PDA

View Full Version : The Complete Level 16 Bear Guide!

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey guys, I'm making this guide because I want to bring back level 16 bearing. I remember the old days, when level 16 was the level to be at. I remember when almost all bears used L5 Blacksmith's armor. I want to bring that back, except without the Blacksmith's armor. I've done some research, and Expert's armor is way better. I'll still be requesting 22 STR, though.

Table of Contents
I Gear & Loadouts
II Stats
III Strategy/Tips
IV Build

I: Gear & Loadouts
Loadout One: Talon.

L10 Sniper's Archery Cap
L16 Jewel Thief's Platinum Talon
L15 Expert's Reinforced Leather
L15 Ghoulish Black Cat Shield

Loadout Two: Forg

L10 Sniper's Archery Cap
L15-16 Forgotten Bow
L15 Expert's Reinforced Armor

Loadout Three: Paw

L10 Sniper's Archery Cap
L10 Paw
L15 Ghoulish Black Cat Shield

Loadout Four: Chunker/Auto Bow

L10 Sniper's Archery Cap
L10-15 Chunker

II: Stats

III: Strategy/Tips

Vs Mages- Recommended loadout: Chunker/Auto Xbow

-Stay as close as possible!

-Stomp ASAP, In order to stun them.

-If stunned, stay within 5m range so even when they fire/ice you, you're still in range.

Vs Birds- Recommended loadout: Paw

-Stay as close as possible, so you get max hits in before they root you.

-Birds are complete luck; don't be disappointed if you lose.

Vs Bears*- Recommended loadout: Talon

-Stomp as early as you can. This eliminates the possibility of their SMS hitting you.

-If you get thrown back far, WAIT UNTIL YOUR STOMP RECHARGES BEFORE GOING BACK INTO BATTLE**

*Assuming it's not an fb battle.
**This eliminates the possibility of unnecessary HP loss due to extra enemy slashes/faster recharges.

IV: Build

Note: Don't IB immediately, so you have it longer. Use rage, then a second before you're in range, IB.

Well, now you've seen it. Comment and thank if you want me to make my other L26 Bird guide, L23 Mage guide, L15 Dodge Bear Guide, and L17 Mage guide.

Have fun,
Lvl.

To look more pro, do this.

Reunegade
05-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Gj.

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Gj.

Thx :o

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Beginning testing on dodge bear... Hope you guys wanna hear it :)

Reunegade
05-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Dodge bears are a dying race; dex bear is the only way to go. Dodge bears are not as versatile as a bird, so even if you verse a bird you most likely will lose (unless you is pro). So how do I support my statement "dex bear is the only way to go"? Bears need the maximum damage they can get if they want to defeat a bird (or a mage in some cases) as the bird can dodge much more than a bear. Dodge bears are close to useless when used in low level because of the missing piece in the puzzle: evade. You do not unlock evade until you get to a higher level, which means that a dodge on a bear is nothing compared to dodge on a bird. Even if evade was available, each skill point you put into evade is one skill point wasted in which you could've added to a much more useful skill (rage/iron blood/stomp).

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Dodge bears are a dying race; dex bear is the only way to go. Dodge bears are not as versatile as a bird, so even if you verse a bird you most likely will lose (unless you is pro). So how do I support my statement "dex bear is the only way to go"? Bears need the maximum damage they can get if they want to defeat a bird (or a mage in some cases) as the bird can dodge much more than a bear. Dodge bears are close to useless when used in low level because of the missing piece in the puzzle: evade. You do not unlock evade until you get to a higher level, which means that a dodge on a bear is nothing compared to dodge on a bird. Even if evade was available, each skill point you put into evade is one skill point wasted in which you could've added to a much more useful skill (rage/iron blood/stomp).

The point of a dodge bear is to dodge minimally, like dodging stomp. If you dodge stomp, you might as well say gf before it's over. I'm not looking for DODGE x10 above my char, I'm looking for DODGE 89 DODGE DODGE 167 152, with #1 being stomp, and #3 being SMS.

Hope that clears it up, Lvl

P.S. *cough* *cough* Taunt gives dodge buff *Cough* *cough*

Reunegade
05-21-2013, 05:22 PM
Again, those are just my thoughts and experiences. I personally like dex bear better than dodge bear (IMO more fun).

Xbuddyjosh
05-21-2013, 06:18 PM
L15/16 bear never left low pvp is FULL of em

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 06:24 PM
L15/16 bear never left low pvp is FULL of em

I've never seen a 16 besides me... And L15 definitely isn't as popular as before.

