PDA

View Full Version : Scam Ticket No Answer.

Cheekybruh
05-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Hello,

yesterday I have been told that I had to contact support for this kind of situations. I did sent a ticket, and the status is still ''New''.
I am sorry but this can't wait. It is a credit card scam, it has been used to purchase here, and I would really like informations now on how to get a refund and to send a report to the GMAIL Team.

Thanks.

xcainnblecterx
05-22-2013, 02:29 AM
You have to wait, sts can't respond to every ones tickets in a day. As long as you still have all the plat you bought, you will get refunded. So don't trip chocolate chip

Cheekybruh
05-22-2013, 02:39 AM
What plat? I didn't purchase any plat!

inkredible
05-22-2013, 02:41 AM
You have to wait, sts can't respond to every ones tickets in a day. As long as you still have all the plat you bought, you will get refunded. So don't trip chocolate chip

From the sound, his card for compromised

xcainnblecterx
05-22-2013, 11:46 AM
From the sound, his card for compromised

I'm just going from what he/she posted. Don't really understand it so

GoodSyntax
05-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Whatever the case may be, it would be best to escalate this to your credit card company.

If you card has been compromised, expect things to get worse. Your best bet is to contact the card issuer, report fraudulent activity, get a new card number and move on. Waiting for days will only expand the window of opportunity for whomever the scammer is and potentially leave you open to liability for these charges.

Pandamoni
05-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Hello,

yesterday I have been told that I had to contact support for this kind of situations. I did sent a ticket, and the status is still ''New''.
I am sorry but this can't wait. It is a credit card scam, it has been used to purchase here, and I would really like informations now on how to get a refund and to send a report to the GMAIL Team.

Thanks.

Recuperating money from a credit card scam is something that should be handled through your credit card company. Someone stole my info last year and bought a cell phone in Australia. I didn't contact the phone company, I contacted my bank and their fraud department handled it all. Don't wait for STS to contact you. While you're waiting to hear back here, the person who used your card may be using it elsewhere.

inkredible
05-22-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm just going from what he/she posted. Don't really understand it so

sorry that was a typo I meant to say got *** compromised

Cheekybruh
05-22-2013, 01:23 PM
I have contacted Google Play support instead, wich is what Spacetime Studios told me to do, and they refunded me. Thanks for your help and comments, topic can be closed. Happy gaming to you all.

Sincerely,
Blancard.

Pandamoni
05-22-2013, 01:24 PM
I have contacted Google Play support instead, wich is what Spacetime Studios told me to do, and they refunded me. Thanks for your help and comments, topic can be closed. Happy gaming to you all.

Sincerely,
Blancard.

glad you got it taken care of!

Rare
05-22-2013, 01:50 PM

Sincerely,
Blancard.

I hope you also took Kalizza's and Pandamoni's advice and contacted your CC company. Chances are, if someone made a purchase with your card, they can do it again.