PDA

View Full Version : So You Think You're Rich?

PvP
04-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Alright, well I definitely know I'm not the only one staring at the wall counting down the seconds until the new update might come out for iPhone/iTouch....right? D: Well, to say the least, we're all anticipating it. So to help keep everyone occupied (at least for a bit), I've created this thread. I'm sure you've all watched your gold coins rise to the hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, and so on. So what do you think you're working for? Simply post what you would like to see in the game, or just merely dream you could see in the game. For example, if I had a choice, I would probably blow 20,000 coins off on a nice pet. This is simply a thread to keep us occupied, not really a suggestion thread. However, feel free to post your thoughts on what you think you will be, or want to be, working for. Also, at the end of your post, put how 'rich' you are if you want to. Screenshots are more then welcome. Happy gaming, (or try to) until 1.1 comes out for us :]!

EDIT - 1.1 Came out, no more counting seconds! : p

~Sitting at around 55,000 coins. Estimated another 25,000 with drops. (Many un-sold rare loots)

mkatzpp
04-28-2010, 08:34 PM
seems like everyone has lots of gold like you. am i the only one who uses it all on potions for my enchantress? i have 1000 heals and 1000 mana potions.

Aerospacegod
04-28-2010, 08:35 PM
I would like to see more potion differentiation.

How about a potion that adds +1h/s for the level? A super str potion, increases damage by 50% for 60 seconds? They could even add permanent stats, say you found a potion that adds 5 points mana? Or make it cost 1000 gold.

PvP
04-28-2010, 08:39 PM
Those potions will come in handy. I don't consider myself rich, I know people with over 100k. Don't under-estimate yourself, I only have about 100 heals and 300-350 manas.

Demarrer
04-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Alright, well I definitely know I'm not the only one staring at the wall counting down the seconds until the new update might come out for iPhone/iTouch....right? D: Well, to say the least, we're all anticipating it. So to help keep everyone occupied (at least for a bit), I've created this thread. I'm sure you've all watched your gold coins rise to the hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, and so on. So what do you think you're working for? Simply post what you would like to see in the game, or just merely dream you could see in the game. For example, if I had a choice, I would probably blow 20,000 coins off on a nice pet. This is simply a thread to keep us occupied, not really a suggestion thread. However, feel free to post your thoughts on what you think you will be, or want to be, working for. Also, at the end of your post, put how 'rich' you are if you want to. Screenshots are more then welcome. Happy gaming, (or try to) until 1.1 comes out for us :]!

~Sitting at around 55,000 coins. Estimated another 25,000 with drops. (Many un-sold rare loots)

I am staring at a wall as well, unfortunately it is your wall of text.

Spaces are your friend.

Demarrer
04-28-2010, 09:10 PM
BTW what do you farm to get all this money?

PvP
04-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Oh. So you live in Ballerville? Funny, I just moved from there. The town of Boredom isn't really all it is cut out to be. :x...Anyway, don't laugh too hard at my lame jokes. I'm hoping new update arrives tomorrow.

EDIT: I farm Forest Haven, usually 3 levels before the last..Forgot the names, but 2 before Meathead's deli.

Demarrer
04-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Oh. So you live in Ballerville? Funny, I just moved from there. The town of Boredom isn't really all it is cut out to be. :x...Anyway, don't laugh too hard at my lame jokes. I'm hoping new update arrives tomorrow.

EDIT: I farm Forest Haven, usually 3 levels before the last..Forgot the names, but 2 before Meathead's deli.

Do you farm strictly for gold?

PvP
04-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Yes. My drops were from before when I farmed for items on King's Forest. No gold, mainly just high-end drops.