Spyce
05-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Pro.
What's your IGN?
Let's fight.

Reunegade
05-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Pro.
What's your IGN?
Let's fight.

20 dodge bird against 16 bear?

Spyce
05-21-2013, 06:45 PM
20 dodge bird against 16 bear?

Yeah.
I beat Terroy and Dex's str birds 3-1 and 2-1.

Zeus
05-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Yeah.

It isn't counted unless you have a full score.

Spyce
05-21-2013, 06:51 PM
It isn't counted unless you have a full score.

Terroy raged and rushed me.
I left after that.

Zeus
05-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Terroy raged and rushed me.
I left after that.

So you left. Again, not a full score.

Spyce
05-21-2013, 06:55 PM

Terroy rushed me.
What was I suppose to do?

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 06:56 PM
Pro.
What's your IGN?
Let's fight.

IGN: Lvlbeast

I hope you have a bear... You have one, right? o.O

Spyce
05-21-2013, 06:58 PM
IGN: Lvlbeast

I hope you have a bear... You have one, right? o.O

I do but it's 15.

Zeus
05-21-2013, 07:02 PM
Terroy rushed me.
What was I suppose to do?

You can leave, I just wouldn't say that you beat him, LOL. That's thinking a little bit too highly of yourself.

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 07:05 PM
I do but it's 15.

Uhhh... I won't IB? Idk tell me what works... Lvl it once or something

Spyce
05-21-2013, 07:05 PM

Probably will.
Add Vacoule.

Spyce
05-21-2013, 07:09 PM
You can leave, I just wouldn't say that you beat him, LOL. That's thinking a little bit too highly of yourself.

I'm not saying I'm the best..
It's not my fault he's rushed me.
People tell me he rages when he doesn't do well.

Iamlvl
05-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Probably will.
Add Vacoule.

Mk. You gonna use my build? :D

Spyce
05-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Mk. You gonna use my build? :D

I'll think about it.
5 stomp to me seems a bit high.

D-:
05-22-2013, 01:21 AM
I'm not saying I'm the best..
It's not my fault he's rushed me.
People tell me he rages when he doesn't do well.

You're turning into what we call "kanitalitus" if Im not mistaken, (Wiki!)

In other words, you're being egotistical.

Reunegade
05-22-2013, 06:50 AM
Umm... No offense, but most of your guide is garbage. I'm best 16 bear - vvarlo - and why in the heck would you paw a bird? Xbow for bird. That's ONE of the many mistakes. Good effort. But the good thing is, that you learn from your mistakes. Take care

-vvarlo

You aren't the best 16 bear so stop getting such huge egos. And second, it's rude to say a guide is garbage. A guide is meant to help others in need of help. If you don't want to use it, then don't use it. Period.

Reunegade
05-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Yeah.
What I'm trying to say is, you're 20 dodge bird against his 16 bear? That's not fair.....

Zeus
05-22-2013, 10:47 AM

If he comes to 61, I can tone down his ego. ;)

Sus
05-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Haha.

Iamlvl
05-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Umm... No offense, but most of your guide is garbage. I'm best 16 bear - vvarlo - and why in the heck would you paw a bird? Xbow for bird. That's ONE of the many mistakes. Good effort. But the good thing is, that you learn from your mistakes. Take care

-vvarlo

First of all, don't barge into MY thread and leave build suggestions. You AREN'T the best. Vs me, I've tried your build. Definitely not as good as mine. Mine gives a higher stun pct, and it throws your enemy back so you don't take excessive dmg. Apollo's right. Tone your ego down.

Pawing a bird huh? Why would you xbow it? Almost no armor, all you get is range. The paw is op and it gives lots of armor. Next, are you gonna ask a mage why it uses a wand?

Iamlvl
05-22-2013, 03:50 PM
If he comes to 61, I can tone down his ego. ;)

Please do. I wanna add you now :D

Sus
05-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Iamlvl don't listen to Muslim, just another attention hoe.

KingFu
05-22-2013, 03:58 PM

Getting them to leave is a win, at least to me. If the score is in your favor, and they rage quit (which is pretty much a forfeit), it is fair to say you beat them so long as the score is above 4 or so fights total, which his is 5-2 (so 7 fights).

After all, what happens in a tourney if the people leave? They admit defeat and the other team advances. By your logic, a game can be 9-0, the person leaves, and it still doesn't say who's the better PvPer.

Terroy is one of the most childish players I've ran into, so I'm not surprised he'd rage quit and rush to be quite honest.

