PDA

View Full Version : Chat window doesn't show what I type?....

Nesox
05-23-2013, 11:15 PM
On a regular basis when I try to type a message or enter a name in the AH what I am typing isn't visable at the top of the screen while I type. It is hard to communicate when I have to type blind much of the time. This has been happening for a while so I haven't seen a connection to any particular patch. Any Ideas?

I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 running Android 4.1

marshmallow
05-24-2013, 05:24 AM
Happens to me using Nexus tab. Avoid switching to other application windows or else u gotta restart the game to re-enable the chat cursor.

Lalarie
05-24-2013, 06:38 AM
Happens to me using Nexus tab. Avoid switching to other application windows or else u gotta restart the game to re-enable the chat cursor.

Actually, no, you don't, type something random and cut it and there chat, visible

marshmallow
05-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Actually, no, you don't, type something random and cut it and there chat, visible

He's talking about not seeing what he's typing and that's what I experienced too. It's troublesome though.

Lalarie
05-24-2013, 11:16 AM
He's talking about not seeing what he's typing and that's what I experienced too. It's troublesome though.

Thats what I was talking about too -.-, when you don't see what you type, type anything, hold down to copy/cut and there you can see what you type