PDA

View Full Version : Making use of unused Vanities

Obearwan
05-23-2013, 01:00 PM
How many times have you eagerly opened PL for your fifth consecutive blessing only to close the game because you received an unuasable vanity? How nice would it be if you could redeem those unused vanities for something useful?

I'd like to suggest a system where players can trade in their vanities for some type of in-game benefit, most easily in the form of elixir buffs.

For instance, trade in 10 vanities for a 2x elixir lasting 4 hours real time. Or 5 elixirs for a speed and luck increase for a set time duration. I'll leave the specifics up to the ST folks, but please consider this system. Even something modest would be very appreciated.

Reunegade
05-24-2013, 07:32 AM
First off, I like the idea where you can trade in your 5th day vanity into an elixir. But let me say something; no vanity is unusable, as all of the requirements require you to be level one. Good idea though, nice effort :D

Spyce
05-24-2013, 07:43 AM
People would cheat and make 50+ toons just to get them.

Caiahar
05-24-2013, 07:53 AM
People would cheat and make 50+ toons just to get them.
How Bout..more toons u have....moar vanities u need for elixirs...

lakersrockftw
05-24-2013, 08:28 AM
I liquidated all my extra vanity shields and antennas had at least 15 of each

aav5224
05-24-2013, 09:20 AM
people would make lots of toons .. like what shadow star said

Fusionstrike
05-24-2013, 10:05 AM
It's been said before, but the solution is simple. Day 5 gives an elixir in addition to any vanity. So it's just like all the other days but with a chance at a vanity too. If you get a vanity you don't like/want, it's no big deal because you still got your shot at an elixir.