PDA

View Full Version : Stacked luck potion bug + Elite Golden Warchests

Major Nerd
05-22-2013, 09:52 PM
I have found that purchased re-roll elixirs have been buggy as of late. In one experiment, I had the 35 platinum multi-exilir stacked on top of the 4 platinum 30 minute luck potion. There was not a single re-roll for the entire time. On another occasion I had purchased a luck potion and then received another from Klaas. Again, there was no re-roll the entire time. I understand that the potions may not stack, but the result has been no re-roll at all.

I am somewhat frustrated because I used to be to farm and get somewhat decent loot with luck potions. Since the last update, I have not been able to even loot a locked crate. In line with the other thread, when I get a re-roll in elite I get green.

Finally, what is with getting all green from elite golden warchests? (getting them from daily quest and trading) How about at least teasing me with one of the cheap legendary items?

Rare
05-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Hmmm. I was under the impression that the elite golden chests would only give epic items or better. Did they patch that out?

beeckazoid
05-25-2013, 10:12 AM
I have found that purchased re-roll elixirs have been buggy as of late. In one experiment, I had the 35 platinum multi-exilir stacked on top of the 4 platinum 30 minute luck potion. There was not a single re-roll for the entire time. On another occasion I had purchased a luck potion and then received another from Klaas. Again, there was no re-roll the entire time. I understand that the potions may not stack, but the result has been no re-roll at all.

!!!!! Exactly my problem >.< i buy luck elixiers and its not even rerolling... 25% for a reroll.. Evry fourth drop should retoll then.. BUT ITS NOT !! Its just not working.. Guildmates get elixier from klaas and farms ribbit eggs, 4locked crates and get reroll at evry boss.. HOW?? Its a waste of real money..