PDA

View Full Version : Where did it go?

Deke
05-23-2013, 03:26 AM
Good morning everyone. Just a few minutes ago I was searching through my rogues inventory, and
then I looked through the different "eggs" that I own and the ones which are available. At that time
I had about 104,000 in gold. Now, just a few minutes later, I noticed that I have only 85,000 gold.
What's up with that?

As far as I know, I didn't buy anything, but if about 20,000 gold is missing, I guess that I might have and
how would I find out?

My question is, "Is there any way that I can look up RECENT PURCHASES?? Is the gold just out there, flying around somewhere in cyberville? I'm a little bit angry about the missing gold and angry at myself for maybe not paying closer attention to what I was doing".

Is it possible that somebody stole it?? That might be a dumb question, but I am not that computer
literate, especially as far as these games are concerned.

Thanks very much for what ever advice you knowledgeable people might have to offer.

Deke and my trusted rogue, Dinella

Limsi
05-23-2013, 03:36 AM
Only way you can track purchases are those platinum-related. Have you got your pet feeding auto turned on?

TheStoic
05-23-2013, 04:43 AM
Have you got your pet feeding auto turned on?

What most players experience. or maybe you have some alt then you transferred gold to that alt?

Greencrow
05-23-2013, 05:14 AM
change pass

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Spyce
05-23-2013, 06:46 AM
Auto Pet feeding possibly?

darthdlo
05-23-2013, 07:51 AM
yes there is an option to turn it off too

DocDoBig
05-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Change to gmail if you're on facebook logged in. More secure.

Hacking is not possible in a server-based game.

xcainnblecterx
05-23-2013, 03:10 PM
Change to gmail if you're on facebook logged in. More secure.

Hacking is not possible in a server-based game.

While hacking the server is not possible(well it is but thats like asking if you want to walk from California to new York, possible but not worth it), however hacking accounts is easier. Happens quite frequently on account based web sites so best thing to do is change you pass word

DocDoBig
05-23-2013, 03:51 PM
While hacking the server is not possible(well it is but thats like asking if you want to walk from California to new York, possible but not worth it), however hacking accounts is easier. Happens quite frequently on account based web sites so best thing to do is change you pass word

Yeah i meant hacked based on game "hacking" not account hacking.
That's why i suggest to switch to an e-mail, because you don't believe how easy it is to find out Facebook account datas nowadays.

xcainnblecterx
05-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Yeah i meant hacked based on game "hacking" not account hacking.
That's why i suggest to switch to an e-mail, because you don't believe how easy it is to find out Facebook account datas nowadays.

Ahh I see, got at least 2 people who hack my Facebook every now and then just to post some random crap about Xoxoxoxo u gotz hacked boo love u.......I want know who it is-.-

drgrimmy
05-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Interesting, but why would anyone hack your account and then take only 20k of your 100k...

Greencrow
05-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Ahh I see, got at least 2 people who hack my Facebook every now and then just to post some random crap about Xoxoxoxo u gotz hacked boo love u.......I want know who it is-.-

same experience :) but all I know the reason would be that I was in an internet shop, rented a pc forgot to logout fb then after I reached home my status was updated to : "Hi Boys!!! Im gay :**" something like that. It reached 50 likes ( even my mom liked it) I was so shy that time :/

Spyce
05-24-2013, 09:51 PM
same experience :) but all I know the reason would be that I was in an internet shop, rented a pc forgot to logout fb then after I reached home my status was updated to : "Hi Boys!!! Im gay :**" something like that. It reached 50 likes ( even my mom liked it) I was so shy that time :/

Lmao.
NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD.