PDA

View Full Version : Question Regarding Scaled Drop Tables

Deathofan
05-19-2013, 02:15 PM
I was farming humania yesterday on my l66 mage when I got a 3xs combo (24hrs) and I loosed time and track about my current exp and I leveled up by accident. My current question is, as a level 67, what are the requirements for me to keep looting l66 items? As far as I know, having a full party will lower the threat level on the mobs and I will get l68 items. I would like to know the max number of people and level that can join without messing out the loot, thanks.

Xbuddyjosh
05-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Idk o.O

Reunegade
05-19-2013, 02:33 PM
67s will get 66 drops no matter what.

tHelonestud
05-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Idk o.O
nice helpful post

I believe now you should always get 66 drops from the boss, some of the trash mobs loot might not be scaled though

billybob1
05-19-2013, 02:40 PM
that is correct--u will still get 66 loot no matter what the other lvl toons r

Mystiq
05-19-2013, 02:41 PM
I was farming humania yesterday on my l66 mage when I got a 3xs combo (24hrs) and I loosed time and track about my current exp and I leveled up by accident. My current question is, as a level 67, what are the requirements for me to keep looting l66 items? As far as I know, having a full party will lower the threat level on the mobs and I will get l68 items. I would like to know the max number of people and level that can join without messing out the loot, thanks.
Why don't you just ask to be de-leveled by one lvl?....

Deathofan
05-19-2013, 02:55 PM
I did^ this just happened yesterday.

Thanks for the answers, my doubt came from my l57 farming in nuris funhouse and getting l58 drops. I may not be correct, but having +10 levels in your game lowers the threat level and you automatically get the next level gear, in this case l68. I was farming with a full team with a 76 included a while ago and all I was getting was l68 drop.

Mystiq
05-19-2013, 02:58 PM
I did^ this just happened yesterday.

Thanks for the answers, my doubt came from my l57 farming in nuris funhouse and getting l58 drops. I may not be correct, but having +10 levels in your game lowers the threat level and you automatically get the next level gear, in this case l68. I was farming with a full team with a 76 included a while ago and all I was getting was l68 drop.
Oh ok, support don't work today, so its gonna be awhile ;)

Sryyoulose
05-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Oh ok, support don't work today, so its gonna be awhile ;)

Always takes 1-3 days

Reunegade
05-19-2013, 05:05 PM
They don't de-level anymore.

kcimythgim
05-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Found this on an earlier thread.

Interesting,
this is what Samhayne said a week ago:

Which is, in part, why the Customer Support Team will no longer de-level characters. If you want a lower level alt, create a
new one. We won't de-level them for you.

Reunegade
05-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Thanks for posting the exact same thing.

kcimythgim
05-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Thanks for posting the exact same thing.
Some people don't believe it unless they see it quoted.

Deathofan
05-19-2013, 06:47 PM
If they don't, that's fine, there's clearly a "Delete Character" button on my character list and I will not go through the hastle of creating a new character and grind +65k exp, so you can guess what's next. This thread was to ask a question regarding how scaled loot worked in the first place. Thanks for the constructive comments.

ThePvpTwink
05-19-2013, 10:26 PM
You should be getting 66 drops no matter what as a 67. You would only get 68 drops if u were 68-69 regardless of threat level.

xcainnblecterx
05-20-2013, 02:16 PM
Basically the lvl of item drops will always be dropped so you can use it. Believe a dev mentioned this(of course if you don't have right stats you can't use it) so l67 gets 66 drops as you can still use 66, I have a 21 farmer that's l22 and I get 21 drops. Has far as I know its doesn't matter who is with you or their lvl. I say that also cause I've had higher lvl people help me farm and still got 21s

CrimsonTider
05-20-2013, 02:24 PM

I know for a fact this is incorrect. Not sure when this quote was made, but as of less than a week ago, I know someone who was de-leveled by one level.

I'm sure someone will doubt/counteract me.

Reunegade
05-20-2013, 03:41 PM
I know for a fact this is incorrect. Not sure when this quote was made, but as of less than a week ago, I know someone who was de-leveled by one level.

Depends on the developer.

MightyMicah
05-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Depends on the developer.

I think this is key.

Caiahar
05-20-2013, 05:56 PM

I know this is true. While sts will not de level high anount, they will de level by ONE. I made a thread asking about it, and everyone said (I think Sam too) that you will not be de leveled more then 1.

Deathofan
05-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Talking about deleveling, I just got down to 66 today thanks to Alex. Imo it depends on how well you explain your situation and who replies to you.

CrimsonTider
05-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Talking about deleveling, I just got down to 66 today thanks to Alex. Imo it depends on how well you explain your situation and who replies to you.

Precisely. It probably is least likely to happen for those who try it a lot. And as Reun stated, also depends on who answers the ticket.

Zeus
05-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Precisely. It probably is least likely to happen for those who try it a lot. And as Reun stated, also depends on who answers the ticket.

Just to add on to this.

If one developer says no, it does not mean you keep repeatedly asking unless you truly believe they are mistaken (such was a scenario in my case). It only irks & angers them because it is insulting. After all, when a child's mom says no and the child goes to overrule her authority by asking the father, the mother naturally gets angry, no? The same concept applies here.

Deathofan
05-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Thanks alot for the help and info. I think Alex has always been flexible with many's issues, even the very few I've had. Even gnosis at times, he is just a more rule-follower stricter dev, but overall he's all cool as well.