PDA

View Full Version : vip crates and elixirs

Aplyed
05-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Just curious y i received the vip elixir and my buddy got vip crates pretty sure we've spent the same amount of cash in this game just wondering?

Lalarie
05-24-2013, 11:22 AM
VIP crates were first VIP gift, elixirs were second :)

Aplyed
05-24-2013, 11:39 AM
VIP crates were first VIP gift, elixirs were second :)

My friend got vip crate today he said, I look in my stash was elixir .

Never have received Vip crate before.

Lalarie
05-24-2013, 12:05 PM

Now that I look, I got a dmg elixir...

falmear
05-24-2013, 12:22 PM
I got a VIP damage elixir too. This is my first VIP gift.

Aplyed
05-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Lucy You got some splaing to Do "said in Ricky Ricardo voice from i luv Lucy"

Samhayne
05-24-2013, 12:33 PM

VIP Crates haven't been given out since a couple of months ago. Your friend must not have seen his there.

The VIP Damage Elixir in a Chest is a new one. We do such thank you gifts from time to time to select accounts. Thanks very much for your patronage and have fun in Arcane Legends!

Aplyed
05-24-2013, 12:41 PM
VIP Crates haven't been given out since a couple of months ago. Your friend must not have seen his there.

The VIP Damage Elixir in a Chest is a new one. We do such thank you gifts from time to time to select accounts. Thanks very much for your patronage and have fun in Arcane Legends!

Sorry if sounded Greddy just was curious.Yea he must have just noticed it lol. Thanks for replying sam.

Roberto077
05-24-2013, 01:02 PM

No, thank you for making such a good game :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-26-2013, 08:21 AM
Wow! Never heard of this scheme before!

Shows us again how STS loves us customers, even though we whine and complain so much! Here's to the best company in the world!