Reunegade
05-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Getting them to leave is a win, at least to me. If the score is in your favor, and they rage quit (which is pretty much a forfeit), it is fair to say you beat them so long as the score is above 4 or so fights total, which his is 5-2 (so 7 fights).

After all, what happens in a tourney if the people leave? They admit defeat and the other team advances. By your logic, a game can be 9-0, the person leaves, and it still doesn't say who's the better PvPer.

Terroy is one of the most childish players I've ran into, so I'm not surprised he'd rage quit and rush to be quite honest.
I thought I was :(

Zeus
05-22-2013, 05:34 PM

You're combining two different scores for two different players into one score. He said he fought them (they didn't even go beyond 3 points). That's why I said, I don't think you can say he beat them.

Your answer is in underline. I'm not defending Terroy, btw.

I-am-Fogue
05-22-2013, 05:41 PM
You aren't the best 16 bear so stop getting such huge egos. And second, it's rude to say a guide is garbage. A guide is meant to help others in need of help. If you don't want to use it, then don't use it. Period.

Reun :1 Muslim: 0

Soz mus u just literally got laid out by this kid :)

loliamsocool
05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Reun :1 Muslim: 0

Soz mus u just literally got laid out by this kid :)

Guide is not garbage but Muslim is right about the build in my opinion. Any person with more ib and same range stomp (3-6) and has decent stomping skills should be able to beat someone with the same level of stomping skill and this build on the guide.
Stomping skill as in stomp timing.

KingFu
05-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Your answer is in underline. I'm not defending Terroy, btw.

I read it as one, that he beat Terroy's dex/str bird on two seperate occasions. That doesn't change anything I said about an not needing a "full score" to have beaten someone.

Reunegade
05-22-2013, 08:21 PM
I think he means that he beat Terroy 3-1 and Dex 2-1.

Spyce
05-22-2013, 09:32 PM

Bully.

Spyce
05-22-2013, 09:33 PM
I think he means that he beat Terroy 3-1 and Dex 2-1.

I thought I made that clear.

Zeus
05-22-2013, 09:50 PM
I read it as one, that he beat Terroy's dex/str bird on two seperate occasions. That doesn't change anything I said about an not needing a "full score" to have beaten someone.

He verified that it was a score, not two seperate occasions.

Also, it does change the fact, according to your own words.

It is fair to say you beat them so long as the score is above 4 or so fights total

Saying that he "beat" them with a score that low isn't saying much.

Spyce
05-22-2013, 09:51 PM

He raged and rushed me..

Sryyoulose
05-22-2013, 09:55 PM

I liked the guide, I'd rather have a L26 bird guide because L15/16 bears is now straight forward.

Zeus
05-22-2013, 11:29 PM
He raged and rushed me..

I'm not denying wether he did or not, nor am I defending him. All I am saying is that you cannot & should not say that you beat someone with that low of a score. That's like someone rushing me, then leaving and saying they beat me 1-0.

D-:
05-22-2013, 11:31 PM
I'm not denying wether he did or not, nor am I defending him. All I am saying is that you cannot & should not say that you beat someone with that low of a score. That's like someone rushing me, then leaving and saying they beat me 1-0.

I'm gonna do this to you.

Zeus
05-22-2013, 11:35 PM
I'm gonna do this to you.

Coincidentally enough, I almost included you as the rusher in my example, but then I decided against it and decided the rusher be nameless.

KingFu
05-22-2013, 11:35 PM

I meant not relating to this scenario, that even without a full score you can still consider to have beaten someone. Guess it comes down to opinion on that part though.

Zeus
05-22-2013, 11:37 PM
I meant not relating to this scenario, that even without a full score you can still consider to have beaten someone. Guess it comes down to opinion on that part though.

Technically, it does mean that they beat them, but...is it a respectable win/considered a legit win? That is a question of opinion, like you said. Most, I believe, would not consider it to be a respectable/legit win.

D-:
05-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Coincidentally enough, I almost included you as the rusher in my example, but then I decided against it and decided the rusher be nameless.

Did I do that?

KingFu
05-22-2013, 11:45 PM
Technically, it does mean that they beat them, but...is it a respectable win/considered a legit win? That is a question of opinion, like you said. Most, I believe, would not consider it to be a respectable/legit win.

Leaving and trying to deny the person of their victory over you isn't respectable either though. I think you more so mean an accredited win as opposed to respectable.

Zeus
05-22-2013, 11:52 PM
Did I do that?

