PDA

View Full Version : iPad users left out ...

Sloth
04-28-2010, 09:09 PM
So, those of us lucky enough to play on an iPad and unlucky enough to have downloaded the 1.1 upgrade are now wishing we could go back to 1.0. The servers are empty! And no, I don't mean only a hundred or so players - I mean tonight on Fnord I've been the only player for the past two hours.

Devs, are we expecting the iPhone and iPod touch players to join us imminently or can we expect a downgrade to 1.0 again? Either would suit me as it's all but impossible to get any appreciable XP as it is now.

PvP
04-28-2010, 09:22 PM
So, those of us lucky enough to play on an iPad and unlucky enough to have downloaded the 1.1 upgrade are now wishing we could go back to 1.0. The servers are empty! And no, I don't mean only a hundred or so players - I mean tonight on Fnord I've been the only player for the past two hours.

Devs, are we expecting the iPhone and iPod touch players to join us imminently or can we expect a downgrade to 1.0 again? Either would suit me as it's all but impossible to get any appreciable XP as it is now.

I'm not a dev, but I can guarentee you they won't downgrade. Who knows, maybe a dev will play with you :p. Best of luck though, hopefully your wait won't be long.

asommers
04-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Sorry about that, but it's really out of our hands. Maybe you can explore Alterra in the meantime?

-ALS

Aerospacegod
04-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Current population 48 x_X
No wonder I couldn't find anyone to play with. Balefort Castle has nobody...

Splurd
04-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Well to be fair asommers did warn iPad users about this problem. =p

Aerospacegod
04-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Pretty sure itunes didnt mention if you updated you would have no one to play with :P

I can't play alone, I'm dieing to often as it is already lol

Justg
04-28-2010, 09:54 PM
It should be showing up for the phone any minute now.

HectorCruz
04-28-2010, 09:58 PM
it should be showing up for the phone any minute now.

are you serious!? Wooooo!!! Prepare the coffee!!

setec
04-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Yep, it is there for the iPhone now!!!!