♥ Are they gonna upgrade the same helm for better stats♥

♡ Or they gonna add a new mythic helm (lvl 31) ♡

♥Or they gonna add new mythics on (lvl 36)♥

Please let me know and answer my question thanks

XOXO

♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡

JaytB
05-23-2013, 08:05 AM
Nobody, except for STS, knows what will happen with existing/new Mythic items. I doubt STS is going to give us a clear answer either.

Rare
05-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Nobody, except for STS, knows what will happen with existing/new Mythic items. I doubt STS is going to give us a clear answer either.

My honest guess is they probably haven't decided yet.

JaytB
05-23-2013, 08:15 AM
My honest guess is they probably haven't decided yet.

Haha, didn't want to put it that way but was thinking the same.

Spyce
05-23-2013, 08:40 AM
We will find out soon..
Very soon..

Energizeric
05-25-2013, 05:05 AM
It has been posted many times that the lvl26 helms and lvl31 armors will be upgradeable to lvl36. What has not been posted is how they will be upgradeable. My guess is there will be some kind of crafting involved, so it won't be automatic. After all, they have to give us something to do. Maybe they'll be rare recipe drops (like in PL) that allows you to craft your old mythic items into the new and improved lvl36 mythic items. Maybe they'll even be some other crafting items needed as well. Maybe quests will be involved.

JaytB
05-25-2013, 05:39 AM
It has been posted many times that the lvl26 helms and lvl31 armors will be upgradeable to lvl36. What has not been posted is how they will be upgradeable. My guess is there will be some kind of crafting involved, so it won't be automatic. After all, they have to give us something to do. Maybe they'll be rare recipe drops (like in PL) that allows you to craft your old mythic items into the new and improved lvl36 mythic items. Maybe they'll even be some other crafting items needed as well. Maybe quests will be involved.

You're stating it as facts while all I read was nothing more than what they 'might' do with those items in the future. It could as well be that absolutely nothing would happen with them or do you have conclusive info about it (as in dev quotes)?

Uzii
05-25-2013, 06:03 AM
These r 2 links talking abt mythic items plan

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87248
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91846-Clarifying-Arcane-Hooks-and-Mythic-Helms-In-the-Next-Expansion&highlight=mythic

Some quotes:

The Item Plan

Mythic: There is a Mythic rarity Helm available for each class. The plan is that a Mythic rarity Armor for each class will drop in the next expansion to match. In the expansion after that, these Mythic rarity Helm and Armor set will be able to be turned in for an improved set.

Mythic helms and the Hooks will continue to be available in Locked Crates. Hold on to your mythic helms, we haven't unveiled what we're doing with these in the future but they will be worth having.

I wouldn't fret too much about thinking this is an issue right now based on perception of how it will stack up in the new content rather than where it currently lies in the bigger picture. It's very easy to get caught up in the "but it says it's level 26... and we will be 31" mentality and all we can do is ask you to look at the stats and green numbers compared to items in the next expansion, regardless of their usable level.

and i borrow words from Drgrimmy, there some true and experience in his words.

Just putting it out there. I have been playing STS games for a while now (since well before my join date here on the forums) and I have been burned by making such assumptions in the past. People just need to be careful when they make assumptions about such high ticket items, because otherwise they are at great risk of being greatly dissapointed.

You are at risk of wasting a lot of hard earned gold if you assume that these are going to be upgraded to better items...

and i think same as JaytB and Aedenos that devs havent decided yet.