PDA

View Full Version : BEST place to FARM without ELITE

Sloggar
05-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Hey guys just wanted to give u a tip of advice tht u guys already know but I'm sayin it again to help u out so this is for the users without elite which I'm talking about people under the level 30 it may be hard but I made over 70k in a day just using this good strategy ok so to farm I say go farming in Jarl in brakenbrige even without a reroll it's possible to get a locked created I've done this 3-4 hrs today without a reroll and earnet 4 creates with a reroll u get a better chance if your a non platuim buyer I prefer getting free platuim from w3i or getting loot rerools from klaas or shazbot not only do u farm for locked creates there but golden chest silver and copper each golden chest is worth 900gold (last time I visited AH) you can sel silvers for around 300-400 and copper for 100-200 it's slow but it's worth it for u guys that are low lvls like me I'm only a lvl 21 ATM AND I made 150k I'm the last 2 days if u play less it might be hard for u cause I play around 7-8 hrs a day and make plenty of gold even if u get crappy items sell them in ah at least u make some gold from this strategy hope this helps u :)

JaytB
05-20-2013, 05:54 AM
Longest sentence ever :D

Asmodaie
05-20-2013, 06:14 AM
Okay. Lemme fix that sentence for everyone: Farm jarl in backenridge [not elite] to make 70k a day in four hours.

There. Nuff said.

Magician
05-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Good for you, op. I've farmed consistently long hours (more than 5 at times) in the same map, and hardly gotten any decent items - the most 1 crate/1 other legendary junk. Do tell me how to overcome this... Even with reroll elixir, the drop remains quite the same to me. This must have been an extremely bad luck streak.

Greencrow
05-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Longest sentence ever :D

Lol. But there is no period yet. He's composing the next part. :)

To those who dont wanna read because of the "no-space" :)

tl;dr
READ TITLE*
EVEN WITHOUT REROLL, YOU CAN STILL FARM CRATES IN BRACKENRIDGE*
SELL YOUR CHESTS IN AH*
PLAY 7-8 HRS. JK*
IF YOU GOT CRAPPY ITEMS, SELL IT IN AH.

Sloggar
05-20-2013, 05:17 PM
My spelling sucks lol and I have luck sometimes that's why

xcainnblecterx
05-20-2013, 06:45 PM
I do have to say that at 3-4hrs and only thats all that dropped shows that the drop rates need a lil tweak. Usually if I get a re roll from klaas or shaz I'll farm rooks hideout, after I kill mother I proceed to jarl. On a 30 min re roll from klaas I will get a rabbit, 2 crates, and a bunch of coppers and silvers. For some reason I got granite in rooks hideout when its supposes to be in mines. So yea any low easy lvls with consistent farming is going to yield you some money

TheStoic
05-21-2013, 03:38 AM
Oh yes, granite drops on rook's hideout, the first mob behind the crates or any other mobs in the hideout.

Asahetek
05-21-2013, 09:23 PM
The normal jarl when using reroll elixers drop a lot of grand crates and the nodr maps if you get lucky enough to get one of the eggs. Unfortunately after they added those new quests both normal silver and gold warchests dropped dramatically in their proces.