PDA

View Full Version : Xp In PVP

lonleybird
05-20-2013, 10:06 PM
I have been wanting this for a long time now and I dont see why it is a big deal to put it in. Sure we will have or boosters, but isnt that the regualr pve with 4x combo. so its no different. Jutst mabey 10xp per kill, somwere around there is all im asking for. and twinks, you can just turn of the xp and wont get it. I want this alot becuase I am not a plat whore, I need other ways to level than grabbing a tharsh and grinding for on it. Plus I know alot of people dont have alot of money to be spending in game also. So if you could just give this some thought it would be greatly appercatied.

Phoenixking
05-20-2013, 11:11 PM
There should be a thing where it has to be three people or more and everybody has to fight this could prevent boosters

D-:
05-20-2013, 11:13 PM
I have been wanting this for a long time now and I dont see why it is a big deal to put it in. Sure we will have or boosters, but isnt that the regualr pve with 4x combo. so its no different. Jutst mabey 10xp per kill, somwere around there is all im asking for. and twinks, you can just turn of the xp and wont get it. I want this alot becuase I am not a plat whore, I need other ways to level than grabbing a tharsh and grinding for on it. Plus I know alot of people dont have alot of money to be spending in game also. So if you could just give this some thought it would be greatly appercatied.

Terrible idea, strongly disagree.

ThePvpTwink
05-21-2013, 02:21 AM
Terrible idea, strongly disagree.

+1.

Zombie.
05-21-2013, 03:39 AM

Whats the point in having xp in pvp if its slower to lvl than pve? It seems like your being lazy!

KingFu
05-21-2013, 03:52 AM
Not to mention almost everyone in PvP below cap is a twink, meaning they have no desire for XP.

Spyce
05-21-2013, 04:00 AM
No thank you.

Ape
05-21-2013, 06:28 AM
Most pvpers dont want to level or already achieved max level.
I dont think this is an great idea ..

Reunegade
05-21-2013, 06:52 AM
How about you get 10 xp everytime you die? I would be at cap already.

Spyce
05-21-2013, 07:00 AM
How about you get 10 xp everytime you die? I would be at cap already.

I would have 5+ characters capped if that happened.

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 02:30 PM
I think if this happens, there will be 5x the amount of 76s because lazy people will take their 2 devices and farm their trash acc. Also, then wouldn't they have to make elixers available in PvP, meaning the noobs running around rushing ppl with their pink fb will be gametards and spend $100 on plat and spam buy combo elixers? AND ALSO, What if you level up? then, if the game cap is 19, and you're 20, you'll have a higher lvl char in a lower lvl name, just like the 50s in a 22 game glitch. So, In conclusion, THIS IS A STUPID IDEA!!!! Thank you.

Thank if you agree...

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Most pvpers dont want to level or already achieved max level.
I dont think this is an great idea ..

I don't think this is an great idea either lol...

Reunegade
05-21-2013, 03:35 PM
I think if this happens, there will be 5x the amount of 76s because lazy people will take their 2 devices and farm their trash acc. Also, then wouldn't they have to make elixers available in PvP, meaning the noobs running around rushing ppl with their pink fb will be gametards and spend $100 on plat and spam buy combo elixers? AND ALSO, What if you level up? then, if the game cap is 19, and you're 20, you'll have a higher lvl char in a lower lvl name, just like the 50s in a 22 game glitch. So, In conclusion, THIS IS A STUPID IDEA!!!! Thank you.

Thank if you agree...

Lawl....thank if you agree. Funny.

Xbuddyjosh
05-21-2013, 08:17 PM
I thanked to humor u, not bcuz I agree. I do tho.

EDIT: I read again and removed thx. I wasn't insured anymore.

Swords
05-21-2013, 09:17 PM
This will bring the increase population of boosters

D-:
05-22-2013, 01:09 AM

Thank if you agree...

Thank if you agree?

Thank wh0re.

worth the infraction this time.