PDA

View Full Version : Target

Xbuddyjosh
05-25-2013, 02:44 AM
There should be a new way to switch ur target in pvp. I die too much from not being able to click on someone to kill them b4 rush.

joshtheboss
05-25-2013, 02:59 AM
There should be a new way to switch ur target in pvp. I die too much from not being able to click on someone to kill them b4 rush.

Just tap on who you want to attack.

Trenton
05-25-2013, 08:27 AM
There is. Make sure you have a microphone on your device, and just scream the persons' name. It automatically switches targets and doesn't increase skill delay while doing so.

Reunegade
05-25-2013, 08:33 AM
Walmart

Oh sorry didn't read your post

Caiahar
05-25-2013, 08:36 AM
There is. Make sure you have a microphone on your device, and just scream the persons' name. It automatically switches targets and doesn't increase skill delay while doing so.
It does?
What if the person has one of da most random names, like
Xpluiojopuhj
Something like dat..I always switch targets in FFA at 56 whenever my beckon pulls someone, an I target him.

Trenton
05-25-2013, 11:33 AM
It does?
What if the person has one of da most random names, like
Xpluiojopuhj
Something like dat..I always switch targets in FFA at 56 whenever my beckon pulls someone, an I target him. Just scream the letters, like X-P-L-U-I-O-J-O-P-U-H-J!!!!!! It works fine for me, good luck to you:)

Zerious
05-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Just scream the letters, like X-P-L-U-I-O-J-O-P-U-H-J!!!!!! It works fine for me, good luck to you:)
But if they are nukist you're screwed....