No, lol, I just thought to use you as an example. I honestly don't know why though, sorry! :p

Leaving and trying to deny the person of their victory over you isn't respectable either though. I think you more so mean an accredited win as opposed to respectable.

Agreed, but yes, I was having trouble finding the correct word to use.

D-:
05-23-2013, 12:28 AM
No, lol, I just thought to use you as an example. I honestly don't know why though, sorry! :p

Agreed, but yes, I was having trouble finding the correct word to use.

You should use me as an example every time.

Kixxler
05-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi guys.

Rot
05-23-2013, 02:58 AM
my english bad i doesnt know what u guys talk about

but here are my humbel piece opinion :

Dodge bears which are lower than l22 are not that bad before FB was released, but after that, you can't expect 10-15 dodge to work in your favor. Dex bears holding FB can kill you with a single combo. It's not easy against birds, using a Chunker or Paw or anything else, unless you have HS. Generally speaking, bears lower than l18 don't really stand a chance against birds l16 and above, unless their dodge didn't work out, or you're lucky.

Yeah.

Hmm, my thoughts on this statement, you're either better than them, or luckier. I dare not state which, you tell me. I'm trying not to be judgemental, no offense.

-vvarlo

No one is the best. You can never be the best, there's always someone there to beat you!

Zeus
05-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Muslim, I'll make a 16 bear and fight you to prove you're not the best. You down?

Sus
05-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Muslim, I'll make a 16 bear and fight you to prove you're not the best. You down?

Yes plz. And take screenies so he can't deny it like always ;)

Reunegade
05-23-2013, 11:20 AM
He also says his 20 (either that or 22 bear) is best, but he got beat by Kixxler 10-7 :D

D-:
05-23-2013, 11:52 AM
my english bad i doesnt know what u guys talk about

but here are my humbel piece opinion :

Dodge bears which are lower than l22 are not that bad before FB was released, but after that, you can't expect 10-15 dodge to work in your favor. Dex bears holding FB can kill you with a single combo. It's not easy against birds, using a Chunker or Paw or anything else, unless you have HS. Generally speaking, bears lower than l18 don't really stand a chance against birds l16 and above, unless their dodge didn't work out, or you're lucky.

Hmm, my thoughts on this statement, you're either better than them, or luckier. I dare not state which, you tell me. I'm trying not to be judgemental, no offense.

No one is the best. You can never be the best, there's always someone there to beat you!

This.

D-:
05-23-2013, 11:52 AM

Tell me when this goes down, I wanna watch!

Iamlvl
05-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I liked the guide, I'd rather have a L26 bird guide because L15/16 bears is now straight forward.

One L26 Bird Guide comin' right up :p

I'll use my bird's build... IGN Lvlflight (½ retired(Pro merch(Parentheses inside of parentheses ;))))

Spyce
05-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Tell me when this goes down, I wanna watch!

Apollo wins 10-0.

Reunegade
05-23-2013, 05:35 PM
Vvarlo isn't bad, I'm sure Parth couldn't 10-0 him, but for sure Muslim is not the best.

Spyce
05-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Vvarlo isn't bad, I'm sure Parth couldn't 10-0 him, but for sure Muslim is not the best.

Aren't you bes?

Iamlvl
05-23-2013, 05:38 PM

Vvarlo IS Muslim lol... Lookie here:

-vvarlo

cookiez
05-23-2013, 05:47 PM

-vvarlo

Lulz, a long time ago i used to 15-20 pvp and ive never heard of you. Cant just join up and claim to be the best

Lulz, muslim bouta get owned.

I hate when people do that "oh em gee i r soe pro i am bes lvl(Insert level)" No one is the best (Except funkypawz, we can all agree hes best lvl 51/56 bear!:) )

I usually 56 mage pvp and there are always people who say they're the best then i beat them, then i get beaten, then the person who beats me gets beaten.

-My opinions

Reunegade
05-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Read my post again.

Aren't you bes?
No derp I'm bes, if he were facing me then I would beat him 11-0.

KingFu
05-23-2013, 05:51 PM

Pretty sure Reun realized that. He was saying Muslim's 16 bear Vvarlo is good enough to potentially give Parth a challenge, more of a challenge than 10-0 at least, but is by no means the best.

Iamlvl
05-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Lulz, a long time ago i used to 15-20 pvp and ive never heard of you. Cant just join up and claim to be the best

Lulz, muslim bouta get owned.

I hate when people do that "oh em gee i r soe pro i am bes lvl(Insert level)" No one is the best (Except funkypawz, we can all agree hes best lvl 51/56 bear!:) )

I usually 56 mage pvp and there are always people who say they're the best then i beat them, then i get beaten, then the person who beats me gets beaten.

