PDA

View Full Version : Best DEX gear for level 50?

[Lt] Shiny
10-12-2010, 06:43 PM
i just wanted to know wat currently is the best archer gear or setup for level 50

[Lt] Shiny
10-12-2010, 07:07 PM
anyone with the answer???

Demonicdevyn
10-12-2010, 07:24 PM
ummm i was thinking str gear :P

[Lt] Shiny
10-13-2010, 04:55 PM
ummm i was thinking str gear :Pim looking for a PURE dex setup. but thanks for "helping" anyways =)

Saucee
10-13-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm no expert, but here's what I'm aiming for:

-Overlord's Helmet of the Void or Jacob's Helmet of the Void (same stats)
-Wraith Armor of the Void
-Mega Blaster of the Void

I'd only have 3 H/s, but 15 M/s is nice along with the high dmg from the blaster. Or you could go for the Wing/Talon Void combo and have 4/20 respectively.

I'll miss the perfect regen rates of the 2 Isis / 1 Thoth combo of the 45 days, but what can you do?

Demonicdevyn
10-13-2010, 06:23 PM
lol im jk !

Ellyidol
10-13-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm no expert, but here's what I'm aiming for:

-Overlord's Helmet of the Void or Jacob's Helmet of the Void (same stats)
-Wraith Armor of the Void
-Mega Blaster of the Void

I'd only have 3 H/s, but 15 M/s is nice along with the high dmg from the blaster. Or you could go for the Wing/Talon Void combo and have 4/20 respectively.

I'll miss the perfect regen rates of the 2 Isis / 1 Thoth combo of the 45 days, but what can you do?

I'd want the same. I'd also want to keep a void talon/wing in case, rushing through mobs or such. With no aggro you should switch to the 2hander.

Nebbor
10-14-2010, 12:13 PM
I agree with the above. What are the present going rates for these? Will they come down in price (prior to L55)?

[Lt] Shiny
10-14-2010, 08:09 PM
lol im jk ! hahaha. ur funny. (with sarcasism in voice)

[Lt] Shiny
10-14-2010, 08:11 PM
tnx so much for the previous posts ppl! anyone else with other thouughts/ideas? and remember, there is no stupid or dumbass-ish answer!!! (lol, jk)

Ellyidol
10-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Uhm. I'm not sure where the Bow drops from, so I have no idea on price range either.

As for the Wraith Armor, it drops from Tpaxx, and I think going rate is about 600-800k.
Mega Blaster is about the same I think, again not sure.

Void talon is quite expensive at around 700k-ish.

Yes I'm sure it will drop when lvl 55 comes around, but when is it coming around? Might take a few months.

I suggest visiting Sagkai's Market in Traders part for items you need.

KingFu
10-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Helm: (Overlord or Jacobs) helmet of the void

Armor: Wraith leather of the void (the cyber armor of the void works too, but I prefer wraith, they are both really rare so if you can't find one, use Isis)

Bow: Mega blaster of the void or sun blessed bow of the void (Ballista can work too, but you did say BEST so voids better IMO)

Talon: Laser talon of the void.

Wing: Force wing shield of void.

Edit:

Sunblessed bow drops from King Mynas, Mega blaster from K'sarr the keeper and the Overlord, helm drops from overlord, talon drops from King Mynas, wing drops from K'sarr the keeper, cyber armor drops from overlord (or keeper, not sure) and wraith armor drops from T'paxx. Did I miss anything?:)

[Lt] Shiny
10-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Uhm. I'm not sure where the Bow drops from, so I have no idea on price range either.

As for the Wraith Armor, it drops from Tpaxx, and I think going rate is about 600-800k.
Mega Blaster is about the same I think, again not sure.

Void talon is quite expensive at around 700k-ish.

Yes I'm sure it will drop when lvl 55 comes around, but when is it coming around? Might take a few months.

I suggest visiting Sagkai's Market in Traders part for items you need. k, thnx. other suggestions anyone?

