PDA

View Full Version : New Revive Bug

Deathofan
05-22-2013, 09:30 PM
If you are an active CTF player you should already seen or experienced this bug. In ctf, lets say you run into a group of 3 (1v3) and they crush you instantly and one mage on the other team revives one sec before you die (since it's delayed) and assuming there's no mage on your team, you can actually receive the revive from the other team and put good use into it. It's really not that rare for it to happen since it happened to me 4 times today already, but again it can only be triggered only if one mage or rhino from the opposing team revives after your death. Hopefully this can be fixed too along with other bugs.

Sryyoulose
05-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Yeah... I remember when you could revive yourself to... I should try doing that again :)

Zeus
05-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Yeah... I remember when you could revive yourself to... I should try doing that again :)

Reviving yourself was epic! :p

If you are an active CTF player you should already seen or experienced this bug. In ctf, lets say you run into a group of 3 (1v3) and they crush you instantly and one mage on the other team revives one sec before you die (since it's delayed) and assuming there's no mage on your team, you can actually receive the revive from the other team and put good use into it. It's really not that rare for it to happen since it happened to me 4 times today already, but again it can only be triggered only if one mage or rhino from the opposing team revives after your death. Hopefully this can be fixed too along with other bugs.

Also, nice catch, Death! Although, I think posting about it will only lead to people abusing it more considering that STS hasn't really been fixing any bugs as of late.

Deathofan
05-22-2013, 09:58 PM
That's true in a way, but hopefully this will add into their "Long Bug List" to fix altogether.

cookiez
05-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Yeah Lol, I rev myself in ctf, hehe makes people rage