-My opinions

Boom-shakalaka lol

Zeus
05-23-2013, 11:38 PM
Apollo
When it comes to my 16, 18, or 20 bear... Ill own you.
And ill own parth...
I'm best 16...apollo add me ill have screenies of your loss.
And I made vvarlo late 2012, not long ago... But I made radicalism late 2011, I started playing pl late 2010 (gf founders :-(((...)

Apollo, stop saying ill own you with my 16 bear when you can't...

People that say apollo could own me,

How would you guys know that he could beat me if you don't even know me ig? Better yet, don't even know my pvping strategies and skills...?
Sure apollo isn't new and he's a good pvper.. But when it comes to the class and level in which I specialize in... Its 10-0 me.

Anyways... Ya apollo, I would like to verse you. Send me a request. Also please post your ingame name, thanks

-vvarlo (10-0me! Lol)

You said you were best L20 or something as well, but then Kixxler beat you there too. My point is, with forgotten bows, nobody is the best.

Add Crymoarpls, I'll be leveling soon.

cookiez
05-23-2013, 11:53 PM
Apollo wins 10-0.

Ya lol he led 5-2 with forg (I was using 12 forg) then when we switched to talon, he won 8-10, and ill try to add you by tomorrow.

ahhh the excuse

Lmao, this kid is soooo full of himself, just wanna pinch his lil cute cheeks!;)

Anyways, if for some strange reason you do beat Apollo or you come up with another excuse (lag, better gear, text, tree, kit, etc) Fight kawa, guarantee you'll loose, he's 40k and 10k I believe and he is legit.

And (no offence to you low level pvpers) but low level pvp takes very little skill. Anyone could buy expert and a fg bow with 6 rage 3 stomp and 3sms and go rush and kill people and have a decent kd. So even if you are best 16 bear it's nothing to brag about.

Please consider what your saying before you post, your just gonna get teamed by us forumers.

Zeus
05-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Ya lol he led 5-2 with forg (I was using 12 forg) then when we switched to talon, he won 8-10, and ill try to add you by tomorrow.

Btw:
Do you want to go talons?or....??

We can do both, one game of talon, one game of FB.

I do need a warm up match though as I do not touch this level of PvP, ever.

Zeus
05-24-2013, 12:26 AM
Guess no fight tonight, FIGHT IS SCHEDULED TOMORROW.

Apollo add me.

I have to first level Crymoarpls. I won't be able to fight tonight considering I have a midterm tomorrow. Also, tomorrow, I have a 3 hour drive back to San Bernardino. I can try to do 10PMish tomorrow, but we will see. I'll need someone to level the bear to 16.

Sus
05-24-2013, 12:30 AM
I can level you bro.

Iamlvl
05-24-2013, 02:12 PM
You said you were best L20 or something as well, but then Kixxler beat you there too. My point is, with forgotten bows, nobody is the best.

Add Crymoarpls, I'll be leveling soon.

Next time I see Muslim he'll be a pancake... Cuz he got crushed so hard ;)

KingFu
05-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Plz be nice

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96444-Closing-statements-please-read-PL-forumers&highlight=Griffin

Zeus
05-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Well, all traces of Muslim have been erased from this thread. I'm guessing the devs didn't like the tough-guy talk either. :p

D-:
05-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Thank god...

Zerious
05-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Crap a dodge bear build? Parth, gear up the twinkilicious bear, and I'll dust off the old CB dex bear. We goin' huntin'!

Zerious
05-24-2013, 10:12 PM
sorry for double post, too lazy to click edit. But Muslim has What i call beiber syndrome. He's getting way more attention than he apparently deserves, and Commenting negatively on youtube videos about him, when the video isn't even about him, is only taking the tinder to the firewood....

AHEM* the point being, Iamlvl makes a lovely guide here, and all of you divert your attention to the beiber syndrome infected Muslim. He just single-postedly hijacked the heck outta this thread and NO ONE caught that. You're all stupid!! BAHAHAHA :excitement:

zaorago
05-25-2013, 12:40 AM
Umm... Who is this muslim guy? I'm vvarlo. I'm best 16 I have beiber syndrome, I beat apollo 258-0, I'm best pvper in the game. I koed kanital in one shot with my lvl 1 rhino!