KingFu
10-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh yes, T'paxx drops the wraith leather, I forgot, I apologize lol. Void talon is about 500K, sun blessed bow about 600K, mega blaster about 700K or up, wraith leather, I can get you one for 600K ish, wing about 600K, not sure on wing though, helm, Jacobs, about 400-550K, and overlord about 800K, but I dont usually look to buy or sell dex/void gear so see are estimates.

[Lt] Shiny
10-14-2010, 08:33 PM
@ Mysticaldream, do u know EVERYTHING?

Raxie
10-15-2010, 03:00 AM
Shiny Buttom;99771']@ Mysticaldream, do u know EVERYTHING?
he doesn't know the colour of my pants...
two isis and two void may actually be better.

Ellyidol
10-15-2010, 03:05 AM
two isis and two void may actually be better

This has a point since with all the void stuff ( I don't know complete stats ), you get more than enough m/s which you don't need.

Vyvin
10-15-2010, 03:30 AM
I've started working in my dex tank build but from my previous knowledge best dex gear for PURE dex is;
Overlords helmet of void
Wraith leather of void
Balista of fortune/ trueshot bow of fortune
Not void weapons cauz they SUCK!
Compare them horrible.
/Vyvin

[Lt] Shiny
10-15-2010, 07:17 PM
I've started working in my dex tank build but from my previous knowledge best dex gear for PURE dex is;
Overlords helmet of void
Wraith leather of void
Balista of fortune/ trueshot bow of fortune
Not void weapons cauz they SUCK!
Compare them horrible.
/Vyvin thnx, do u hav any other weapon suggestions?

Raxie
10-15-2010, 11:00 PM
the void weapons are fine...

Ellyidol
10-15-2010, 11:05 PM
I actually thought that the Mega Blaster is the best ranged weapon in game. 2handed of course. And it sounds AWESOME.

FluffNStuff
10-15-2010, 11:46 PM
two isis and two void may actually be better.

He might not, but I do.

Yellow in the front, brown in the back.

[Lt] Shiny
10-16-2010, 07:14 PM
He might not, but I do.

Yellow in the front, brown in the back. ummmmmmmmmm....... lol?

[Lt] Shiny
10-16-2010, 07:19 PM
I actually thought that the Mega Blaster is the best ranged weapon in game. 2handed of course. And it sounds AWESOME. i agree with EllieIdol, the Mega Blaster is a really good ranged weapon (probably the best Blaster). if anyone doesnt agree, then pls post and list better weapons, or weapon, and please include the stats. (be really good if u included a picture too =D)

--Thanks

Here is an image of the Mega Blaster of the Void of all you people who dont know what it looks like or the stats:

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/YanisW/IMG_0420-Copy.png

[Lt] Shiny
10-16-2010, 09:44 PM
everyone, check out my sale/trade thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?10219-Sale!-Sale!-Sale!-Trade!-Trade!-Trade!

BurnYugo
10-21-2010, 03:44 PM
First of all, put all your points on Dex.
For pvp, use void blaster + void helm + wraith armor of void + a vanity helm for the +1 armor

For pve, use void talon + void wing + wraith armor of void + void helm + vanity helm
Use this pve configuration for all boss exept keepers and gurgox, use the blaster instead of talon.
If you want to buy all, the price went so low since a few days, you can have full set with blaster, talon, wing, armor and helm for 1.6m easily.
But the price will rise up a lot soon if devs block the rush.

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 10:15 AM
*this thread is closed* boom!!!!!

MoonYeol
12-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Sry for replying, just wanted to point out that if you consider the things written here, you're sadly outdated. Right now there are three ways to go for PvE.

1.) Original Void set. (Mega Blaster, Jacob's Helm and Wraith Armor.)
2.) Cyber set w Blaster (Cyber Blaster, Cyber Skull and Cyber Armor.)
3.) Cyber set w Talon (Laser Talon, Cyber Skull, Cyber Armor and Cyber Wing)

The prices named in the thread might have been true way back but now it's more like;

Mega Blaster <400k
Wraith Armor ~400k
Jacobs Helm <200k (?)
Laser Talon <100k