PDA

View Full Version : Double Odds Locked Crate Weekend Special!

Samhayne
05-23-2013, 11:25 AM

Now through Monday, May 28th your chance of getting a Mythic or Arcane item or pet from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch has been doubled!

Xeriuss
05-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Many guyz told me they opened up to 100 crates alrdy.

Guss what happened?

Yeeeee u damn right ---> Nothing! (Haha)

Taejo
05-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Many guyz told me they opened up to 100 crates alrdy.

Guss what happened?

Yeeeee u damn right ---> Nothing! (Haha)

That's unfortunate your friends fell for such a pathetic marketing scheme :/

Pfurz
05-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Nice..maybe i open one ((:

Imjebus
05-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Opened one and got a myth warrior plate ;x

Khylan
05-24-2013, 11:20 PM
I think its a good idea to be suspicious of anyone asking you to gamble when they won't tell you the odds/drop rate % :05.18-flustered: The drop rates are posted in DL, kinda surprised the same info has never been available in AL.

Haowesie
05-25-2013, 09:45 AM
When they introduced the new mythics, I got two within opening less than 20. I've lost count how many I've opened, and still nothing......hmmm.

Justanutt
05-25-2013, 11:48 AM
So your odds go from impossible to improbable ��

Zynkjay
05-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Two chest two wins I think it's valid. But it is chanceeeeeeeeeeeee.

Laocagrid
05-25-2013, 01:18 PM
I would love it, if I could play on Google chrome to enjoy this weekend's bonus though... It's been down for days. -_-

Valsacar
05-26-2013, 01:00 AM
I would love it, if I could play on Google chrome to enjoy this weekend's bonus though... It's been down for days. -_-

No it isn't, I've been playing on chrome the whole time.

Alhuntrazeck
05-26-2013, 01:11 AM
There has been a problem. Hope it's been fixed :(

Slashiroth
05-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Glacian egg, was like f yeah cause I thought it was the hammer but then disappointment set in :/

Energizeric
05-26-2013, 04:20 AM
Glacian egg, was like f yeah cause I thought it was the hammer but then disappointment set in :/

you can give it to me if it will make you feel better. hehe.

Urqui
05-26-2013, 04:23 AM

Uninstall Chrome and reinstall it. If that doesn't work, it's your pc.

Norris Neo Dicaprio
05-26-2013, 05:55 AM

Now through Monday, May 28th your chance of getting a Mythic or Arcane item or pet from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch has been doubled!

this ..can cntinue until the end of the month...?

Puntus
05-27-2013, 04:58 AM
Play AL since its inception, I've spent 8300platt and it has never droped an arcane item or mythic item , when there are other players that he has had 6 times mythic and some arcane, luck is not well distributed in this game, I sincerely discourages me open many locked and golden elite and not drope anything ... The game is awesome, but if continuous in this line of play gamble, I believe that many players will miss,
I tell that because I waste a lot of hours in this game and didnt see any reward , I have 11350 AP but I can't compete with 250 AP u give with arcane item...
Sincerely I hope u change arcane and mythics items drop system,It really discourages.

I hope u keep attention with my reply
Regards

Hofniel
05-27-2013, 05:34 AM
It's purely luck :)
I got eggs from crates!

How about each time you open a crate and failed to get an arcane or mythic item , your luck should increase like .01 each time LOL!
and when you got one! your luck will reset to default again haha

Puntus
05-27-2013, 05:41 AM
It's purely luck :)
I got eggs from crates!

How about each time you open a crate and failed to get an arcane or mythic item , your luck should increase like .01 each time LOL!
and when you got one! your luck will reset to default again haha

This is an unfair system... U can be a new player and drop arcane and mythic item... What about the old players? Nothing, I tell with some players about it and this system its unfair...

kiffnshey
05-27-2013, 07:20 AM
Play AL since its inception, I've spent 8300platt and it has never droped an arcane item or mythic item , when there are other players that he has had 6 times mythic and some arcane, luck is not well distributed in this game, I sincerely discourages me open many locked and golden elite and not drope anything ... The game is awesome, but if continuous in this line of play gamble, I believe that many players will miss,
I tell that because I waste a lot of hours in this game and didnt see any reward , I have 11350 AP but I can't compete with 250 AP u give with arcane item...
Sincerely I hope u change arcane and mythics items drop system,It really discourages.

I hope u keep attention with my reply
Regards

Yes I agreed with puntus from day starter odds i spend alot gold buying locked n i buy combo to farm locked untill today last day nothing was odds only radiant,bonechill and the cheap amulet loot, STS u better changing system luck and gamble i told you before players join your game want happy and enjoy when they got mythic or arcane stuff they will happy. My gm nickname Hardek and co gm really mad with sts telling double odds program they open 250 locked to gain my odds but nothing all crap thing radiant, bonechill WHYYYYY we always support your business but sts never think to giving real double odds rate 80% loot but i know if this kind of double odds could be 2% rate loot,Hello MR management I buying urs platinum with real money to gain good n quality gear but it become worse thought.

kiffnshey
05-27-2013, 07:34 AM

Samhayne ty for info im not blame on you,but after work hard using dollar to buying platinum again and again, buying locked thousand gold gone like that, doing farm at kraken mines, buy comb o and open locked with alot of platinum you also know what are we looking for mythic or arcane stuff.What kind of double sts trying to tell us double if every locked we open all cheap pink item
If you sit on my shoe then you will understand what are we feel it right now, too bad for me wrote complaint on STS but I have to because this system luck and gamble not right to use it.

Bebsi
05-27-2013, 07:38 AM
Well, usually I leave it to energizeric to explain u guys why it's not a good idea to raise drop rates ^_^

But from a maths point of view ... Double of almost nothing is still really small.

If there is a 0,000001% chance to get an arcane item (when u open the locked crate),
this weekend only changed it to 0,000002%.
I hope u get what I'm saying :)

And yea, I'm a plat victim, too.
I even named one of my toons 'platvictim' ^_^
But believe me when I say it's no good if the ppl who open a lot of crates get the best items guaranteed.

Puntus
05-27-2013, 08:57 AM
Well, usually I leave it to energizeric to explain u guys why it's not a good idea to raise drop rates ^_^

But from a maths point of view ... Double of almost nothing is still really small.

If there is a 0,000001% chance to get an arcane item (when u open the locked crate),

But believe me when I say it's no good if the ppl who open a lot of crates get the best items guaranteed.

I understand u and I agree! But thats isnt the point...
The point its STS must change the system drope, the actual system cause the players are angry and unmotivated... I think In Fianl Fantasy (game) have a good system to got best items, in AL u can get the best item without ur merit... The play will more fair if u can get the best items without luck only with ur effort... A lot of players are disagreed with actual system drop

Please STS Keep attention with our feelings
Regards

kiffnshey
05-27-2013, 12:55 PM
i understand u and i agree! But thats isnt the point...
The point its sts must change the system drope, the actual system cause the players are angry and unmotivated... I think in fianl fantasy (game) have a good system to got best items, in al u can get the best item without ur merit... The play will more fair if u can get the best items without luck only with ur effort... A lot of players are disagreed with actual system drop

please sts keep attention with our feelings
regards

u are good man bro puntus you fight for all players who are not agree with system drop well done

kiffnshey
05-27-2013, 01:01 PM

Lol 0.00002% no wonder mythic or arcane never seen the shadow dont dream to loot mythic or arcane finally i stop to open locked if sts tell about promotion this week triple odds mythic or arcane stuff i better becarefull coz the rate sure 0.00003 % lol

wowdah
05-27-2013, 01:34 PM
I open 202 crate since update didn't even get a arcane or mythic item! The best item I got was a Bonechill bow of potency level 31. LIKE REALLY?! lol

Puntus
05-27-2013, 03:53 PM
I open 202 crate since update didn't even get a arcane or mythic item! The best item I got was a Bonechill bow of potency level 31. LIKE REALLY?! lol

Yes...the problem attempts to a lot of players and any dev answer our questions, because they see this is a big problem and fail...I dont scared with the repercusion for my words...they can do I dont drop anything, but this actual system its unfair...look other games like WOW, FINAL FANTASY ,ORDER AND CHAOS, u can get the best items with ur effort, not in this game...really unfair... The lucky its a gamble, STS : what
Do u want to ur game? Short life or long life? U walk for a wrong way

marshmallow
05-27-2013, 03:56 PM
There are tons of threads with this same issue lying around the forums. Bottomline: LUCK. Risk it and face the outcome. No one's forcing you to open crates.
Just bad luck. I feel sorry for you.

