 12:08 AM
Just wait for the reply, I'm pretty sure it's a guest account that you are using. Next time, use a registered account to avoid this from happening agian. :)

obituarydog
05-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Thx Limsyoker, Appriciated..

illego
05-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Not sure if this is a STS secret or not but guest account are tied into the Android ID. I noticed that every time I flash a new custom ROM, the guest account is gone when the Android ID changed. Looks like the Samsung update changed the android ID so the guest account is gone.