PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends on Mac? Please? With a Cherry on top? Lol.

Gamelova
10-12-2010, 06:14 PM
As you may know I'v liked repetitively said this on the updates news thread and some people agree, I just wanted to it to be on the Suggestions and Feedback Thread.

I unfortunately can't participate with the Pocket Legends Community on the PC, therefore Im a Apple/Mac User. So I strongly suggest you devs or whoever genius thought of this game please make it for a Mac computer. I personally don't think its fair to the people who can't receive a Windows computer so therefore I just wanted some support for it to go on Mac/Apple.

Thank you for your time reading this and I would love some support thanks!

setec
10-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Well, I am a Mac person. I do have a PC file server running Windows 7 (yeah I know, not a true server, blah blah) and a Windows 7 Netbook. I would love to play on my Mac mini though or the wife's quad core iMac. Guess I'll use Parallels or something. Should be fine.

Gamelova
10-13-2010, 04:51 PM
I won't be able to access Parallels either though, just the plain old Mac.

PLEASE FOR MAC THOUGH

DawnInfinity
10-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Agreed, I'm a Mac user as well.

dmetzcher
05-17-2011, 08:49 PM
I'd love to play Pocket Legends on my Mac. I am certain that I would play more often and that the additional play time would translate into Platinum purchases.

Actually, according to the FAQ (http://www.pocketlegends.com/faqs):

Are There Versions of Pocket Legends for Mac or PC?
Not at this time, though these clients are in the works!

thecakeisaspy
05-18-2011, 07:38 PM
nice necrobump

jaminn
05-18-2011, 10:24 PM
POCKET legengs should stay in the pocket...that is the main thing that separates this game from others...and I don't remember there being a pc version