PDA

View Full Version : to all the lvl3 twinks...

stackz
05-21-2013, 02:36 PM
What's up with the rogues? Good lord. They just sit in spawn and pick ppl off. 4 on 1 and they just run around spamming arrows/heals. How they have the mana for this I do not know lol

stackz
05-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Yeah lvl 3/4 rogues wayyyy overpowered lol

drgrimmy
05-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Actually I think they are less op at lvl3 than most other levels...

stackz
05-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Actually I think they are less op at lvl3 than most other levels...

I don't agree. Only reason I'm frustrated is I can't test Myself. Out of plat to create new alt. Have war and sorc lvl3 twinks pretty much maxed and they both get handed by rogues of same lvl. Somehow they always have mana for heal drops. So sad u can't run over their heals to nix them out. Always seem to keep them going....

Aplyed
05-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Me and grimmy own lvl 3 rouges with our mages right buddy XD

drgrimmy
05-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Hmmm, I'm not a rogue, and I have also seen better lvl3 mages out there. You sure you have been facing lvl3 rogues? At lvl3 a lvl5 rogue is going to crush you every time. Most of my deaths are from lvl5 rogues and the occasional warrior. Yet most lvl3 rogues are not too much of a problem...

drgrimmy
05-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Me and grimmy own lvl 3 rouges with our mages right buddy XD

Haha, you snuck the post in you ninja... Yep aplyed is really good and he's a mage... He's got a lot more kills than me at lvl3...

stackz
05-22-2013, 06:46 AM
Hmmm, I'm not a rogue, and I have also seen better lvl3 mages out there. You sure you have been facing lvl3 rogues? At lvl3 a lvl5 rogue is going to crush you every time. Most of my deaths are from lvl5 rogues and the occasional warrior. Yet most lvl3 rogues are not too much of a problem...

I will say I'm still learning pvp. My main tons no problem with others. Wanted low lvl pvp to help get rid of all stats etc avail to higher lvls. One thing I'm frustrated with is how do u tell lvls of others in pvp at a glance? I know u can click on them and look but would rather have the other teams info in a corner like ur team is. For all I know they r lvl5 and just dominating the spawn zone.

Too bad pvp can't be restricted to single lvl differences I guess

drgrimmy
05-22-2013, 10:35 AM
You can't tell the level of your opponents. You can only guess or ask, although they won't always tell you. Looking at the levels of your teammates can give you a good clue. If there are level 5s on your team you most likely have level 5s on the opposing team. If you see a level 2 on your team then you will only face up to level 4s which is safer as there are some "pro" level 5 rogues out there...

Gundamseed
05-23-2013, 01:13 AM
Really? I can't die on my level 3 warrior lol.

Add: Goldentwink

Cero
05-23-2013, 08:37 AM
i tried this twink bracket....
i pity the newbies.

Alhuntrazeck
05-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Ah, the good ol' days when lvl 3 twinks would be snuck into the lvl 6 bracket and I could farm kills of em...sighhh...and 21 dmg, how cute >.<

Cremated
05-23-2013, 10:18 AM
To long for kills, I'd prefer a negative KDR than playing at this level. Mind you alotta OCD's play here! :disturbed:

Bless
05-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Nah I wouldnt go under L6 for pvp, ever. For multiple reasons:

- Not many twinks play
- Mostly just farming noobs
- Way too little mana/dmg

GL to yall. Must be good to pull off them levels, I cant go a full combo without running out of mana

Cremated
05-23-2013, 12:25 PM

- Not many twinks play

GL to yall. Must be good to pull off them levels, I cant go a full combo without running out of mana

I know this happens to all level's but add to that list get killed by higher levels. This is going to be more true than higher level twinks. For example a lvl 2 twink will get killed by level 5's alot and not get much kills since there are more level 5 pvpers than level 1 and 2 pvpers.

Bless
05-23-2013, 12:29 PM

- Not many twinks play

I know this happens to all level's but add to that list get killed by higher levels. This is going to be more true than higher level twinks. For example a lvl 2 twink will get killed by level 5's alot and not get much kills since there are more level 5 pvpers than level 1 and 2 pvpers. Sorry haha ive never experienced that so Idk how it feels. L17/18s arent really a challenge to me :)

Cremated
05-23-2013, 12:34 PM
Sorry haha ive never experienced that so Idk how it feels. L17/18s arent really a challenge to me :)

I know i am saying that there is less players playing in level 1-3 twink brackets then 4-7 so you'll get more higher levels in theory, Playing with you.

drgrimmy
05-23-2013, 01:12 PM
i tried this twink bracket....
i pity the newbies.

Yeah, I feel a little guilty each time I play at this level, but decided to make a twink at this level out of shear boredom. Also have lvl 10,16,21 twinks among others...

I know i am saying that there is less players playing in level 1-3 twink brackets then 4-7 so you'll get more higher levels in theory, Playing with you.

It's true, you end up playing against lvl5s a lot, and there is a huge difference between lvl3 and lvl5. A good lvl5 rogue will destroy me every time.