Cmon muslim... I mean... Your a very nice person in game in all but respect is earned when nobodys looking bro, you probably are ONE of the best 16's but please don't be so full of yourself.you don't see mysticaldream complaining about being the best 66 now do you? Others will respect you if you just listen... Guys lol take it easy on muslim.
:-).zaorago

zaorago
05-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Mysticaldream- nice,cool,funny,handsum,gorgeous,friendly,beautifu l,awesome,loveable,huggable,snuggable,trustable,de lightful,pretty,cute,lovely,and HOT!!!

I LOVE YOU MYSTY!!!!!

Reunegade
05-25-2013, 07:48 AM
Zaorago is so smart.

Iamlvl
05-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Umm... Who is this muslim guy? I'm vvarlo. I'm best 16 I have beiber syndrome, I beat apollo 258-0, I'm best pvper in the game. I koed kanital in one shot with my lvl 1 rhino!

Cmon muslim... I mean... Your a very nice person in game in all but respect is earned when nobodys looking bro, you probably are ONE of the best 16's but please don't be so full of yourself.you don't see mysticaldream complaining about being the best 66 now do you? Others will respect you if you just listen... Guys lol take it easy on muslim.
:-).zaorago

Why :O I don't like thread crashers:

Originally Posted by Muslim

-vvarlo

Iamlvl
05-28-2013, 02:14 PM
I'll start on the L26 bird guide when my mom lifts her "ban"... -.- stay tuned though.

zaorago
05-29-2013, 01:29 AM
Zaorago is so smart.

Reun is so Reun.

Reunegade
05-29-2013, 06:45 PM
Reun is so Reun.

Zarago is so Muslim.

Spyce
05-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Zarago is so Muslim.

Is that suppose to be racist?
Be do not allow racism on the forums.

joshtheboss
05-29-2013, 07:08 PM

"Muslim" is not a race.

Reunegade
05-29-2013, 07:26 PM

I meant the username Muslim.

Spyce
05-29-2013, 07:29 PM
"Muslim" is not a race.

Religionism*

joshtheboss
05-29-2013, 09:26 PM
Religionism*

Lol.

zaorago
05-30-2013, 12:02 AM
Ya and I'm also samhayne and delphina.

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Ya and I'm also samhayne and delphina.
Reported for impersonation.

zaorago
05-30-2013, 12:19 AM
Reported for impersonation.

Please stop creating problems. I said that to show you how ridiculous you sound saying I'm muslim (the forum char).

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 12:23 AM
Please stop creating problems. I said that to show you how ridiculous you sound saying I'm muslim (the forum char).
I suck at math but if Muslim = Vvarlo and Zaorago = Vvarlo, then Muslim = Zaorago. Not that difficult.

zaorago
05-30-2013, 12:27 AM
I suck at math but if Muslim = Vvarlo and Zaorago = Vvarlo, then Muslim = Zaorago. Not that difficult.

Where are you trying to go with this nonsence talk of yours?

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 12:29 AM
Where are you trying to go with this nonsence talk of yours?

Nonsense? I'm just stating the truth, buddy :)

zaorago
05-30-2013, 12:33 AM
Nonsense? I'm just stating the truth, buddy :)

Ok no problem, because that's YOUR opinion. And did you know I'm also president obama?

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 12:34 AM
Ok no problem, because that's YOUR opinion. And did you know I'm also president obama?
Yes

And also, like I said I suck at math, but a fact cannot equal an opinion.

zaorago
05-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Yes

And also, like I said I suck at math, but a fact cannot equal an opinion.
Saying I'm muslim (the char) is not a fact. Hense not having the evidence of proving it. Therfore its your opinion.

I'm not even going to waste my time trying to argue with you. Its like arguing with a 2 year old

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Saying I'm muslim (the char) is not a fact. Hense not having the evidence of proving it. Therfore its your opinion.

I'm not even going to waste my time trying to argue with you. Its like arguing with a 2 year old
Who said I didn't have proof? :D Read the first thing you wrote in the thread. It said you were "Vvarlo" and Muslim said he was "Vvarlo".

Rot
05-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Zaorago is just like Ephesius and Thebedtbird, attention-seeking noobs. We're actually supposed to discuss about l16 bears here, not "I'm president Obama fear me or I'll nuke you!" talks.

zaorago
05-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Zaorago is just like Ephesius and Thebedtbird, attention-seeking noobs. We're actually supposed to discuss about l16 bears here, not "I'm president Obama fear me or I'll nuke you!" talks.

Oh so this is the only thread in pl in which goes off topic? About 80% of threads are like this newcomer. And way to go on bringing people up and calling them noobs. Surely you are the noob. And reun, I was being sarcastic with the vvarlo thing buddy.

