PDA

View Full Version : For the ones with mythic sword and shield!

itsmagic
05-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Hello fellow warriors with mythic sword and shield! :)

I have been testing the stun proc a bit, but im kinda disapointed :(
For me it seems the proc is super rare...
For example; in the elite mines the 5 bosses.
From what i have seen in the 30m fighting it has stunned maybe 3 to 4 times...
Now i know if u pull 100mobs u get a bigger chance of stunning, but then again it only stuns 1 enemy.
And if u compare it with lets say the proc on the mages gun.. wel its lol'd
How are u experiencing this?

Aplyed
05-21-2013, 04:50 PM
They dont seem to care much about buffing out weapon likes its some kinda joke or something, As of now its just wasted pixels.

xcainnblecterx
05-21-2013, 05:38 PM
They dont seem to care much about buffing out weapon likes its some kinda joke or something, As of now its just wasted pixels.

The nicest thing I seen it give was , health, armour, and DPS. I prefer my DMG over DPS so Im not bothering with it

crazyangle03
05-21-2013, 10:57 PM
just you wait when this weapon got buffed the price will sky rocket.. keep it first as a souvenir... and also the weapon is good for tanking.

its not a waste though..

colwlectable
05-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Hope they don't bring back these weapons. Developers said they MAY make a comeback.

Bebsi
05-21-2013, 11:35 PM
There is nothing mythic about it.
The warrior weapon is far weaker than every standard weapon.
Don't mention the proc, like u said it hardly activates.

itsmagic
05-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Glad im not the only one feeling this way.
Funny thing is, mage and rogue mythic even got buffed

Zanpakuto
05-22-2013, 02:11 AM
Warrior mythic weapons sucks! I rather have the helmet!

matanofx
05-22-2013, 05:17 AM
ok warriors your mythic weapon sucks ill give you that

but as a mage im jealous of you cause its the ONLY real useful pvp weapon for mages and i have to spend 7-6m on it

atleast u can get a cheap storm sword or 500k hammer and be boss at pvp so look at the bright side =]

itsmagic
05-22-2013, 06:17 AM
ok warriors your mythic weapon sucks ill give you that

but as a mage im jealous of you cause its the ONLY real useful pvp weapon for mages and i have to spend 7-6m on it

atleast u can get a cheap storm sword or 500k hammer and be boss at pvp so look at the bright side =]

U can get a cheap mythic too if it sucks. ;)

marshmallow
05-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Seems everyone is trying to get rid of these good looking mythic s&s. It's flooding the auction. I like it's glow and aura though.

Rare
05-22-2013, 08:12 AM
Glad im not the only one feeling this way.
Funny thing is, mage and rogue mythic even got buffed

The rogue got buffed because it was actually WORSE than bonechill :/

Spects
05-22-2013, 09:05 AM
Seems everyone is trying to get rid of these good looking mythic s&s. It's flooding the auction. I like it's glow and aura though.

The graphic design dev definitely did his job. But I would love to have what the gameplay/stat dev was smoking when the guy gave the sword its stats and procs.
Fail weapon is fail.

Weagledan
05-22-2013, 09:30 AM
It's a bit disappointing that it comes up short in pvp and boss fights and is only applicable to tanking mobs. I feel like mythic weapons should be relevant in more aspects of the game.
The armor is a nice bonus, but still didn't scale well enough with rogues DPS to help survive-ability in pvp.

gundamsone
05-22-2013, 03:01 PM
From what I can see this weapon's a major disappointment.
Mythic helms have been out for how many months now? and not to mention it's a L.26 Helmet but their price is STABLE.

Anyone could've guessed the Mythic Sword should be slowly rising in price now that it's a discontinued MYTHIC weapon but it's quiet the opposite.
There's like 6 listed currently in the AH with sellers repeatedly cutting each other down.

Imo "if" it was a good "tank" weapon the price shouldn't be this horrid.
For a weapon people paid so much to loot, I think it deserves better stats.