PDA

View Full Version : [SOLUTION] Chrome STUCK Problem Solved ;-)

kimLWR
05-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Recent updates of Google Chrome causes Arcane Legends app stuck at loading page usually from 88%-94% and those versions are from 27 til to the recent one 28. So simple solution UNINSTALL that latest chrome version then download the old version 26 which works on me :). Don't know if I'm allow to post a link on that old version anyways just visit filehippo.com as they have almost all the versions of any software specially those chrome old versions :). Hope it helps ;-).

At last and finally after almost a month tryin' to find a work around with this stuck prob it's now solved :D. ENJOY killin' now *rawr* :P

Wowsome
05-25-2013, 04:16 AM
could u pls post the exact version number? its in the format x.y.z.w.

Bookmark
05-25-2013, 05:45 AM
For those who want to keep their current chrome version and install a previous version: http://sourceforge.net/projects/portableapps/files/Google%20Chrome%20Portable/Additional%20Versions/

I installed GoogleChromePortable_26.0.1410.64_online.paf.exe

Bookmark
05-25-2013, 05:49 AM
Recent updates of Google Chrome causes Arcane Legends app stuck at loading page usually from 88%-94% and those versions are from 27 til to the recent one 28. So simple solution UNINSTALL that latest chrome version then download the old version 26 which works on me :). Don't know if I'm allow to post a link on that old version anyways just visit filehippo.com as they have almost all the versions of any software specially those chrome old versions :). Hope it helps ;-).

At last and finally after almost a month tryin' to find a work around with this stuck prob it's now solved :D. ENJOY killin' now *rawr* :P

Make sure to remove google update to keep the older version of chrome as well.