PDA

View Full Version : Pet list mod plz...

Kakatoa91
05-20-2013, 01:47 PM
A little suggestion on the pet list menu we have:

At the moment, I have 28 pets. And all have different names from the original version.

Problem I have, is sometimes I cant find rapidly the pet I want to use. Wasting precious time during pvp, pve or just to check. And since i'm going to collect more, it's going to be more and more difficult.

Why not...

A) make the pet list going from top to bottom with the pet mostly use.

Or

B) put color of rarity on the box of the pet name or the pet name like for the gear and make the list go from top to bottom with mythic, arcane, legend,...

Thanks for looking into this.

Rare
05-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Well, your higher level pets should be at the top. Are you saying you level all your pets? If so, I would suggest just leveling the pets you use the most.

Kakatoa91
05-21-2013, 04:07 AM
Well, your higher level pets should be at the top. Are you saying you level all your pets? If so, I would suggest just leveling the pets you use the most.

Yes I lvled all my pets... so suggesting lvling only the pets I use the most is not working for me.

And moreover I luv all my pets so they receive equal treatment lol... diff name, exrcises and food.
Its part of my fun collecting them all and lvling them. Feels like pokemons.... Weird lol.