PDA

View Full Version : Where to find granite

psymoniscool
05-25-2013, 02:27 AM
Hi everyone, I have a few questions that i hope you all might be able to answer.
1. Where do you find Granite? I have looked around and i am not sure if you find it in Rooks Nest or Rooks Hideout.
2. Do you find granite by farming the bosses or just the regular enemies?
3. Where is a good place to farm chests? ( if there is such a place at all.)

Thank you.

-Psymoniscool

TheStoic
05-25-2013, 02:34 AM
My answers:

1. I found granite from Rook's Hideout, Rook's Nest and Ydra Forest.
2. Mobs
3. Brack Village, some kraken mines

Good luck!

falmear
05-25-2013, 02:36 AM
According to the pet guide "Dropped by mob in Rooks' Hideout".

psymoniscool
05-25-2013, 02:50 AM
Thanks to those who replied!

lbwamnanrekd
05-25-2013, 03:48 AM
Kitchen counter :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-25-2013, 03:50 AM
1. I found mine in Dead City so be sure to check that out with a luck elixir too.
2. Mobs
3. Solo Brackenridge Village (/partyinvite 000) and kraken mines.

iBodega
05-25-2013, 09:41 AM
I found my Granite egg in Rooks Nest (with luck elixir) off the regular mob.

zaonaky
05-25-2013, 09:50 AM
Granite forms deep underground from slow cooling magma, therefore, granite can be found as the base rock of most continents and as plutons beneath the surface. In areas where overlying rock and sediment have eroded away the material above these features, granite is exposed at the surface. Yosemite is a good example of exposed granitic plutons, and there are may other across the globe. Granite can also be found as erratic rocks in glacially transported till, widespread from previous periods of glaciation during ice ages. You're welcome.

TheStoic
05-25-2013, 09:57 AM
Granite forms deep underground from slow cooling magma, therefore, granite can be found as the base rock of most continents and as plutons beneath the surface. In areas where overlying rock and sediment have eroded away the material above these features, granite is exposed at the surface. Yosemite is a good example of exposed granitic plutons, and there are may other across the globe. Granite can also be found as erratic rocks in glacially transported till, widespread from previous periods of glaciation during ice ages. You're welcome.

You should quote your source, otherwise its plagiarism.

zaonaky
05-25-2013, 09:58 AM
You should quote your source, otherwise its plagiarism.

You should know I didn't write this myself, it's called, Google.

Chaim Nail
05-25-2013, 10:04 AM
In my experience of running Brackenridge and Rooks literally countless of solo times when I get a luck elixir, Granite is very rare, so far I have only got 2 of his eggs, one I opened a couple of weeks ago and another I haven't yet sold - I'm building up an egg collection and will drop them all on the marketplace when I get to 50. BTW does anyone want to buy 16 Deary eggs? :D

TheStoic
05-25-2013, 10:07 AM
In my experience of running Brackenridge and Rooks literally countless of solo times when I get a luck elixir, Granite is very rare, so far I have only got 2 of his eggs, one I opened a couple of weeks ago and another I haven't yet sold - I'm building up an egg collection and will drop them all on the marketplace when I get to 50. BTW does anyone want to buy 16 Deary eggs? :D

Lol, you've farmed far too many Deary, move on to another egg, I'd recommend Aspen, Blight, Ribbit and Granite.

Chaim Nail
05-25-2013, 11:22 AM
:D I have 41 eggs so far, server's down for maintainance so this is what I can remember;

4x Abigail
1x Bismark
2x Bop-Bop
3x Dauphin
16x Deary
1x Flounder
1x Granite
3x Jahooty
3x Ribbit
3x Rocky

xcainnblecterx
05-25-2013, 05:21 PM

xcainnblecterx
05-25-2013, 05:22 PM

edit: don't known why it double posted sorry peeps

ndyfixer
09-13-2014, 04:28 AM
i just farm amy and pinfeather .. from silver/golden pirate chest xD

Alhuntrazeck
09-13-2014, 04:44 AM
Dat Nekro!

Ahhh zaonaky :'( miss ya

Roberto077
09-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Lol, I interpreted this as the mineral at first xD

Commanderkeen
09-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Lol, I interpreted this as the mineral at first xD

Me too.

So many banned members on this old thread.