PDA

View Full Version : Nekkid Wing Party strikes again once more!

Cahaun
05-24-2013, 02:49 PM
So me and an old friend of mine decided to bring back some old guild memories (Infinite Union ftw) and decided that we would have a small nekkid wing party just for that.
While it was just me and Birthday that started running around with only our vanity wings and helms, more people joined us and quite a few familiar faces showed up. I was having a blast that night and I hope everyone else who participated had a great time also.
Near the end, and throughout a few times, I took a few pictures to post here and show off the great fun we had, the 6-pack abs that the characters had, and us with a bit of style.
Hope to see you all again in Blackstar! As for me, I'll need to get back to my lore page as soon as I'm ready for that.

Mitchturbo
05-24-2013, 04:24 PM
That's my Man ;-)
I knew you'd have fun with that :-D

Cahaun
05-24-2013, 07:44 PM
That's my Man ;-)
I knew you'd have fun with that :-D
Yup! Had a blast in the Blackstar base. It was probably the most fun I've ever had in that game since Vuleria came out and the game was put on a backburner in place for a game called Dark Legends which turns out that it too would be put in the same spot thus stopping the rise of what seemed like the best STS game made so far at the time with its constant but well-made content for the new cap raises! :)

Raghav
05-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Cau ur that abe dude -......-

Cahaun
05-25-2013, 01:26 PM
Cau ur that abe dude -......-
Yup! Some know me as Abe, Aber Noob, Abek, Santa, Santa Abe, and Abekrie.

quanebo
05-25-2013, 01:30 PM
the second pic....dam that head always freaks me out...

Cahaun
05-25-2013, 08:37 PM
the second pic....dam that head always freaks me out...
Staring straight into your soul...

quanebo
05-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Staring straight into your soul...

i don't think im gonna sleep well tonight :( ty for da nightmares.