PDA

View Full Version : Any way to make this class a little more powerful?

Adrienk
10-12-2010, 09:40 PM
I may be new to the game, But i was wondering if there was a way to make (as I saw on youtube) something like a hybrid? a mage archer or some kind of archer who can or does use some sort of magic to fight off enemies? or is it like "you choose archer, so you can ONLY be an archer"

haroldiv
10-12-2010, 10:03 PM
yep. hybrids are very popular. any class can use any item u just have to start putting points into the right attribute.

dex for bows daggers and talons
str for swords shields hammers etc
int for wands and staffs

you choose which race to choose your skills and base attributes
ursans have the most health close range and bad guy managment skills
avians have second most health debuffs and direct damage skills
elfs have the least health but can buff heal and do massive ammounts of aoe damage

Banned
10-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Well, you can create a Enchantress, invest your attribute points into dex(in order to use Archer based gear), and boom, Dexchantress. And yeah, this is a very awesome possum build choice. The new level 50 Void equips are practically tailored for dex mages.

Adrienk
10-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Ok what about Archers though? And can you take back your points? and or skill points to reallocate points?

Arterra
10-13-2010, 07:13 AM
You can buy stat respect in PLAT store. 5 respecs for 10 PLAT isn't a bad deal.

Banned
10-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Ok what about Archers though? And can you take back your points? and or skill points to reallocate points?

You could always go the clever birdy route, but that doesn't actually give you the ability to use magic based skills. It'll just let you take advantage of Enchantress gear stats/perks. I strongly suggest going dexchantress, it's pretty badass in my opinion.