PDA

View Full Version : PvP Events starting up again from June

Genuinous
05-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Hey All, been a while since I posted (or played)...

Nonetheless Exams are coming to an end finally (mark May 31st) and that means I will have time to play once again. Yay for me.

Anyhow, I see no PvP event happened in the meanwhile, so I will make sure to get something going the first/second week of June. I don't have an exact time yet, but just putting it out there. Hopefully I can do more than one event, so it'll suit many of you and you won't feel excluded :)

In the meanwhile I would need 2 things:

What's going on in AL?
Well yeah, I've played about 2 hours since Nordr expansion, so I'm far behind. If someone can tell me about PvP, balance, mythics, arcane, pets, anything that changed or affected a 1v1 or 2v2 matchup seriously, feel free to say. Also what about class balances against each other (1v1 especially)? Endgame related only.

Organizing events
I had some critique about relying too heavily on DM organizers, so this time I would like a mixed group running the event to avoid any such claims. Also if there are players who would like to organize events but happen to be outside of DM, this would give them a nice chance :) So if you have the time and you are willing to help out, send me a PM.

I don't have any details about the events yet, will let post once I have written up and organized something.

Thanks for reading and thanks if you have something to add :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Great, wb! Hope I can participate in a tourney this time 'round. I like organizing stuff but I don't have the knowledge and skill necessary :disturbed:
So good luck to everyone in the tournament. Sorry I couldn't add anything.

Azepeiete
05-19-2013, 10:34 PM