PDA

View Full Version : Class options in CS!!

Xvanitykingx
05-19-2013, 10:00 PM
I suggest that you add class options to the search in the CS.

By this I mean, you guys should add checkboxes for Str, Dex and Int, so that people can search items by their class instead of having to check the item.

This wouldn't really apply to all the players though since I'm guessing mostly merchants would use this. What do you guys think?

Ps. I can already sense comments like "that's what the 'usable items only' checkbox is used for." It's just a suggestion, don't go crazy about it -.-

~Xvanitykingx

ThePvpTwink
05-19-2013, 10:03 PM
It's a good idea. Choose from dex,int,str since people also dual spec.

Shonex
05-20-2013, 12:45 PM
I like the idea, Sts could implement this.

MightyMicah
05-20-2013, 04:31 PM
I like it because sometimes on my pure dex bird I'll be looking for strength weapons and it's hard to filter. Good idea!

JaytB
05-20-2013, 05:34 PM
This has been suggested a ton of times already, once by myself. Still like the idea but have given up hope to ever see it being actually implemented.

razerfingers
05-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Whatever your spec is click show for my level only. No reason to buy a lvl 75 bow because it looks cool and you're level 35.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Xchlnzl
05-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Yeah, cool idea! If STS sees this , I hope they think about implementing this into the game!

Sryyoulose
05-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Sts has been silent in terms of PL lately.

Shonex
05-21-2013, 11:47 AM
Sts has been silent in terms of PL lately.

SL isn't much better either.

Chickenrunnn
05-21-2013, 11:56 AM
This has been suggested a ton of times already, once by myself. Still like the idea but have given up hope to ever see it being actually implemented.

I've been suggesting it too .. Never been implemented in 2 years..

It shouldn't be so hard to make tho.. :(

JaytB
05-21-2013, 02:40 PM
I've been suggesting it too .. Never been implemented in 2 years..

It shouldn't be so hard to make tho.. :(

Haha, I remember even editing a picture, with my extremely limited knowledge of photo editing, to show how it could be implemented without cluttering the interface.

My guess is that if we haven't had it by now it's almost certainly not going to happen in the future.

Mess
06-09-2013, 06:11 PM
I suggest that you add class options to the search in the CS.

By this I mean, you guys should add checkboxes for Str, Dex and Int, so that people can search items by their class instead of having to check the item.

This wouldn't really apply to all the players though since I'm guessing mostly merchants would use this. What do you guys think?

Ps. I can already sense comments like "that's what the 'usable items only' checkbox is used for." It's just a suggestion, don't go crazy about it -.-

~Xvanitykingx

Wow nice idea! i really want this so much!