PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Award - 90 seconds Is it possible? Lvl31

Chanz_B
05-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi
I am now a level 31 rogue and cannot do the hauntlet in under 2mins.
Everyone I have spoken too says its not possible since the expansion of nordyrr.
IF this is true then the time limit should be increased to something achievable I really want the achievement help.

Xeriuss
05-19-2013, 02:28 PM
Look at realm records there u'll find the answer to ur question if it's possible or not.

It aint that easy as it was at 26 lvl cap but if u have a good geared group then it's possible (even without elix) ;)

Rare
05-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Hmmm I heard someone say something similar to this before and I think it applies.

I like it the way it is. If it was easier, the title wouldn't be as special.

Ring a bell?

Edit: i dont really feel that way. Just making a point.

Haowesie
05-19-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm fully geared lvl 31, and I can't solo the first room under 23sec, which I used to be able to do... I'm pretty sure those record holders a low levels toons...

Redtank
05-19-2013, 06:54 PM
I got it

Alhuntrazeck
05-19-2013, 09:14 PM
It's closer to impossible than anything now...keep trying tho! I'm pretty sure a lvl 16 holds the top spots in the lb (myst ;))

Chaim Nail
05-20-2013, 01:50 AM
I used to do loads of Hauntlet runs up to and including lvl26, I wanted to get the Haunted title and was close a couple of times but since they made all the enemies much more difficult I've only run it 3 times and it took much longer and had to go through many potions even though I'm lvl31.

I hate STS for doing that, they ruined it.

psychoscream
05-20-2013, 02:54 AM
its a ll about the party , better party = less time to finish

Chanz_B
05-21-2013, 05:01 AM
Thanks for all the replies I will persevere hope I get it someday:-)
And I do enjoy a challenge as long as it is possible and I'm not throwing away my potions in vain :-)

chitgoks
05-22-2013, 12:46 AM
it is impossible. before it was doable because there were no mythic arcane gears. now that there are, you would have to get these kind of gears for all in the party in order to have a high chance of getting this title.

normal good gears? well ... dunno how you can do that

GoodSyntax
05-22-2013, 07:43 AM
Beyond the fact that I don't think 90 seconds is feasible any more, I find myself waiting longer and longer for a PUG to set up. Even with a bunch of level 30/31s, it can be challenging to finish before the 3:30 mark. The best I've been able to do since the update to the Hauntlet is about 2:15, and that was with a well geared team who worked very well together.

Unless your team has a bunch of Mythics/Arcanes, I just don't think it's possible any more.

So much for farming Hauntlet Coins for Shiloh eggs.... I'm always tempted because the price of Shiloh has gone up quite a bit. Perhaps after the next cap, Hauntlet will be a worthwhile map for me again, so long as they don't increase the difficulty to match the new cap level of 36.

Energizeric
05-23-2013, 03:59 AM
That's the reason price of Shiloh eggs has gone up, because nobody is doing hauntlet runs, so the eggs are scarce. The day it becomes easier, folks will start doing the runs again and Shiloh eggs will go back down in price.