PDA

View Full Version : Elite Bloodhammer

Martin Kral
05-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Today we spent two hours trying to kill Bloodhammer on Elite. We were reasonable party of a warrior, rogue and two mages all 31 lvl.

We barely scratched him and he always regained health. We burned hundreds of pots and platinum and never took more than 10% of his health and then he regained his health back.

I think he regains health during biting attack, not sure... we tried to desummon pets so that he does not bite them, but to no avail.

I am very frustrated because it seemed to be impossible to kill him. It is fine when a game is difficult, but this is really frustrating.

How can he be killed? You must have so much DPS that he does not manage to regain health? All rogues or what?

Thanks

TXASSASSIN
05-21-2013, 04:24 PM
We did it by dodging ALL bite attacks .... that is when he does regain health. Also if you reset him after middle mob spawns he will NOT spawn another mob.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Greencrow
05-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Skill run, skill run. Dont let him bite you, he will regenerate. Also, kill mobs first. My shortest time was 30 mins, lol but still better than my first run which was 1hr and 30 mins.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

xcainnblecterx
05-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Yea I'll just stay away from that boss, don't have that much free time on one guy lol. Thanks for saying something before I had involuntarily volunteered into something I was unaware of

crazyangle03
05-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Make a Party with only 1 Reliable Tank and All Rouges (BOW) with high health and average DPS (if all End game rouges its a piece of cake) and PVE skill (nox,aim,smoke) and its easy as 1,2,3..

Martin Kral
05-22-2013, 05:41 AM
Thanks for your answers guys! ))
Yeah, I tried alone on normal for two times and obviously when I avoided bites, he could not recover. I am tank with about 200 damage, 4500 health and 1000+ armor.

I am glad to hear that he does not respawn the middle reinforcements even if he regains health, because those guys are really a pain in the...

Yeah, probably two mages is too weak a party, I will try with two rogues and a mage in the evening :) Obviously DPS pets are helpful as this seems to be a race between his health and our DPS.

Geez, I never needed "to study" a boss in normal before going into Elite. I hope Konga is worth it )))

Martin Kral
05-23-2013, 05:31 AM
Hi again, I still did not finished it due to lack of time and lack of powerful party, but I have additional question - is there same behavior pattern of the mob that helps to finish the map quicker?

One possibility I found out is to use HoR and pots and run to the very end of the map, and there be killed (ouch! )) )

Then after couple of seconds use platinum to respawn at the same spot with mobs reset and no one annoying me. Fight back until boss (without mob) appears - approx. to the first bridge.

Is there any better strategy? Not sure if a mage or rogue makes it through all the mobs to the end...

EDIT: Also, this strategy assumes everyone in the party has at least one plat, otherwise it is useless.

Skaunared
05-23-2013, 10:03 AM
Too difficult to teach you the technique bro.. Whats your ign, ill demo it to you ingame instead

Alhuntrazeck
05-23-2013, 11:09 AM
He's the only kraken boss between me and konga. After my first two attempts I've said goodbye to it forever :disturbed: