PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Bug and; Cam Distance #buggy

Lady_Pebbles
05-24-2013, 12:46 PM
{Device}: Samsung Galaxy S II (SGH-T989)
{OS}: Jellybean (4.1.2)
{Rooted?} No

{Bug Description & Screenshot}:

Attached is a screenshot I took via my phone. It was taken in Oltgar's Keep and its located at the section where the very last mob is (just as you turn right). Makes it hard to see enemies (other than their hp indicators) and ice patches. Even if I move my toon up a lil it would flicker (sort of... like the image pops into view then back out again) depending on the spot my toon is standing on.

Is it possible to make these images transluscent/see-through? I get these a lot on many maps that have objects like this.

{SIDE NOTES}:
My cam distance is always far but when I respawn or enter another map/town, it zooms in a bit. Very annoying

Lady_Pebbles
05-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Im not sure if this was even reported before and hope its fixable. X.x

marshmallow
05-24-2013, 01:45 PM
I think you accidentally click on the "pixel" thingy option.

Lady_Pebbles
05-24-2013, 01:46 PM
I usually have that on cuz it helps the game be less laggy for me but even when its off* this happens. X.x

Samhayne
05-24-2013, 01:47 PM
The camera resetting on zone loading is how the game currently works. It does this to prevent the camera from being way out of whack if you are zoning after it being zoomed in on an npc. No current plans to change. Yeah, we know it's annoying, but it is how it currently does what it does.

As for the stuff in your way, the team tried to keep that to a minimum. Usually, there is somewhere else you can fight right nearby that doesn't have the issue.

Lady_Pebbles
05-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Hmm, thanks Sam. Its frustrating because when we are attacked and pushed back onto the patches, we can't move or see where we can move to when the effect wears off.

The zooming-in when respawning takes time away from running back to boss. I'd like to see what my toon is running into so I can avoid patches lol.

Greencrow
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
I agree with your *sidenote* :)

It annoys me alot that zoom in thingy.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD