PDA

View Full Version : 》》Crystal Caverns glitched¿?

itsmagic
05-20-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi there

The first boss in the crystal caverns 3 runs in a row that it dindt spawn??
Is it glitched or do u have to do something specific?
Becaus like a few days ago i have never had this.

Swede
05-20-2013, 02:32 PM
You have to kill most of the enemy minions in the dungeon, before bosses spawn. If you've done that and he's still not there, I'll look at it.

itsmagic
05-20-2013, 03:35 PM
You have to kill most of the enemy minions in the dungeon, before bosses spawn. If you've done that and he's still not there, I'll look at it.

Yeah i thought the same,
We killed all the enemys before u take the left to the boss
And killed all on the way there to the 1st boss and dindt spawn.

In the second run again killed all the mobs on the way to the boss, again no boss.
So we walked further and killed more mobs and walked back still no boss. ( not all the way to the second boss though )

The strange thing is a few days ago, u killed all the mobs on the way to the first boss and it was always there.

Swede
05-20-2013, 04:34 PM
When you say first boss, do you mean the little Sorcerer Yeti that can teleport in? If so, he's only there if there's a Warrior in the party that is on that step of his Warrior quest line (specifically 'Darker Secret).

Additionally, he won't be there every time even then, it's a random chance that he spawns.

itsmagic
05-20-2013, 11:41 PM
When you say first boss, do you mean the little Sorcerer Yeti that can teleport in? If so, he's only there if there's a Warrior in the party that is on that step of his Warrior quest line (specifically 'Darker Secret).

Additionally, he won't be there every time even then, it's a random chance that he spawns.

Jep that boss.
Hmm thats why he isnt always there, too bad would have been a new jarl :D
Thanks for quick reply's!