Phoebehottie
05-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Guys i understand your point

But if they are gonna increase the drop rate

Every one is gonna have ulta rare items
Then its not gonna be rare anymore

The reason why they are limiting the drops is cause they wnt the value of the item to increase

Imagine if everyone who spends gets a super rare item then it wouldnt have thrill right? No more gameplay :(

badness707
05-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Its what I'm believing to be favortism. Read my post.

badness707
05-27-2013, 07:06 PM
I open 202 crate since update didn't even get a arcane or mythic item! The best item I got was a Bonechill bow of potency level 31. LIKE REALLY?! lol. I feel ur pain.

Puntus
05-27-2013, 08:11 PM

The reason why they are limiting the drops is cause they wnt the value of the item to increase

Imagine if everyone who spends gets a super rare item then it wouldnt have thrill right? No more gameplay :(

Absolutly disagreed with u...
They can change the system drop, and u get the best items with hard work , in a hard maps with hard quests like final fantasy , wow, etc... But u re one player eho have lucky and u dont thinking about the people who havent lucky....
STS still any answer with it...I think in leave the game, really its a gamble game , I cant enjoy it

Good Bye Arcane GAmble

Bebsi
05-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Well, I don't see this system changing anytime soon... but...
do u guys remember the Black Smoke Mountain Quest for the special weapons in PL?

It took tremendous effort to get even one weapon.
U had to collect 500 ichors and got rewarded with one weapon of ur choice.
They weren't the best weapons but they had totally awesome procs ^_^

Maybe STS can feature similar quests in AL.
As far as I remember a lot of ppl used thrasher or other plat pots to speed up the quest.
The quest went on for one month, I can't remember any more.. but it was quite fun.
Ppl could finish the quest without using plat but it would take them a lot more effort xD

verydangerous
05-27-2013, 11:27 PM
Yes, I agree that every big updates are based mostly on the platinum.
I understand everyone likes to earn money, but these series of updates of mythic weapon, discounted plat, increased drop rate in few weeks seem wrong.
At least stop making new updates related to plat or locked crates.
I'm getting sick of these updates mainly focused on plats.
If this keeps going on, AL won't last a year.
Most players would quit game sooner or later if further updates are all about plat sales.
Please stop focusing on plat sales...

wowdah
05-27-2013, 11:28 PM
There are tons of threads with this same issue lying around the forums. Bottomline: LUCK. Risk it and face the outcome. No one's forcing you to open crates.
Just bad luck. I feel sorry for you.
ya haha true..

I'm basically tellin' people, don't open crates! :P

kiffnshey
05-27-2013, 11:40 PM
ya haha true..

I'm basically tellin' people, don't open crates! :p

stop open locked crates lol all rubbish inside

kiffnshey
05-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Yes, I agree that every big updates are based mostly on the platinum.
I understand everyone likes to earn money, but these series of updates of mythic weapon, discounted plat, increased drop rate in few weeks seem wrong.
At least stop making new updates related to plat or locked crates.
I'm getting sick of these updates mainly focused on plats.
If this keeps going on, AL won't last a year.
Most players would quit game sooner or later if further updates are all about plat sales.
Please stop focusing on plat sales...

Yeah i think soon if system still carrying like this all players will leave this game including me bohahaha happy even money fly away to buy platinum

kiffnshey
05-27-2013, 11:47 PM

Youu never feel wat players feel when concern about money to buy platinum and spend to open locked is nothing, is not of value of item incease or not but about enjoy and statified with money that we spend it no value at all so dont be stupid anymore dont open locked

matanofx
05-28-2013, 05:33 AM
ya haha true..

I'm basically tellin' people, don't open crates! :P

with all the respect, you tell people to not open but you opened 200 since season 4 started?

i completely agree with no opening crates btw, i opened 4, but i wish they had other ways to waste plat like custom looks for pets or w/e.. they can get more creative

bjornaguilar
05-28-2013, 06:07 AM
I suggest odds is based on amounts of plats purchased by player

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

iluvataris
05-28-2013, 08:15 AM
Elite mines>locked crates

wowdah
05-28-2013, 11:27 PM
with all the respect, you tell people to not open but you opened 200 since season 4 started?

i completely agree with no opening crates btw, i opened 4, but i wish they had other ways to waste plat like custom looks for pets or w/e.. they can get more creative

yah.. i'm waiting for 1 good item then i'm stopping!