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 05:34 PM

Oh so this is the only thread in pl in which goes off topic? About 80% of threads are like this newcomer. And way to go on bringing people up and calling them noobs. Surely you are the noob. And reun, I was being sarcastic with the vvarlo thing buddy.
Rot isnt new..in fact, hes been in PL for quite a while. Surprised he didnt make leaving thread yet ;)
Jk rot!

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
You could've told me that earlier, lol. I actually believed you.

zaorago
05-30-2013, 06:53 PM
You could've told me that earlier, lol. I actually believed you.

Lol, I thought you wouldve figured out like the rest ^^
Anyways I truce to you reun :)

And shadow,

Rot will always be my little newcomer :)

I started in aug 2010 :-))

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Lol, I thought you wouldve figured out like the rest ^^
Anyways I truce to you reun :)

And shadow,

Rot will always be my little newcomer :)

I started in aug 2010 :-))
I r stupid :D

Rot
05-30-2013, 08:14 PM

Newcomer? Shove that up your ***.

Well you MIGHT be older than me ( who knows whether those are big talks ), but hey, if you're already that old, act like an old player.
Or wait, did your parents make that account for you?

If you feel that arguing with me is like arguing with a 2 year old as what you felt arguing with Reun, get off this thread. Pretty sure IamLvl wouldn't want you on this thread anyways.

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 08:24 PM

Well you MIGHT be older than me ( who knows whether those are big talks ), but hey, if you're already that old, act like an old player.

If you think arguing with me is like arguing with a 2 year old, get off this thread. Pretty sure IamLvl wouldn't want you on this thread anyways.
I think he meant arguing with me is arguing with a 2 year old :D

D-:
05-30-2013, 10:09 PM

If you feel that arguing with me is like arguing with a 2 year old as what you felt arguing with Reun, get off this thread. Pretty sure IamLvl wouldn't want you on this thread anyways.

Never knew u had a bad side.

Rot
05-30-2013, 10:14 PM

Everybody's got a dark side, do you love me? Can you love mine?
Being Mr. Nice gets boring too :p

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 10:15 PM
It's not him. I used my magic powers to control his mind and then post something completely beast. Wow, I'm getting good at this.

D-:
05-30-2013, 11:34 PM
Everybo,y's got a dark side, do you love me? Can you love mine?
Being Mr. Nice gets boring too :p

I'll always love you babe.<3

Rot
05-30-2013, 11:36 PM
I'll always love you babe.<3

<3 ^^

It's not him. I used my magic powers to control his mind and then post something completely beast. Wow, I'm getting good at this.

No way LQSER

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 11:38 PM
<3 ^^

No way LQSER
lul, I've met lqser. Beat him 10-4 on my bear, Vvit. Too bad I deleted Vvit.

Rot
05-31-2013, 01:57 AM
lul, I've met lqser. Beat him 10-4 on my bear, Vvit. Too bad I deleted Vvit.

what did i just read

zaorago
05-31-2013, 02:25 AM

Wow, didn't know a 2010 player can get so heated... And please define ***, didn't really catch that one ;)

And fyi, I didn't say arguing with YOU is like arguing with a two year old you rot rotten rot.... I said that to REUN.

Like I said please mind your own business.

And lol ya my grand parents made this account then it was passed on to my parents and later to me. Heh, I'm older than you tink my widdle rot bot. Also, there isn't really a way of oldies to act in forums... That's total nonsense.

Good job on reading iampvp's mind!

Rot... Cmon! You could do better than that!

D-:
05-31-2013, 03:38 AM
Wow, didn't know a 2010 player can get so heated... And please define ***, didn't really catch that one ;)

And fyi, I didn't say arguing with YOU is like arguing with a two year old you rot rotten rot.... I said that to REUN.

And lol ya my grand parents made this account then it was passed on to my parents and later to me. Heh, I'm older than you tink my widdle rot bot. Also, there isn't really a way of oldies to act in forums... That's total nonsense.

Rot... Cmon! You could do better than that!

Stop acting like the "nice guy". No one likes a "nice guy" here.

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 04:45 AM
Stop acting like the "nice guy". No one likes a "nice guy" here.
._.

Spyce
05-31-2013, 04:46 AM
._.

No longer "elite"

Rot
05-31-2013, 10:23 AM

Not my problem, curiosity kills the cat, be curious please.

Perhaps you didn't fully understand my post. It says "If you feel like arguing with me is like arguing with a 2 year old as you felt arguing with Reun..". Read again.

