PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any tips on watcher tomb level4?

denzel95
05-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Im freaking pissed at it, because whenever i try to solo it and do the right side first, the whole bunch of mobs just flood down on me and killed me instantly even when i have 3k hp and 800armour, any tips on how to reduce the amount of mobs coming down? i tried pulling 1 by 1, but at the first right gap when i hit a monsters the whole bunch just come. even when i spam potions i just die instantly at 100%hp.

inkredible
05-24-2013, 06:44 PM
use the corners, hide behind the walls, eliminates some mobs attackin u

Spyce
05-24-2013, 06:46 PM
Have a good party.

Tryndamare
05-24-2013, 09:35 PM
U should, if u can,have important skills like:
1:Skyward Smash
2:Windmill
3:Horn of Renew
4:Chest Splitter/Juggernaut
Have a pet which grants mana regeneration, like Jack, Nexus, Loki etc
The best combo with this skills is: Juggernaut<Skyward Smash<Windmill<Horn of renew(only use when ur health is below 30%)
If u can't change skills, I want to know ur lvl & ur active skills

denzel95
05-25-2013, 04:14 AM
my current skills are skyward smash, windmill, vengeful blood, horn of renew, passive skills are durable1 and might5

Tryndamare
05-25-2013, 04:26 AM
Oh, k that's great line up skills, Vengefull blood (5/5)
Here's te combo move for mastering Wt4: Vengefull blood<Skyward Smash<Windmill<Horn of renew(use horn when ur health goes below 30%)
Passive: 5/5 Might, 4/5 Damage, 3/5 knowledge, (if ur lvl31)
Ur horn of renew better have shield so that u can take heavy damage without losing health.
Pets: Ribbit, Nexus, Jack, Loki, Snaggletooth, etc..(pets which grants STR OR MANA REGENERATION)
But my favorite pet is Ribbit, as it grants STR & critical hit by 40-50% :)
& take the mobs 1st, then the skeletons or skeletons 1st, then mobs, ur choice :)

Tryndamare
05-25-2013, 04:28 AM
Now they've made updates that to do greater damage to enemies, u need more damage than dps, but to heal in a greater amount, u need more dps than damage.
It's ur choice either u kill enemies in heavy strike or keep.on healing & kill them slowly
Also equip.urself with legendary or epic items which grant heavy STR, & a medium amount of INT, & Pur all ur stats points in STR.

Tryndamare
05-25-2013, 04:33 AM
& by the way, if u don't have guild to join, Join our guild <Arcanes Finest Rebelz>

Teoijio
05-25-2013, 11:31 AM
Skyward smash, windmill, chest splitter, horn of renewal, a str based pet, and 200 plus health and mana potions to get through some runs. Wt4 will go go much smoother if you conceed you must use health and mana pots in your skill rotation.

Imo, Vb, jugg, rally are completely replaced skills if you use pots as your 5th skill. Yes pots cost money, but this setup makes you the most damaging warrior you can be.

Obviously, the first pull in wt4 is the hardest. Get through that and its much easier. Try not to agro more than you need to. Attack and pull away is a sound tactic.

elbowroom
05-25-2013, 05:05 PM
why are you trying to solo it with 3k hp and 800 armor, especially if you're dying?

Teoijio
05-25-2013, 05:17 PM
why are you trying to solo it with 3k hp and 800 armor, especially if you're dying?

Thays a good point. Most dont really solo wt4, even with 4k plus health and 1100 armor. For xp, you are better off pugging thru Nordr (minus the bosses).

Wowsome
05-26-2013, 01:58 AM
Oh, k that's great line up skills, Vengefull blood (5/5)
Here's te combo move for mastering Wt4: Vengefull blood<Skyward Smash<Windmill<Horn of renew(use horn when ur health goes below 30%)
Passive: 5/5 Might, 4/5 Damage, 3/5 knowledge, (if ur lvl31)
Ur horn of renew better have shield so that u can take heavy damage without losing health.
Pets: Ribbit, Nexus, Jack, Loki, Snaggletooth, etc..(pets which grants STR OR MANA REGENERATION)
But my favorite pet is Ribbit, as it grants STR & critical hit by 40-50% :)
& take the mobs 1st, then the skeletons or skeletons 1st, then mobs, ur choice :)

Now they've made updates that to do greater damage to enemies, u need more damage than dps, but to heal in a greater amount, u need more dps than damage.
It's ur choice either u kill enemies in heavy strike or keep.on healing & kill them slowly
Also equip.urself with legendary or epic items which grant heavy STR, & a medium amount of INT, & Pur all ur stats points in STR.

& by the way, if u don't have guild to join, Join our guild <Arcanes Finest Rebelz>

3ple post.

interesting.

but to heal in a greater amount, u need more dps than damage.

false.

Jellowpy
05-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Take the left route much safer, on right route try to inch yourself and not go beyond the first corner coz it triggers an auto pull been soloing wt4 for all of my char for PVEkills but gud thing theres a better map for PVE kills now byt try what i suggested coz thats i do when am not max lvl yet but with my max toon i just get the biggest mob i can get makes farming kills faster...

Alhuntrazeck
05-26-2013, 09:07 PM
Tank thru nordr...more exp there. Don't bother with dark creepy ol' wt4.

reyconcellado
05-28-2013, 01:27 AM
Im freaking pissed at it, because whenever i try to solo it and do the right side first, the whole bunch of mobs just flood down on me and killed me instantly even when i have 3k hp and 800armour, any tips on how to reduce the amount of mobs coming down? i tried pulling 1 by 1, but at the first right gap when i hit a monsters the whole bunch just come. even when i spam potions i just die instantly at 100%hp.

In WT4, go with a good party. There's no way you can solo WT4 with dying several times and it takes you ages to survive all the mobs. In a party also you gain more points than soloing. You can add me IGN: Shimada Level 30 warrior.

Syylent
05-31-2013, 01:00 PM
Go left young man.

Funto
06-21-2013, 01:18 AM
I think only mages can solo wt4 without too much difficulty because most of their skills has stun,root,freeze effect & vast AOE. So better to look for party.

SkullCrusher
06-21-2013, 06:35 PM
When me and a friend tank do WT4 ( I'm a rogue. ) We go through it so unbelievably FAST! We're both level 23. Just get a good rogue and you'll be set.

stackz
06-24-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm only lvl 18 and I solo wt4 all day. I do burn through about 100 of each pot type per run though lol.

my key to the right side large pull is I run at them with venge popped, then pop horn real quick and run through with windmill and then hit smash. and run up while healing then turn around and run through again...heal...run. I never stop in the middle of the mobs, its instant death.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
06-24-2013, 08:37 PM
find a good mage then party up.