PDA

View Full Version : I love the human race

Z
05-19-2013, 07:35 PM
I just find ppl funny ive helped so many friends in my past 2 years of pl and my one time of need 90% turned there back on me. Billy youre a good dude and I appreciate the help you have given when all others turned there backs. Ty

Reunegade
05-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Hey, don't blame them. It's probably because of the time you asked them. They probably had RL problems or something. Whatever the case, they won't always be there to help you.

Zeus
05-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Hit me up in game or PM. You know I have your back.

Z
05-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Oh this post was just for me to vent my frustrations ty guys tho, I never really asked. I was brought up to help. Just disappointed that there isnt as many like myself and upset of my situation. Ty

NotYoCookiez
05-19-2013, 08:28 PM
I love you! But I never see you in game anymore lol

Z
05-19-2013, 08:31 PM
I love you! But I never see you in game anymore lol

Pm me with up to date ign's :)

Cahaun
05-19-2013, 08:34 PM
Humans, such as ourselves (hopefully we are all human here), tend to have a hard time appreciating things that we have in life. Having friends and people who help others is something that one can appreciate but can also forget how blessed they are to have such companions and thus comes the current thing that happened here. It's a natural thing I guess. We are humans with flaws.

Roberto077
05-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Oh this post was just for me to vent my frustrations ty guys tho, I never really asked. I was brought up to help. Just disappointed that there isnt as many like myself and upset of my situation. Ty

There are many, just not everyone knows how to.

MightyMicah
05-19-2013, 09:30 PM
*Ahem, originalsin, ahem*

billybob1
05-19-2013, 10:16 PM
awwwwwe..ur makin me blush..

real talk tho--anytime u know that..i give n help those who help othrs without a second thought,ur for sure one of them guys!! i used to give a lotmore out to people,then they always ask for more n act ungrateful for they get for free..sigh...

Suentous PO
05-20-2013, 06:52 PM
*Ahem, originalsin, ahem*

That's what this thread is about shhuuurrre.

Sryyoulose
05-20-2013, 06:58 PM

real talk tho--anytime u know that..i give n help those who help othrs without a second thought,ur for sure one of them guys!! i used to give a lotmore out to people,then they always ask for more n act ungrateful for they get for free..sigh...

In my case... I'm not rich... So when I give to people it's actually means something to me and they come back for more acting like I'm rich... I'm like currently I have 500k...

Z
05-20-2013, 07:15 PM

Thanks bro im not normally one to ask and yeah you and Apollo should hop on once and a while. And for mighty and sentous im not sure I should even ask what u guys are talking bout or should I?

Xbuddyjosh
05-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Wut rayce yo tokkin bawt?