I was just trying to stop the argument that hijacked the thread. Find fault in that too, Mr. I'malwaysrightyou'realwayswrong.

Oh well, you being a 2010-er is just so unconvincing. Please grow up, Mr. self-claimed oldie. You're older than I think? Does age prove anything? Or is maturity more important?
Sarcasm again, nice way for a comeback. *Claps*

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 10:40 AM
^^^

But Rot, it was my fault that I derailed the thread. Stupidity led to bad choices, lol.

Rot
05-31-2013, 11:49 AM
^^^

But Rot, it was my fault that I derailed the thread. Stupidity led to bad choices, lol.

You're not stupid :P You're just a loser xD

D-:
05-31-2013, 12:59 PM
._.

Lol, I can tell you right now, the person who has the "nice guy" persona, everyone thinks he's a wannabe GoA and the "nice guy" still doesn't know the program closed.

Like Shadowstar.

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 07:19 PM
Lol, I can tell you right now, the person who has the "nice guy" persona, everyone thinks he's a wannabe GoA and the "nice guy" still doesn't know the program closed.

Like Shadowstar.
Double ._.

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 07:20 PM
You're not stupid :P You're just a loser xD
If I had been smarter, I would've known that he was being sarcastic about being "Vvarlo".

D-:
06-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Actually, I'm Vvarlo.

Reunegade
06-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Actually, I'm Vvarlo.

Omfg noob...ur definitely Muslim (the character) I would love to start a fight with u and I have proof bcuz of this post muhaha

Spyce
06-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Omfg noob...ur definitely Muslim (the character) I would love to start a fight with u and I have proof bcuz of this post muhaha

He's lying.
I'm Vvarlo.

Reunegade
06-02-2013, 10:13 AM
He's lying.
I'm Vvarlo.
Sarcasm.

Actually, I'm Vvarlo.
U NOOB OMG IMMA HUNT U IN PVP NOOB

Spyce
06-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Sarcasm.

U NOOB OMG IMMA HUNT U IN PVP NOOB

Nuuu.
I r Vvarlo.

D-:
06-03-2013, 02:53 AM
I'm vvarlo.

Rot
06-03-2013, 02:58 AM
So you guys are all noobs I see xD

D-:
06-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Lost sucked.

1700-300 was so bad for Lost...

I still remember the days when I got called a booster because of 1700-300, but Call was 2200-300 and never got called a booster.

It grinds my gears.

zaorago
06-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Not my problem, curiosity kills the cat, be curious please.

Perhaps you didn't fully understand my post. It says "If you feel like arguing with me is like arguing with a 2 year old as you felt arguing with Reun..". Read again.

I was just trying to stop the argument that hijacked the thread. Find fault in that too, Mr. I'malwaysrightyou'realwayswrong.

Oh well, you being a 2010-er is just so unconvincing. Please grow up, Mr. self-claimed oldie. You're older than I think? Does age prove anything? Or is maturity more important?
Sarcasm again, nice way for a comeback. *Claps*

None of this makes sense...
And I r older than u irl.

-vvarlo (I r vvar!)

Rot
06-03-2013, 03:37 AM
None of this makes sense...
And I r older than u irl.

-vvarlo (I r vvar!)

Are you being lazy or do you not know how to continue anymore?
How are you so sure about being older than me irl? Are you 40? Perhaps 50?

Spyce
06-03-2013, 03:38 AM

60*

zaorago
06-03-2013, 06:04 PM

I don't want to continue because your destroying the argument.
And I can tell that your young because of how immature you sound trying to apply points to this argument. There is no argument right now. Its just you posting useless comments that have absolutely no logic applied to them.

I advice you now to stop your nonsense and please just drop it.

At this point, if your still arguing, your basically arguing to yourself/shadow.

Caiahar
06-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Guys....if you want to stop, STOP REPLYING TO EACH OTHER! Just like zao guy replied, he is telling rot to stop arguing, but he is replying, continuing the argument. Rot, dont reply to him, or else dis argument will go on.

zaorago
06-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Guys....if you want to stop, STOP REPLYING TO EACH OTHER! Just like zao guy replied, he is telling rot to stop arguing, but he is replying, continuing the argument. Rot, dont reply to him, or else dis argument will go on.

What???

Talking trash huh?

Rot let's take out on shadow noob >=]

Rot
06-03-2013, 11:07 PM
I'll stop.. Bored of typing speeches.
Peace to everyone.

zaorago
06-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Knew I would win...

Lol jk truce ^^

Rot