PDA

View Full Version : More quests?

Stratospaly
10-12-2010, 09:42 AM
For the first 30 levels there are quests that show you where to level, and sometimes provide gear if you can not get better through drops. The towns you get the quests in could eventually be re-vamped to add things like mailboxes, auctioneer, and vendors.

I am starting to get bored already with the constant grinding of zones with a slight hope of a pink or purple at the end, and little else in the way of rewards. Quests tell a story and engage players into the surroundings much more than a hundreth boring trip through a zone, plowing through trash mobs to get to the boss, then leave with a white piece of junk for your troubles.

More quests and towns as you progress through levels is my suggestion. Also a place for the higher levels to escape from the lvl 13 newbies spamming "HOW DO I GET PAST LEVEL 13" every 2 seconds in chat would be nice too.

Royce
10-12-2010, 10:09 AM
They are planning more towns and quests. for a long time there was only 1 town in the game, and no quests at all. Multiple towns and quests are a fairly new feature, and they are adding them one at a time, so the frost town was recently added, and a swamp town (with swamp quests) should be next, etc.

Snakespeare
10-12-2010, 11:58 AM
In the chatbox we were told that STS hopes to have Alterra Complete finished by Christmas, and that means towns and quests for all campaigns.

Royce
10-12-2010, 12:08 PM
In the chatbox we were told that STS hopes to have Alterra Complete finished by Christmas, and that means towns and quests for all campaigns.

I don't know about all campaigns. I doubt Skeller will get a town, though I suppose they may put Skeller quests in the swamp town or the Fathom town...

Snakespeare
10-12-2010, 01:53 PM
I asked JustG about that, too, and it is likely that Skeller will be accessible from Glumdoll Cemetary. But he said "probably", I believe, so that still leaves the question of which NPCs will give the Skeller quests.

I think Skeller should be converted into Elite Fathom, but that's a big job, I guess.

smoae
10-12-2010, 04:34 PM
agree they should add some swamp and ao2 quests